Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain E3 Ethash Miner ASIC (Batch 1 - Shipping:16-31 July. $800 USD)  (Read 16371 times)
dagarair

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

^^^^  yep  Tongue

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

aaaaand its gone Smiley Sold out

Back in stock for me.

the power of chinese supply chain is such that the us army is already toasted at 3000 miles radius from china, and extending... that's the price that the cia, dod and the entire complex will have to pay to have worked for rockfeller. there is no other paths. those enemies of mankind must be eliminated for bitcoin, alts, and the human race to have a decent futures.

the war rages on. watch... it's unique... you are, as a foreigner, for the first time, in centuries exposed to china... good luck and have fun, you don't have a chance, unless you purge and wipe your entire ruling class... like mao did Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

While the efficiency is not to good, the price somewhat makes it a potentially attractive investment. At the current cost of GPUs today you couldn't compare buying a 1070 at $600 that does around 31 MH to this ASIC that costs $800 but does 6 times more hashrate at 180 MH.

It makes the rich who moved mining operations to low-cost electricity areas even richer. The only downside is the 3 month delivery time. That is a long time in crypto and a lot could already happen by then. Makes it too much of a gamble for me.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

Watch the rise of the dragon, and open your eyes when it's enemies, those fucking western globalists that attempted to enslave the people of china... the back lash has just begun... once continental access has been established by the chinese army, road to D.C. and their others retreats around the world... no mercy, like in asics mfg, it's just the beginning...

DAVID ROCKEFELLER THANKS MEDIA FOR ITS SILENCE
-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle--

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time
Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

by: David Rockefeller (1915- ) Internationalist billionaire, CFR kingpin, founder of the Trilateralist Commission, World Order Godfather
Date: June 1991 Baden, Germany
Source: Bilderberger Meeting, Baden, Germany

lol ...

Thats why everyone rushed to sell GPU's. E3 only 1/3 current 6x GPU miner
so apparnetly these asics mine same as 6gpu system
thus... its not really ETH gpu killer
not to mention these first batch releseas 3 months later
the theory is they matched the gpus instead of killed them in hopes eth doesn't block the asics lol

Lol what are you talking about ?
BITMAIN KILLED cryptonight, Scrypt, bitcoin mining , SIA, DASH and now ETH !

STOP BUYING SCAM DOORSTOPS !

THE ARE still selling D3 miners for losers

no, they liberated those coins... if your pump and dump shitclone can't survive bitmain... lol what real future does it have? it just that there is no competition to bitmain... they are above. but why? because structurally, rockfeller and his still living goons wanted to destroy all western nations, to create their world gov, they only forgot that the chineses aren't interested to become the slaves of fucking round eyes, not even capable to defend their financial city and capital from false flags... feed them gmos, rape their daughters, send their sons to war, and exploit them and let them die in abject conditions, jail most of the people... amerikha under globalism domination is an hugly place... quite the nightmare.

I think some of you all are hung up on the specs and price. Ignore the specs but do not ignore Bitmain! Bitmain = Big corp.... The whole point of any of this is no never let big corp take over period!

bitmain = another proof of the raise of china, following the failed attempt to enslave the communists elites into being slave of the new world order so dear to friends of trump. those dumb fuck forget Nanjing, Chineses, never.
You're quite the racist piece of shit. I understand your anger after years of watching your mother entertain so many men in the marital bedroom while you cuck father whimpered outside the door on the floor. That must have been very painful to watch. Then to have your father turn his sexual appetite towards YOU on top of it!! How terrible!! BUT, that doesn't excuse your ignorance and racism. You really should kill yourself. You're a hopeless mental midget. Do it now.

the truth hurt your conditioning? it's natural. it's your self that try to raise this anger to free yourself... just don't waste it toward facts, but towards those who conditioned you...

regards.
The only fact that can be gleaned from your sophomoric posts, is the "fact" that you're a racist piece of shit. It really doesn't anger me. I just wish you would die. There's virtually NO useful purpose for your existence. You're poison. Toxic. Like cancer. Really, give it some thought. End it and make the world a better place. It's the only constructive thing left for you to do.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

the truth hurt your conditioning? it's natural. it's your self that try to raise this anger to free yourself... just don't waste it toward facts, but towards those who conditioned you...

regards.
The only fact that can be gleaned from your sophomoric posts, is the "fact" that you're a racist piece of shit. It really doesn't anger me. I just wish you would die. There's virtually NO useful purpose for your existence. You're poison. Toxic. Like cancer. Really, give it some thought. End it and make the world a better place. It's the only constructive thing left for you to do.

the truth is always hard at first to listen to, specially when your entire universe is build on lies... but don't worry, slowly, you can, if you chose, free your self from their conditionning, remember it isn't yours, it's theirs Smiley. light is toxic to darkness... the antidote is toxic to the illness... we all know who betrayed us, and it ain't the chineses, the russians, the jews or the arabs...

keep hope, I don't exclude that your conditionning has embedded elimination of you, if you get to close to the truth... be careful move with cares and remember that you are worth living, a woman gave you birth, or maybe in a tube, but people help you... free yourself, become human Smiley.

good luck, and regards Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
lagniapp3

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

lol
BadgerHobbs

Activity: 77
Merit: 3

Join CKPool!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:30:29 PM
Merited by mindrust (1)

Lets compare the Pros and Cons of the new miner:

Pro - 'Might' decrease GPU and other component prices to msrp
Pro - Cheaper Hashrate to Dollar hardware cost
Pro - Better space efficiency

Con - Not any more efficient than current GPUs
Con - Probably not profitable for most when released
Con - Most likely outdated when received due to Bitmain using F3s
Con - Very little resale value
Con - Coins could get forked to be anti ASIC and it becomes almost useless
Con - Gives Bitmain even more power

Overall, probably not recommended.

1H43V4PczcWxfYAkuK3m221G4vKCKngyRV
Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

I`m not buying anything from those fuckers. Horrible shipping dates, short warranty, half the world away, third world country produces them (yes, China is still a third world country to me, all things considered)... No thanks. When those heaters become available at my computer store with a regular warranty, why not. Until then.. mmmhhmmm

edit: just checked the profitability and this box is making about 85$ profit per month, with electricity at 0.13$/kwh and current price. Way too shabby.
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

when bitmain will enter asic for other application... the little dragon grows... because his home turf is nurtured and protected at the costs of hundred of traitors working for the cia and other treasonous military intelligence units bent on serving the rockfeller master plan of destroying all nation to replace them with a system they planned to control... apparently chineses didn't agree to become vassals to the descendants of david rockfelller, who can blame them Cheesy !

are you sub cent electricity rate? no, this product isn't for you... your system are too uncompetitive because they have to propel your ruling class and their utopia first, you come after, as useful worker for their schemes...

bigjee (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

Wonder what the effect on price of ETH will be.
Pro or Con. Before and after the release of E3
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

Wonder what the effect on price of ETH will be.
Pro or Con. Before and after the release of E3

it's already hashing  Cool

cryqtovn83

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

they did that with monero, cryptonight... the community just forked the coin to make it asic resistant
so the people who bought monero mining bitmain asic are screwed
thats probably why not many people are going to buy the bitmain ETH miner... once ETH fork they won't be able to mine.
So do you think good time to buy gpu on the dip?
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

So it begins...

Identical performance to a 6 GPU rig at 1/3 of the price. Goodbye Ethereum.

I'd buy one if it didn't come at such a bad time for me. Or if it didn't ship that late.

But no resale value... which makes things slightly more interesting... If you can recoup 2/3rds of the price on a GPU rig at time of sale, it's a wash.

good thing, the GPU price will be drop i think..
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

they did that with monero, cryptonight... the community just forked the coin to make it asic resistant
so the people who bought monero mining bitmain asic are screwed
thats probably why not many people are going to buy the bitmain ETH miner... once ETH fork they won't be able to mine.
So do you think good time to buy gpu on the dip?

the problem is for the scammers who just cloned a chain but don't have yet the know how on how to update the pow Smiley. those are swimming naked and the seas are retreating... Cheesy.

FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

I`m not buying anything from those fuckers. Horrible shipping dates, short warranty, half the world away, third world country produces them (yes, China is still a third world country to me, all things considered)... No thanks. When those heaters become available at my computer store with a regular warranty, why not. Until then.. mmmhhmmm

edit: just checked the profitability and this box is making about 85$ profit per month, with electricity at 0.13$/kwh and current price. Way too shabby.
I agree I was looking at buying a s9 but after thinking about how bitmain runs their business using people's miners for months before shipping just long enough for them to profit mining with it than shipping I think it's about time that the crypto community stands up and say enough they've killed mining the coins they release asic for for the average person not to mention bitmain probably could shut down your miner or switch pools if they wanted to they probably also no every location of every one of those miners they sell
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

I agree I was looking at buying a s9 but after thinking about how bitmain runs their business using people's miners for months before shipping just long enough for them to profit mining with it than shipping I think it's about time that the crypto community stands up and say enough they've killed mining the coins they release asic for for the average person not to mention bitmain probably could shut down your miner or switch pools if they wanted to they probably also no every location of every one of those miners they sell

it's not bitmain who killed pow, it's just that no other nation has the necessary condition to compete with bitmain, remember there were a lot of western asic producers, most were so disgusting compared to bitmain... so they all died, or deliver in such small quantities that they are irrelevant to the global hash... do you know why your electricity rate is so high? ahahah... they need luxury and they want you to pay for it, as they have for centuries and generations... but when they set their eyes on looting and raping china a few hundred years ago, I am certain, that they believed they could win easily... how wrong they have been proven... and you see no friends of david rockfeller has been executed before a wall... look at what clinton did as secretary of state... in china she would have been executed asap and a lot of her team... in usa? they get pensions... what else to say?

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

The price is much lower than I imagined. The big question is, how long would they be using these machines to mine? Is it possible to identify? Cause doubt they were not already using such machines, and are only now passing on to other users.
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

Worst Case Scenario - GPUs get dumped en masse in secondary market. This leads to cheap GPUs for gamers since alot is dumped at once. Gamers are happy. Nvidia/AMD/Micron stock drops. No more premium price for new Graphic cards.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

Worst Case Scenario - GPUs get dumped en masse in secondary market. This leads to cheap GPUs for gamers since alot is dumped at once. Gamers are happy. Nvidia/AMD/Micron stock drops. No more premium price for new Graphic cards.

and as more gamers have better gpus overall gaming experience can increase... but don't forget asic = 1 algo... gpu... everything Smiley, including gaming... 4 way sli of 1080ti ? and raytracing finally (maybe) just around the corner Cheesy.

Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

and as more gamers have better gpus overall gaming experience can increase... but don't forget asic = 1 algo... gpu... everything Smiley, including gaming... 4 way sli of 1080ti ? and raytracing finally (maybe) just around the corner Cheesy.

U know, it is possible that there will be alot of used GPUs hanging around the secondary market, and those new cards wont be bought for awhile because there is so much gamer demand and there are much more used GPU miners. One miner easily have anything from 6-100 GPU cards. One gamer needs 1 card only.

How big is ethereum mining compared to other coins? Because when those GPUs move out of ethereum and into other coins like ZEC, XMR, etc, theoretically, it should drive those coins difficulty through the roof.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: