Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

I do not think it is possible for bitcoin to be replaced by another currency.  Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and has such gained popularity among the people.  Another reason bitcoin can not be replaced is the fact that its price is the highest of all cryptocurrencies and such cannot be competed with.  It gives a lot of profits to investors and bitcoiner.
Bitcoin also has a lot of features that makes it impossible for it to be outdated.
To me i think that it is possible but not so easy, because so many other good crypto currencies are there which also have too much potential and chances are that their price will also increase too much, but still it is no even so easy for them to overcome bitcoin, because still bitcoin is the best currency of the current time and even will remain as the best for a long long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

I think it’s hard to predict if BTC will keep the leading place or not. BTC is the king now, it’s right, but I think that people tend to talk more about altcoins. Perhaps, someday one of those coins may replace BTC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

Everything could happen in financial world, before bitcoin was introduce we don't even know that a currency made through the internet can shake the entire world. But i believe if there is a chance that another currency is made that has a lot of advantage over bitcoin as a currency i think bitcoin will stay and become profitable even after a decade from now.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:41:31 PM

Bitcoin is always first choice to invest by people when they want to join in crypto. I am believe that bitcoin will never be outdated by another currency because other currency is just altcoin and the primary is bitcoin.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:08:09 PM

I do not think so , that bitcoin will be outdated buy another currency, just if there is another launched of new currency that is more better than bitcoin, that will be a breakthrough in modern technology digital currency, but if there is none ,then bitcoin would still be a bid thing in the digital currency and in the cryptoworld, it would remain a dominant digital currency.

NeMa94

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

I seriously doubt this. Bitcoin is like "gold range" of value compared to other currencies. The value of other coins and tokens is defined by it and I am sure that this won't be changed in the near future.
minhquang3869

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

I think at the moment, it is hard to have any money to beat the BTC, because of the trend of the market, the price of BTC is still high although it has not increased in the past few months but in the future I think BTC will have competitors, such as NEO.
BTC will remain at No. 1 unless people stop trading it.
And I agree with your opinion.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

I seriously doubt this. Bitcoin is like "gold range" of value compared to other currencies. The value of other coins and tokens is defined by it and I am sure that this won't be changed in the near future.
Maybe not coins are following price of bitcoin but most of them are, if crypto will be developing that fast like now in future we could only see bitcoin on first place with price that we cannot imagine now.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

So many predictions that bitcoin will certainly be outdated by another crypto. Until now I think it won't replace in the near future because bitcoin is still the strongest cryptocurency. Many users supporting it these days price low and high users exists.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

So many predictions that bitcoin will certainly be outdated by another crypto. Until now I think it won't replace in the near future because bitcoin is still the strongest cryptocurency. Many users supporting it these days price low and high users exists.
[/quote
So far bitcoin development and the price accumulated is unsurpassed by any currency it build stronger and safer blockchain  technology, because of an idea in which decentralized many people trust it.

Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

Nah it is not going to happen if that is what you reffering to, because it is more than impossible now that there are a lot of negatives over all the other cryptos

keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:16:31 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular and most trusted digital currency by many people. and with the recent appearance of altcoin, of course, will divide investor confidence between Bitcoin and Altcoin. but I'm sure, Bitcoin will not be expired by another coin. Bitcoin will remain the most popular coin.
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:56:48 AM

No one can kill bitcoin, no one can defeated bitcoin. As for now bitcoin remains as the strongest coin from all coins. Even it goes down still its value couldn't deny that it is still the high price coin. Popularity and influence is on bitcoin sides that falls normally.
lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:59:41 AM

I think at the moment, it is hard to have any money to beat the BTC, because of the trend of the market, the price of BTC is still high although it has not increased in the past few months but in the future I think BTC will have competitors, such as NEO.

Yes, the trend of bitcoin in the market are very strong enough to make it number them number one spot for the next coming years. No other crypto can overpass it.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:12:44 AM

If we will be talking about outdated crypto currency, yes. Bitcoin is outdated with a lot of good crypto currencies on the market. There are a lot of good crypto currencies that is circling the market with great potentials and great features and technologies though in terms of it's support and price, I don't think they will be able to pass the great Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:19:02 AM

I'm sure and optimistic that bitcoin will always be the first choice and will not be replaced with any coins, although the development of coins and tokens is very fast and fast but I'm sure bitcoin will be hard to replace.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:22:30 AM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

I think not, bitcoin will not expire by other currencies, bitcoin is more likely to survive as the strongest and major currency in the crypto. Although many altcoin are made but I do not think they will ever beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is a trusted and highly reliable kripto coin.

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
It is impossible that other cryptocurrencies will surpass the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the no. 1 in all terms like capitalization and popularity. It is really better if we will focus on making investment with bitcoins.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:18:01 AM

If you mean getting outdated by another cryptocurrency, IMO… I think it will be possible, maybe when there are no Bitcoins to be mined at all. But if you mean being outdated by any other cryptocurrency like that of dollars, euros and the rest of them… well that’s a wrong question you have asked, cause you shouldn’t be comparing Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with real currencies. They can’t be compared, cause they are very different.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:03:52 AM

that is right to say that it is not so easy that another crypto call overcome bitcoin so easily, i think that bitcoin will remain as number one currency for a long time and will continue giving us profit, because bitcoin is the first choice of the people are will remain as number one choice for a long long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: