Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

Well it is nice to find people with strong beliefs. This attitude is always good for business. Same for bitcoin since many are holding it post like this could just strengthen investors to keep on believing it and may not be freak out easily by nonsense FUDs. I am a believer too. For as long as bitcoin is able to influence the market then bitcoin rules. Only when other alts will behave extremely not related in terms of sales to bitcoin, that is the time maybe when I would say it is an altcoin era. For now it is way too far.

You're right, bitcoin already have established its name and that made it stronger. Yes there are a lot of strong crypto currency however bitcoin is also one of those and I believe that it will never be outdated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:35:09 AM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

Bitcoin would remain bitcoin. It will remain on top and no one can surpass it's capability to stand beyond any other coin's achievement. Bitcoin has passed all the tests of time and I believe that it could go more so it would be an advantage if we'll buy more at this moment of time.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:46:03 AM

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

Last week syscoin was bugged in binance. With a value of 96 bitcoin per 1 syscoin. It was a bug so binance ban syscoin on their market to become the market. I believe that this is not capitalism. I believe that bitcoin is a new way to keep track record. I even the market to invest it was going through
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

I agree with the OP. This is not like MySpace Facebook. Eventually Bitcoin could be outdated by another currency, but I don't think it will be in my life time.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:39:27 AM

I think Bitcoin will be outdated after a while. Because of the new altcoins, many of them are very potential altcoins and its technology in the future will outperform Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently unmanaged and its technology is considered classic. In the future, Bitcoin will no longer have high trading volume because trading time is quite long.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

Naah. Bitcoin will always favorable for people to using it as a transaction and not just that. It can be an asset too. And ofcourse if blockchain tech still alive bitcoin will life longer too
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:26:44 AM

The success of bitcoin is truly  amazing,  it has a big community  of supporters and  and every profit that it offers is really tempting  to anyone to be part of the investors. Aside from this every person who wants to invest in crypto currency for  long term and looking for a safe crypto bitcoin is the first choice. This I think that there is no crypto that can replace bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

The success of bitcoin is truly  amazing,  it has a big community  of supporters and  and every profit that it offers is really tempting  to anyone to be part of the investors. Aside from this every person who wants to invest in crypto currency for  long term and looking for a safe crypto bitcoin is the first choice. This I think that there is no crypto that can replace bitcoin.

Lol. In time, almost anything will be outdated but that doesn't mean they'll be gone. Crypto may very well outdate the current fiat system but there will still be transactions made in fiat that's for sure. Same with bitcoin if a better crypto comes up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.
Strongly agree, your statement is based on the facts.
until now, I have not seen any Altcoin that I think has the potential to replace Bitcoin, Bitcoin remains irreplaceable.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

I think that this is highly impossible to happen. Base on the current market bitcoin price very low regarding to its peak price but if you will take the factor that if btc is down all coin also affected.
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

Why not?  I believe someday peoples will create a new and better currency.  Everything need a process, sooner or later.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

Bitcoin is already being outdated by other cryptocurrencies, even Ethereum was a generational improvement on Bitcoin. However, as we all know, the best isn't always the most successful, and bitcoin is clearly the most successful. However, modern cryptos such as ADA and EOS could possibly overthrow bitcoin if they manage to gain significant traction and partnerships, this is because they have much more potential outside of just being a payment system.

I think if the trend of bitcoin price is going down for the next years to come, indeed it will be outdated by the other cryptos. People will eventually put their interest in other cryptos that are really beneficial to them. Bitcoin might be on the verge of loosing its dominance if the price goes very low while the others are making their way to the top slowly but surely. Just my opinion anyway, that might shed light.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

At present, I don't think that any other coin would beat bitcoin, but there are a few good coins that have got a very bright future such as Neo.

I like the way you put it. I agree, no one can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin will always beat other coins. Smiley Kidding aside, bitcoin is been in the market for 9 years now and it is still the strongest coin currently. Yes it falls from 19,000 USD to around 7,000 USD now but still it is way bigger than any other coins. But it's only time can really tell the truth. Let us wait and see if any alt coins and beat bitcoin.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

I think that this is highly impossible to happen. Base on the current market bitcoin price very low regarding to its peak price but if you will take the factor that if btc is down all coin also affected.
Although new coins appearing in the crypto market are more advanced than Bitcoin, Bitcoin itself has the advantage that I believe no coin is currently available to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin will grow even more and it will still be the leading coin market for this potentially cryptocurrency.
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

I can compare it with gold, gold always has its price, noone can beat it, so in crypto world Bitcoin is the gold, so time to buy it rigth now, when the price is still not high as it should be...
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

no other currency will come close to bitcoin so outdate  bitcoin won't be possible in anytime future so it is out of decision point all together
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

Seems a very strict statement. We will see that in the future. But for now I can completely agree with you, none of the cryptocurrencies are not even close to be like Bitcoin. So it is the highest right now.
billarerghomes

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

Bitcoin is so strong and stable digital currency, so as now it is far that it will be outdated by another currency because bitcoin has very high price value in the market index.As for this bitcoin is so popular than ever so I think it is far to go in the digital market.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin cannot be outdated, bitcoin is a king of the cryptocurrency and a blockchain. Bitcoins popularity is increasing day by day and its market capital is very high comparing to the other currencies. Many people like Bitcoin because of easy transactions, big profits and privacy capabilities.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

My answer also in NO, because even in some other Crypto currency are going to slow same as the situation of bitcoin. the reason of deflation of all Crypto Currency I think this is because of all users are panic selling but it doesn't mean that price value will not go back to high Price again. Green color of price value are the big sign to the price lively again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: