Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

nowadays many altcoins are competitors of bitcoin, but still bitcoin has always been the number one in the world of crypto currencies so that it needs to be replaced by an old process and very unlikely in my opinion
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

I don't think it will happen. Bitcoin will still be the king of all existing cryptocurrency and I'm sure this bitcoin is very good in the future.

No one cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin now. The King will rule the market for many years. However, I can, sure, guess that one day, some cool crypto will be invented and it can become the best digital money.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

I don't think it will happen. Bitcoin will still be the king of all existing cryptocurrency and I'm sure this bitcoin is very good in the future.
really you say, especially now that a lot of people know about the world of crypto currencies like bitcoin, so bitcoin won't expire with other currencies, because a lot of people use it and will still be king among coins coins that are in the crypto world
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

No one cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin now. The King will rule the market for many years. However, I can, sure, guess that one day, some cool crypto will be invented and it can become the best digital money.
Bitcoin is the first and the pillars of all the coin in crypto world and its value is highly far compared to the following coin and that is why bitcoin still the most popular currency in the whole world, so I don't think that it will be outdated by another crypto coin and if ever there is a new born good and useful coin that everybody will adapt but still it can't beat bitcoin.

LimePleasant

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

I don't think it will be outdated  by another currency in the next 20-30 years. At least until anything more advanced will be invented. People will keep on buyin it for the next years.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

If you mean getting outdated by another cryptocurrency, IMO… I think it will be possible, maybe when there are no Bitcoins to be mined at all. But if you mean being outdated by any other cryptocurrency like that of dollars, euros and the rest of them… well that’s a wrong question you have asked, cause you shouldn’t be comparing Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with real currencies. They can’t be compared, cause they are very different.
None of the crypto in the market outdated bitcoin for bitcoin is still the dominant and most expensive crypto in the market. As we all know that most of the coin in the market are just platform and not a coin itself. The real coins had their own digital wallet that could only support their coin and nothing else. For those coin they called but are using a common digital wallet then that is not a really a coin it is only a platform for a certain coin like ERC20 platform coin.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

At the moment, it`s impossible, and for the next few years too. Many alts are using bitcoin technologies and thereby give bitcoin even more popularity and development, until there are such brilliant ideas as in bitcoin nobody can beat him. As we can see that the new alts also develop rapidly, but also bitcoin does not stand on the one place, so everything is possible in the near future.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

I agree with you there no other coin can outdated bitcoin because the value of bitcoin now even the market down is so far away on the value of other coins. But if another coin reach the value of bitcoin thats the only time that we can say that other coin could defeat the value of bitcoin.

kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

i think bitcoin will be outdated buy another currency, just if there is another launched of new currency that is more better than bitcoin, that will be a breakthrough in modern technology digital currency, but if there is none ,then bitcoin would still be a bid thing in the digital currency and in the cryptoworld, it would remain a dominant digital.
glorybtc

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

i think it never been happen, but how about that the block of bitcoin is running out?

I think that considering bitcoin as money is still unthinkable to people today, all they know is that bitcoin is a digital asset because only a few people use bitcoin as a transaction tool, but there are more people who use bitcoin as an asset to store because the value is increasing more and more
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

You have answered yourself. In my opinion, No, it's not possible cause bitcoin is a king of the cryptocurrency and a blockchain. Crypto market may introduce new coins but never be an exchange bitcoin.
Mao siro

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

This is potentially high. At present it is very good, but it has been created very long. So to compare technology, the bitcoin will not be equal to the new coin altcoins are developed in the market. Wink Wink
Kimberley_Isham

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

I think we are really getting ahead of ourselves here. We should all be focused on something for now. We are yet to see Bitcoin even reach its goal. We still see some countries completely ban Bitcoin. And some are looking to regulate it in the most unfavorable manners. Prices too have not been at the very best. So, we have some quite more pressing matters to pay attention to. After then, we can consider whether or not Bitcoin will be outdated.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

Well it is nice to find people with strong beliefs. This attitude is always good for business. Same for bitcoin since many are holding it post like this could just strengthen investors to keep on believing it and may not be freak out easily by nonsense FUDs.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

No, bitcoin will still be the best and will not expire by other currencies. Bitcoin will remain the most popular because bitcoin is the basis of crypto coins.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

nt in  coming future bitcoin will have one more cryptocurrency coming near to bitcoin or in competition to bitcoin .bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency stand in market with all the reputation
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

i don't think it will,Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and has such gained popularity among the people.  Another reason bitcoin can not be replaced is the fact that its price is the highest of all cryptocurrencies and such cannot be competed with.Bitcoin also has a lot of features that makes it impossible for it to be outdated.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
Yeah I agree on you. Bitcoin can't be dethrone by any currency as this has build trust to every investors and this will soaring high as time goes by. Investing in bitcoin will surely give profits if you will hold until the best price.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

i don't think it will,Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and has such gained popularity among the people.  Another reason bitcoin can not be replaced is the fact that its price is the highest of all cryptocurrencies and such cannot be competed with.Bitcoin also has a lot of features that makes it impossible for it to be outdated.

There are a lot of new altcoins today and that is the reason why bitcoins can be replaced if there is a new project that will actually become famous in the future and surpass the price of bitcoins due to demand.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:42:38 AM

i think it never been happen, but how about that the block of bitcoin is running out?

I think that considering bitcoin as money is still unthinkable to people today, all they know is that bitcoin is a digital asset because only a few people use bitcoin as a transaction tool, but there are more people who use bitcoin as an asset to store because the value is increasing more and more

Well if that another currency is great enough to  compass the capabilities that bitcoin could give. Also if that another currency is more stable where in prices are frequently high but I don’t it would be even  possible . Bitcoin still remains its dominance against all cryptocurrencies.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: