Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WannaRetire

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

Question: Will your StingMining Platform already be configured with Sandboxing solution ... in case if the really stealthy malware somehow successfully penetrate and be conserved within certain area of your system without affecting complete system?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:17:42 PM

I see you guys have posted pictures of your hardware/devices. My questions are:

1. Has BitFence StingMining software been designed and tested?

2. Is AI Engine already ready to integrate and get signatures from Mining platforms? Would you provide some highlights please.

3. How difficult is configuring your device so it integrates with my system (e.g. server etc.)?

4. Are you going to provide with simple tutorial in different languages (that may be downloaded from your website) for common users who is just a daily user?

Thank you for your questions! I'll do my best to clarify:

1. Yes, the miner software not only designed, but the Beta is ready. We initially targeted it for low power consumption ARM systems, but making it available  for all platforms, so it will run on Windows/Mac/Linux/BSD as well. It features auto-update, so we can keep our miner/honeypot always entertaining for hackers Smiley

2. AI engine is under active development now. Risk scoring part is ready, but we need to complete integration with mining pool for automated payouts

3. In most cases is easy. If you are running Linux server, it's trivial and done with chron / iptables. F5 and more complex architectures can be also configured pretty easy to digest threat feed. We'll have our integration service and assigned tech reps to help you achieve your goal.

4. Thats something we are planning to do. All products from our store will come with supporting documentation on multiple languages. We will implement ticket and CRM system as well

★ ★ ★ BITFENCE ★ ★ ★ REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK ★ ★ ★
★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ Pre-sale: Apr 1, 2018 0:00 UTC, Crowdsale: May 1, 2018, 0:00 UTC ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★
★ ★ ★ Website Whitepaper ANN Bounty Twitter Telegram Github ★ ★ ★
BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ Pre-sale: Apr 1, 2018 0:00 UTC, Crowdsale: May 1, 2018, 0:00 UTC ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★
BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

Sorry I missed question(s) to ask about your subscription and BitFence Marketplace or Online Store that is mentioned in BitFence Whitepaper.

Q: You've stated about providing subscription services to business and common users. Therefore;

1. How do you want me as a business or users pay for your services as a subscriber? I understand it will be with HNY Tokens to support your ecosystem. Do I need to buy HNY Tokens in future from exchanges in order to support/pay for my 3-monthly or yearly services?

2. When are you going to introduce your subscription pricing for 3-months, 6-month and yearly subscriptions so I could compare with other providers?

Yes, subscriptions in BitFence cyberstore would be available only for HNY. Best way to get the biggest discount on subscriptions is to participate in the token sale! After the TGE tokens can be mined or purchase on exchanges such as Binance. We will integrate a third party providers into our checkout process, so you can complete purchase without leaving our cyber store.

For subscription pricing - please stay tuned, a MVP of cyber store with products and pricing would be introduced in a few weeks. Stay tuned for announcement!

BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

And the translation bounty campaign is UP! We need help translating ANN, Whitepaper and our Web Site!

BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

And the final Bounty - Videos and Blogs is UP!

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

Well it's fun that i find out an Antivirus software "Bytefence" on the internet, so does your company relate to Byte Technologies LLC, owner of Bytefence, cause both companies is in same field  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:28:48 PM

Well it's fun that i find out an Antivirus software "Bytefence" on the internet, so does your company relate to Byte Technologies LLC, owner of Bytefence, cause both companies is in same field  Grin

The only thing we have in common that we are both in "security" field Smiley

We are protecting not just from being infected by malicious viruses, but from all kind of external threats that may harm you - DDoS, attacks targeted to specific platform, sql injection, etc. And we are first to employ a blockchain-based distributed sensor network (honey-net) when we incentivize our "miners" to be eyes and ears of our system. Our system automatically learns about new threats and this information immediately pushed to subscribers, so they can be protected from this threat!

Please refer to our whitepaper for more details:

https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-EN-1.6b.pdf

BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:08:54 AM

Q: If Threat actor is using Encrypted Signatures/Malware and counter attack your system, what protection mechanisms have you adopted?

If malicious actor tries to deploy malware on it's victim (our honeypot), we will quarantine it and submit to our threat intel engine. We know the "clean state" of honeypot and if attacker goes in somehow undetected, but changes honeypot state, we know that we got something valuable inside. We will have a fantastic malware/virus data bank very soon. We can further analyze it / match with other available databases of malware and quickly identify and prevent this infestation to a "real" system

WannaRetire

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

If I wanted to be a miner for BitFence, is there maximum limit to own Mining Platforms? Also, is price of each mining hardware platform is decided and who is paying the shipping cost if miners are located in foreign countries or will your partner with local distributors such as Amazon in USA or Alibaba in Asia?
STEVEN 888

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

If I wanted to be a miner for BitFence, is there maximum limit to own Mining Platforms? Also, is price of each mining hardware platform is decided and who is paying the shipping cost if miners are located in foreign countries or will your partner with local distributors such as Amazon in USA or Alibaba in Asia?

Would like to know about that as well. How I can maximize mining profits?
BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:55:52 AM

Would like to know about that as well. How I can maximize mining profits?

You can run multiple miners, for sure, but in contrast with PoW mining your mining share in a pool not necessary would be double of what you can get from one miner. The miner reward is computed by uptime (minimum base rate) + actual threat data submitted to server. If no hackers attack detected, mining profit would be a double of base rate, but if one of the miner got hacker attack recorded/reported (similar to finding "block" in PoW), that particular one will get much bigger reward.

Distribution of hardware would be accomplished through a regional channel partners. We can get a good rate on BitFence branded Arm mini-computers and will provide software on SD cards lockable to serial number of device.

BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:46:28 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 02:22:12 PM by BitFence

We are on TrackICO with 4.6 Rating!!!

Somebody random

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

What a great project!!!!
Darya Avasapova

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/352. We can hold your ann - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3252856.0 on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/352. We can hold your ann - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3252856.0 on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?

Thank you for the listing! By forum rules, we cant give any bonus for posting in the threads - and thats to the best, as otherwise instead of being informative it turns all to spam.

Please consider participating in one of our bounties:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3270642

Thanks again!

WannaRetire

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:56:57 AM

Ques: If I am a miner and let’s say I qualify for HNY Tokens as rewards. Would you please provide some highlights on the process of getting and securing me HNY Tokens from BitFence?
WannaRetire

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:13:48 AM

Ques: Are you going to provide security softwares with frequent updates on your site? Will you prove hash for software integrity purpose so I can compare hashes once downloaded on my computer prior installing it?
CaptchaSucks

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:20:16 AM

How does your algo remove hackers from a network?
WannaRetire

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:28:30 AM

Ques: I apologized for keep asking you questions. This is from a friend of mine who does t have BitCoinTalk user and no experience using it. He works for one of the biggest electric utility companies and was curious knowing about BitFence firewall. The problem that their wind turbine generation faces with someone getting into their system and get get into privilege escalation mode and then get into control system and make configuration changes that may lead to irreversible consequences related to speed control. They have Cyber Security requirements from NERC to be met and is curious if this solution will save them from intruders. Also he additionally ask if BitFence deployed agent to their servers in order to be installed ... that can be issued for them.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: