Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

After the presale is over and they have reached the softcap, the sale is now in stage1. does anyone know how many stages until the end of ico on 1.7. are planned and how are they different?

I'm not sure about the stages but I'm very happy with the pre-sale, Bitfence have raised over 500 ETH just in the pre-sale. 5 hours left to grab the generous 26% bonus sale!

Now the bonus is reduced to 25% but token sale is still in stage 1. This 25% bonus is only for 2 days. looks like BitFence team will keep reducing bonus by 1% in every 2 days

Wow. Look like they are trying to motivate the investors to give in with this strategy. The more they wait the less the bonuses get slashed down by 1%.it might not seem much at first but it accumulates over time to a huge loss
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

Pleased to announce that we are sponsoring World Blockchain Forum in New York 11-13 June 2018. Hope to see some of you guys there! Stop by our booth and dont miss our keynote!

https://newyork.keynote.ae/sponsors/

That's a good one. Sponsoring A huge program of such cash really being a huge awareness to the project and highly likely investors

Very good, this will reach out to alot of people / investors and should educate alot more people on this very niche market

That is a nice move to get access to some key people; it is usually hard to get across to important connections. I think the sponsorship would make it an easier task and all available in one room.

Anyone going to attend this blockchain meet? Will BitFence team also going to give information of BitFence project? Will there be interaction/Q&A session between investors and BitFence team?

I would be very interested, but I'm not at N.Y.
Unfortunately, these blockchain meetings are always way too far away from me, apparently Europe is not interesting enough for that
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

BitFence offers middle sized companies with many locations by giving them entry to zero-day vulnerabilities by BitFence subscribed  miners.

Zero-day vulnerabilities? Could you please explain what it means ? Does this mean, BitFence will catch hackers immediately and remove it from network unlike current technology which takes weeks to do the same?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

BitFence offers middle sized companies with many locations by giving them entry to zero-day vulnerabilities by BitFence subscribed  miners.

Zero-day vulnerabilities? Could you please explain what it means ? Does this mean, BitFence will catch hackers immediately and remove it from network unlike current technology which takes weeks to do the same?

A zero-day exploit is an attack that exploits a previously unknown security vulnerability. A zero-day attack is also sometimes defined as an attack that takes advantage of a security vulnerability on the same day that the vulnerability becomes generally known.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

Removing hackers from network? Looks very good project. But how it will work. I will check some old posts to get better idea.
Hi there, just to give you a brief run down. It will detect, deflect, and counteract attempts at unauthorized use of information systems, and give your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

After the presale is over and they have reached the softcap, the sale is now in stage1. does anyone know how many stages until the end of ico on 1.7. are planned and how are they different?

That actually did not mentioned anywhere. But as I found in white paper they said "BitFence Token Generating   Event (TGE) will be accomplished in two phases – i.e.   Pre-Sale Event and Actual   Token Sale or Crowd Sale Event.
Total planned days for these events are approximately   60 days. The   hardcap   figure during   both TGE phases   collectively is $50 million."

I think this suffices; from what I understood there are only two sales pre and public. The pre-sale has already been achieved and now the public sale.

I think the stages reflect the milestone progress so far until operations.
Yes, Seems to be they raised good funds in very less time and still raising. I am expecting good growth from Bitfence in some upcoming days.
OMG Shocked 57 ETH in stage in 2 days? They are moving great. Now in progress bar converted in blue color. So at least via progress bar also we can track progress of ICO.
Somebody random

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

Still time to invest with 25% bonus!!!!
margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

OMG Shocked 57 ETH in stage in 2 days? They are moving great. Now in progress bar converted in blue color. So at least via progress bar also we can track progress of ICO.
It seems to me, that here is good work Cheesy

Junior community manager
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

I'm not sure about the stages but I'm very happy with the pre-sale, Bitfence have raised over 500 ETH just in the pre-sale. 5 hours left to grab the generous 26% bonus sale!

To raise such amount of eth in presale means alot. It goes to show that there is a lot of understanding in the community about how this project works or is expected to work.

This project is heading the right way and many other investors also think so. 500 eth is quite a lot so they really did a good job.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:55:29 AM

I ‘m really excited about BitFence and it seems like  TokenGo has become the most trending news, event in the cryptocurrency world these days.
Thatguy91

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

Definitely a great project to be apart of. This innovate the world on cyber security. Power to the people to mine for hackers is genius.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:59:40 AM

Pleased to announce that we are sponsoring World Blockchain Forum in New York 11-13 June 2018. Hope to see some of you guys there! Stop by our booth and dont miss our keynote!

WOW this is big news, massive exposure for the Bitfence project on one of the worlds largest blockchain events, I thinks it great that Bitfence will also be speaking during their keynote.

WOW, not just attending it like some other ICO's or companies, but actually putting up and SPONSORING, thats pretty da*n impressive, i've seen some other ICO's saying "we will be attending" but haven't seen many put up the effort and cash to actually sponsor the event. Doing stuff like this really is a way to gain some much needed exposure and show their here for the longhaul.

I haven't actually thought it this way tho, you raised a valid point here, they went ahead to put in their money to show the much needed presence and faith in both blockchain and their project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

WOW this is big news, massive exposure for the Bitfence project on one of the worlds largest blockchain events, I thinks it great that Bitfence will also be speaking during their keynote.

WOW, not just attending it like some other ICO's or companies, but actually putting up and SPONSORING, thats pretty da*n impressive, i've seen some other ICO's saying "we will be attending" but haven't seen many put up the effort and cash to actually sponsor the event. Doing stuff like this really is a way to gain some much needed exposure and show their here for the longhaul.

I haven't actually thought it this way tho, you raised a valid point here, they went ahead to put in their money to show the much needed presence and faith in both blockchain and their project

That is guaranteed money well invested. There, many partnerships are closed and potential new investors can be found there. It will certainly be interesting
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

Now the bonus is reduced to 25% but token sale is still in stage 1. This 25% bonus is only for 2 days. looks like BitFence team will keep reducing bonus by 1% in every 2 days

Wow. Look like they are trying to motivate the investors to give in with this strategy. The more they wait the less the bonuses get slashed down by 1%.it might not seem much at first but it accumulates over time to a huge loss

That is what I call the right "call to action". It is important to not to keep it for long just enough to boost participation and that is it. Else it renders useless and those who get it don't feel the sweetness of the 25%. They have already done a great job with the pre-sale. Let us see how this progresses.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

Yes i think it is a very smart idea to reward early birds who believe in the project and the people who are late get less amazing!
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

That is what I call the right "call to action". It is important to not to keep it for long just enough to boost participation and that is it. Else it renders useless and those who get it don't feel the sweetness of the 25%. They have already done a great job with the pre-sale. Let us see how this progresses.

1% bonus reduction everyday? Seems to be good strategy by BitFence. People will not wait for last day, they will start buying immediately. Else they will lose some % bonus.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

To raise such amount of eth in presale means alot. It goes to show that there is a lot of understanding in the community about how this project works or is expected to work.

This project is heading the right way and many other investors also think so. 500 eth is quite a lot so they really did a good job.

500 ETH is really good amount. I hope BitFence reaches hardcap also. Project is really good and BitFence team really working hard to make this project successful
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:00:18 PM

Protection provided by BitFence will block high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe after threat is "mined" by the network of their StingMiners and risk scored with BitFence Engine.

So this means BitFence device is enough to secure our network? Can it be good solution for antivirus as well? How honeypot concept will help in removing viruses as well?

In a simplified terms, the project creates like a trap, that is not noticeable by hackers, now when they get into the specified site (trap) and perhaps try to do something malicious, they will be detected and their identities will be noted which will be spread across the network, they also will open up a store where you can source for any protective hardware or software of your choice, so is like the total package, hope this helps 
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

Protection provided by BitFence will block high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe after threat is "mined" by the network of their StingMiners and risk scored with BitFence Engine.

So this means BitFence device is enough to secure our network? Can it be good solution for antivirus as well? How honeypot concept will help in removing viruses as well?

In a simplified terms, the project creates like a trap, that is not noticeable by hackers, now when they get into the specified site (trap) and perhaps try to do something malicious, they will be detected and their identities will be noted which will be spread across the network, they also will open up a store where you can source for any protective hardware or software of your choice, so is like the total package, hope this helps 

A pretty good explanation of what the honeypot type of trap is, honeypots and viruses are not the same, honeypots are to prevent against active attacks from the outside basicaly instead of them pounding your computer trying to let them in the honeypot lets them into a virtual box that they can hack all they want, because its all nonsense, and then when they leave poof they hacked nothing.

Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

Maybe someone already asked the question, on the basis of what firmware (openwrt) will be delivered router? Or is it a fully-fledged firmware? What chip will the router have?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: