Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:44:35 AM

I just noticed your thread and whitepaper is translated into CHINESE, ITALIAN, HINDI, INDONESIAN, FRENCH, GREEK. A sure way to reach more investors i must say.

Diversifying and making sure the community knows they are not going to be centered around one language but go to provide services to all people from different backgrounds around the world as many as they can reach.
This a cool one from Bitfence, I never new there thread and white-paper are translated into different. This really shows how big this project is and they tend to expand and create more awareness around the world.

Great. So BitFence team targeted large community. China and India have huge population and it will be easier for people to know more about this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

I just noticed your thread and whitepaper is translated into CHINESE, ITALIAN, HINDI, INDONESIAN, FRENCH, GREEK. A sure way to reach more investors i must say.

Diversifying and making sure the community knows they are not going to be centered around one language but go to provide services to all people from different backgrounds around the world as many as they can reach.
This a cool one from Bitfence, I never new there thread and white-paper are translated into different. This really shows how big this project is and they tend to expand and create more awareness around the world.

Great. So BitFence team targeted large community. China and India have huge population and it will be easier for people to know more about this project.

This whitepaper translation will not only help BitFence team in selling tokens, but will also help in selling its product once its ready.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

I think this helps large investors the most. large investors in most cases request the documentations translated to their native language and especially organizations.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

This whitepaper translation will not only help BitFence team in selling tokens, but will also help in selling its product once its ready.

I agree it would build a certain level of trust with the community and i am sure bitfence will do well in delivering a great service to the cyber security world.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

There will be two sources of revenue for BitFence. The first is the different levels of subscription service. The second is with BitFence hardware sales.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:25:01 AM

Links to several ANN translations and Whitepapers added to first post! More are in progress. Still have translation positions open!
Thank you Dev for the update. I'm pleased that the Team is still updating this thread continuously, this is not done in every project.

Yea, communication matters a lot and what they are doing is taking the right step in the right direction, you can't build a project when there's lack of communication and spreading it to different languages is a potential booster, the issue of language barrier will be fixed, leading to a more vibrant community

Ya a lot of ICO's drop off the radar after they announce, things, its good to see them maintain the communication channel even after launching and show that their actively working to improve communications with the investors and potential investors.

I practically don't join an ICO once i sense that communication is not visible, that project is as good as dead, more reason why developers should get their acts together and figure out ways to make their community vibrant and create a very robust organic growth

EXACTLY, people really need to learn to be better judges of things like this, and learn that something like communication to the public is a HUGE sign for how they communicate internally if they can't communicate to their customers well they won't sell and if they don't communicate well outside they probably don't communicate well inside.

Thats why a team like this that is trying to be a communicator with their investors is nice.

Sure, everything revolves around that, i understand building a brand is not easy but the moment a project is trying to be positive, the community will get the hang of it and they will help the project spread the news but once the positive vibe is not there, then that's the end of such project
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

There will be two sources of revenue for BitFence. The first is the different levels of subscription service. The second is with BitFence hardware sales.

Yeah, they'll be selling their own Raspberry Pi's with the honeypot software on from what i've seen, good idea for people who don't have much tech knowledge as it means they'll be able to 'Plug and forget' the honeypot into their network essentially.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

Yeah, they'll be selling their own Raspberry Pi's with the honeypot software on from what i've seen, good idea for people who don't have much tech knowledge as it means they'll be able to 'Plug and forget' the honeypot into their network essentially.

I'm definitely going to buy such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software.
I'm a technical noob, that's just right for me :-)
I think it's very good that they offer something like that
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

The BitFence hardware sales is one side of this project that caught my attention first before any other. Would really be cool to have such upgraded hardwares in your possession
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

I still think they should offer sometype of cybersecurity education as well, for example the MEW DNS hack was so successful because most people don't bother to check the SSL certs etc.  if they can provide a solution and education, I think they'll stand to do well.

You have a point. With the knowledge of how these stuffs work and a simple way to prevent or avoid falling a victim, coupled with measures technically in place to prevent hacks, it could work out really well
That would really be great. Apart from fully explaining how their system works, they should also do a sensitization on the threats pointing towards us from hackers, and steps to undergo in order to stay safe from them.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

How much will such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software cost? and i do do not have a lot of knowledge about it but can it do?
Darkoth89

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

How much will such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software cost? and i do do not have a lot of knowledge about it but can it do?

Probably around $30? If you get the Zero model off their website, it's like $7, so not much.
Anilg

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

Links to several ANN translations and Whitepapers added to first post! More are in progress. Still have translation positions open!
Thank you Dev for the update. I'm pleased that the Team is still updating this thread continuously, this is not done in every project.

Yea, communication matters a lot and what they are doing is taking the right step in the right direction, you can't build a project when there's lack of communication and spreading it to different languages is a potential booster, the issue of language barrier will be fixed, leading to a more vibrant community

Ya a lot of ICO's drop off the radar after they announce, things, its good to see them maintain the communication channel even after launching and show that their actively working to improve communications with the investors and potential investors.

I practically don't join an ICO once i sense that communication is not visible, that project is as good as dead, more reason why developers should get their acts together and figure out ways to make their community vibrant and create a very robust organic growth

EXACTLY, people really need to learn to be better judges of things like this, and learn that something like communication to the public is a HUGE sign for how they communicate internally if they can't communicate to their customers well they won't sell and if they don't communicate well outside they probably don't communicate well inside.

Thats why a team like this that is trying to be a communicator with their investors is nice.

Sure, everything revolves around that, i understand building a brand is not easy but the moment a project is trying to be positive, the community will get the hang of it and they will help the project spread the news but once the positive vibe is not there, then that's the end of such project

Agree with you Ace! No matter how good product or concept you have, without proper branding and marketing it will not be successful
girib1684

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

As per roadmap "Main TGE starts. Rate continues linear drop to 0% at July 1. No minimum purchase. Volume discounts apply." So what is the exact mean of No minimum purchase? I tried to search but didn't get answer.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

Guys one question from an network security noob. Can the Bitfence Security Soft- and/or hardware prevent a DNS attack like yesterdays MEW hack?

No, it was a public DNS attack, a honeypot or security router is not going to stop that.  You need a hardware wallet or metamask, and to ALWAYS ensure you check the SSL cert on sites like that.

Honeypot will be placed in our network and it will be effective if someone tries to enter our network. But DNS attack on MEW hack was different.

I believe the DNS hack was due to amazon vulernbility whereby the DNS is hosted externally so was nothing to do with the MEW, some clever man redirected his spoofed phishing page to myetherwallet.com

You see I never used mew in a long long time but glad to see normalcy is being restored but we deserve a more better security by now in the cyber world

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

Still confused about Bitfence and its purpose/functionality? You should watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSC-_-jvp1c
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

What about the token sale is it going to be part of their revenue generation or are the two you listed going to be how they will generate revenue after they have fully implemented the project.
Darkoth89

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

What about the token sale is it going to be part of their revenue generation or are the two you listed going to be how they will generate revenue after they have fully implemented the project.

The token sale is going to be used to fund the project, completing the software and making the routers not revenue generation directly.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

I still think they should offer sometype of cybersecurity education as well, for example the MEW DNS hack was so successful because most people don't bother to check the SSL certs etc.  if they can provide a solution and education, I think they'll stand to do well.

You have a point. With the knowledge of how these stuffs work and a simple way to prevent or avoid falling a victim, coupled with measures technically in place to prevent hacks, it could work out really well
That would really be great. Apart from fully explaining how their system works, they should also do a sensitization on the threats pointing towards us from hackers, and steps to undergo in order to stay safe from them.

Cyber security education is good idea. But I think they can do this easily. Just upload videos and papers at their website and people can use this as online learning platform.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

BitFence could potentially use blockchain to help clean up the internet. This project will impact positively to the the fight against hackers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: