Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

One of the features of Bitfence is that; if a hacker attacks someone who is part of Bitfence network he will be tagged as a hacker at once and he will not be able to attack anyone else within bitfence network.
WOW! I didn't know about this attribute. I think it will really be nice for those hackers to carry the tag as a badge of honour Grin That way we can be able to identify them

Now I understand the meaning of honeypot and all. Thanks for explaining this is simple language and that too in very short sentences.

It's a good idea. It will now become very easy for people to easily identify such hacker. But one thing is what exactly about the hacker will be tagged?? I mean will it be possible for the hacker to change ID, name, IP or Computer and then by pass the system??

It'll be a fingerprint of their actions much like a anti-virus uses hashes of viruses to identify them i imagine.  fi you change IP, you would still have the same fingerprint.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

Hi! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Dear friend for tokens purchase accepted payment methods ETH natively and BTC/others through ShapeShift. You can contribute minimum 1 ETH during PRE-SALE and 0.1 ETH during sale. Please visit to webisite or read white paper for more details.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

One of the features of Bitfence is that; if a hacker attacks someone who is part of Bitfence network he will be tagged as a hacker at once and he will not be able to attack anyone else within bitfence network.
WOW! I didn't know about this attribute. I think it will really be nice for those hackers to carry the tag as a badge of honour Grin That way we can be able to identify them

Now I understand the meaning of honeypot and all. Thanks for explaining this is simple language and that too in very short sentences.

It's a good idea. It will now become very easy for people to easily identify such hacker. But one thing is what exactly about the hacker will be tagged?? I mean will it be possible for the hacker to change ID, name, IP or Computer and then by pass the system??

True but I think the focus is on the behaviour. In the sense that the software would act as a bait; basically reflect that it is easily accesible and that it has stuff worth hacking; the behaviour then is all fed to the algorithm. Otherwise banning an IP can easily be manipulated.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

This is fully packed security system Bitfence is set on bringing on, I never thought they are going to be in stores at best provide constant security features and apps both hardware and software, I mean this is all that is needed,  I don't know if there is need for more, I know of security project in the blockchain as well but they don't come fully packed as Bitfence is

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

I'll be reading their WP today. Looks promising
You really have to go through the white paper, you will be amazed by the goals and dreams Bitfence and the team plan on achieving over the coming years.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

You really have to go through the white paper, you will be amazed by the goals and dreams Bitfence and the team plan on achieving over the coming years.

Yeah.. You will find on the whitepaper all the interesting ideas bitfence are going to implement in protecting the network against hacker's.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

This kind of service has been missing from security vendors capabilities for a long time. Nice to see it will be addressed!

You can say that again, seen some projects providing such services but BITFENCE is offering something much more stringent that is good for the community, so this project can make a killing of sales when judiciously put to use by the team as the application can be applied on our daily lives 
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

BitFence Cyber Security is a global threat prevention system based on intelligent contracts that offers an immediate and unmatched advantage over existing network security solutions. Smiley
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

LOL, with this feature hackers will think twice before attacking anyone in BitFence network community. So if one wants to be safe from hackers BitFence is a safe heaven for all.

I think it would be great if a hacker then see a window in which reads "This system is protected by Bitfence" and a picture of a dog snarling teeth

it is really a great plan to block once identified hacker for everyone in the bitfence network.

Haha, your imagination tho, i'll love to see how Bitfence will tag the supposed hackers maybe a red danger sign.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

LOL, with this feature hackers will think twice before attacking anyone in BitFence network community. So if one wants to be safe from hackers BitFence is a safe heaven for all.

I think it would be great if a hacker then see a window in which reads "This system is protected by Bitfence" and a picture of a dog snarling teeth

it is really a great plan to block once identified hacker for everyone in the bitfence network.

Haha, your imagination tho, i'll love to see how Bitfence will tag the supposed hackers maybe a red danger sign.

Stuff like that while cute, is not realistic the fact is most types of attachs are not some guy trying to access a webpage on your compuer that they can reply with a nice html response error, it's mostly cryptic low level attacks with no real visible way to slap them. Beyond that advertising what blocked an attacker is a bad idea as it lets the hacker know what kind of protection the network has and narrows their focus onto breaking into bitfence's protection instead of "oh hey their blocked somehow" saying its bitfence is bad that blocked them, just like saying a mailserver is running a certain specific version of mail software is just helping the attacker with future attempts
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

BitFence Cyber Security is a global threat prevention system based on intelligent contracts that offers an immediate and unmatched advantage over existing network security solutions. Smiley
Very useful and effective project that focused on the existing problem of every network and this is the hacker.  This project will help detect, prevent and respond cyber security threats.  Surely crypto investors are interested and willing to invest this develop system to helps improve and hopefully eliminate the networks.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

Over the next few years, I see the BitFence platform will be one of the safest place online for every internet user. Soon everyone will seek a way to bring their internet activity into bitfence platform
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

Over the next few years, I see the BitFence platform will be one of the safest place online for every internet user. Soon everyone will seek a way to bring their internet activity into bitfence platform

I think that's quite a statement, although I would love to see that happen; we will have to wait for further detail on the implementation.

One thing, I'm intrigued about; a company plugs in a router which creates effectively a honeypot for hackers to filter into. My question is, this honeypot; how will you ensure this is deployed outside of there native network range.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

Very useful and effective project that focused on the existing problem of every network and this is the hacker.  This project will help detect, prevent and respond cyber security threats.  Surely crypto investors are interested and willing to invest this develop system to helps improve and hopefully eliminate the networks.

I mean I wouldn't go as far as to say it offers an unmatched advantage.  There are plenty of solutions that offer IPS devices enterprise firewalls etc, I think the main selling point will be the uniqueness of the project and it's mining if they can implement it right.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

Definitely jumping all over this. Cyber security is a huge issue in the world and everyone can benefit from this project.
I think projects like this need a lot of attention because these sorts of projects are really important nowadays with that many hackers online. I think that this is why this ico will be popular in the future if they are active enough and have a decent amount of investors.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

Definitely jumping all over this. Cyber security is a huge issue in the world and everyone can benefit from this project.
I think projects like this need a lot of attention because these sorts of projects are really important nowadays with that many hackers online. I think that this is why this ico will be popular in the future if they are active enough and have a decent amount of investors.
I agree hackers are very active and bitfence has a very good software and hardware mixed with blockchain are there any more projects like this?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

The protection offered by BitFence will block the high threats, malicious payloads and other risky IP address, just a few seconds of being identified. The good thing is that this will all take place at very reasonable prices.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

Stuff like that while cute, is not realistic the fact is most types of attachs are not some guy trying to access a webpage on your compuer that they can reply with a nice html response error, it's mostly cryptic low level attacks with no real visible way to slap them. Beyond that advertising what blocked an attacker is a bad idea as it lets the hacker know what kind of protection the network has and narrows their focus onto breaking into bitfence's protection instead of "oh hey their blocked somehow" saying its bitfence is bad that blocked them, just like saying a mailserver is running a certain specific version of mail software is just helping the attacker with future attempts

I don't think bitfence is coming all out with what they intend to use in tracking and blocking hackers per say, i sincerely do not think that is the case, i think its more of an announcement attempt like "Hey hackers we can come at you as far as you come at us, we've developed a system" and the technical aspect of how they intend to achieve this i don't think has been or will be laid bare to the public cos that's not smart if they do

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

I don't think bitfence is coming all out with what they intend to use in tracking and blocking hackers per say, i sincerely do not think that is the case, i think its more of an announcement attempt like "Hey hackers we can come at you as far as you come at us, we've developed a system" and the technical aspect of how they intend to achieve this i don't think has been or will be laid bare to the public cos that's not smart if they do

You're really right, i don't think that is a good idea to do so because that's like giving the hackers an open window to do their bidding, what i believe they are doing is just giving us the periphery of the project, the technical aspect is really meant to be hidden 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

100% of companies in the world are getting attacked by the hackers and the average detection time is 256 days (2015 Ponemon Report) leading to enormous economic and privacy damages. Similar attacks repeated against multiple targets before they are detected, understood and mitigated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: