Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

"Vanig is an e-commerce startup powered by the blockchain. Our aim is to create a platform that changes the way e-commerce works. From manufacturer to consumers,... " so this latter part talking about manufacturers to consumers, is this going to be world wide or just consumer in some specific areas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

An ecommerce project based on blockchain? I have not seen anything like that yet, that could be interesting. I have to read the whitepaper at the weekend.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

Is there any existing e-commerce platform that employs blockchain or is vinig.io the first of it kind.

I am also searching for this info. I don't see any such blockchain based e-commerce platform. It seems Vanig is first project.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

"Vanig is an e-commerce startup powered by the blockchain. Our aim is to create a platform that changes the way e-commerce works. From manufacturer to consumers,... " so this latter part talking about manufacturers to consumers, is this going to be world wide or just consumer in some specific areas?

I just started checking this project and on the first page I see comparison with Amazon and other online shopping portal. So Vanig will be similar to Amazon but it will use blockchain technology. ? Hope there is more into this. I will check whitepaper to get more idea.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

I just came across this project. As a first step, I found this video in their website which clearly explains how the project is set-up. This is a very simple and clear illustration. I am going to read their white paper and will get back to the team with my questions..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO5mvm9W0DA

Nice thanks for sharing, i'll take a look as a friend just pointed me at this project also.  Will be interesting to see more competitors for the big markets like eBay etc if they do well.
Thanks for video link. They have 20+ years experience in this field to bring blockchain based solution to e-commerce using hyper ledger.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

Okay, I am just finding out about this. Just went through the white paper and already this project seems interesting to me.
wonly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55

Vanig.io - The Future of Shopping

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

Is there any existing e-commerce platform that employs blockchain or is vinig.io the first of it kind.

I am also searching for this info. I don't see any such blockchain based e-commerce platform. It seems Vanig is first project.

There are some other e-commerce platforms powered by blockchain, but the advantage of Vanig is that we are building a platform with integrated Blockchain E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem.

So you get benefits like:

• Real time Tracking & Complete Transparency for each transaction.
  • Access to provenance information to eliminate fakes and confirm origin of manufacturing.
  • Competitive Pricing due to elimination of middlemen and increase in efficiency.

Please visit our website to learn more: https://vanig.io or join the community of 20K+ members on https://t.me/vanigplatform

wonly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

So you guys aim to solve the safety and quality issue of products by tracking all events of its making?
Primarily you will be able to track all event for a given product from gathering of material to delivery of product?

Yes that is one of the most important feature of our platform, we want to eliminate the lack of transparency from your online purchases.

An e-commerce platform built entirely around the blockchain. Our platform uses Hyperledger Sawtooth to build an e-commerce ecosystem that tackles key issues in e-commerce today. You already have competitors who solve this problem! What will be your feature?

Competitors will always be there. The question is how efficiently others act. I just looked in to this project Vanig. Will get back to you with answers on the difference and unique characteristics of Vanig with other similar projects.

In the first impression, this project seems promising.

Thank you for your support, we welcome you to join our Telegram community @VanigPlatform or ask any questions you have over here.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

An ecommerce project based on blockchain? I have not seen anything like that yet, that could be interesting. I have to read the whitepaper at the weekend.

I think they are set to provide a full history of any product you wish to buy. I think they will be combining the full history log from manufacturing till delivery of item. At least then you will be sure where the product came from and if it is legit.

girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

E-commerce is quickly taking over in emerging markets and its predicted that this year the majority of large emerging markets will have more online buyers than offline.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

I just came across this project. As a first step, I found this video in their website which clearly explains how the project is set-up. This is a very simple and clear illustration. I am going to read their white paper and will get back to the team with my questions..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO5mvm9W0DA

Nice thanks for sharing, i'll take a look as a friend just pointed me at this project also.  Will be interesting to see more competitors for the big markets like eBay etc if they do well.
Thanks for video link. They have 20+ years experience in this field to bring blockchain based solution to e-commerce using hyper ledger.

20+ years Shocked that's a lot of experience i trust they will used this experience to make this project a successful one. Thanks for sharing this video Ganeshramk really insightful.
Grossmann Jr.

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

Blockchain is very useful for supply purposes, so Vanig understands it and createss a product which solves problems of transparencey and high costs. Brilliant!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

There are some other e-commerce platforms powered by blockchain, but the advantage of Vanig is that we are building a platform with integrated Blockchain E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem.

• Access to provenance information to eliminate fakes and confirm origin of manufacturing.
  • Competitive Pricing due to elimination of middlemen and increase in efficiency.

Please visit our website to learn more: https://vanig.io or join the community of 20K+ members on https://t.me/vanigplatform

Thanks for this much needed information. If all the posts in this thread, more or less all have the same confusion whether this project is unique or just another project. Atleast, for me it seems clear that Vanig is not only unique and have clear project goals.
Kloosterboer

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

You told that buyer and seller will be verificated before using, what procedures are you going to use? If I am a buyer, what movements should I do to be verified?
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

This seem like a great project, I just glanced through the white-paper. I like the idea Vanig is an e-commerce startup powered by the blockchain.And they aim to create a platform that changes the way e-commerce works.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

So you guys aim to solve the safety and quality issue of products by tracking all events of its making?
Primarily you will be able to track all event for a given product from gathering of material to delivery of product?

Yes that is one of the most important feature of our platform, we want to eliminate the lack of transparency from your online purchases.

An e-commerce platform built entirely around the blockchain. Our platform uses Hyperledger Sawtooth to build an e-commerce ecosystem that tackles key issues in e-commerce today. You already have competitors who solve this problem! What will be your feature?

Competitors will always be there. The question is how efficiently others act. I just looked in to this project Vanig. Will get back to you with answers on the difference and unique characteristics of Vanig with other similar projects.

Thank you for your support, we welcome you to join our Telegram community @VanigPlatform or ask any questions you have over here.

@wonly, Are you from Vanig team? However, I like your explanation about Vanig. I don't like tegram because too many scammers are there. Also our message can be easily skipped or missed. I like this medium to track everything about the projects.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

Thanks for this much needed information. If all the posts in this thread, more or less all have the same confusion whether this project is unique or just another project. Atleast, for me it seems clear that Vanig is not only unique and have clear project goals.

Yeap, That I with you agree. I just visited to their social media, and I found 15.9K followers in twitter and 15K in Facebook. I guess we need to study lots about this project.
wonly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

@wonly, Are you from Vanig team? However, I like your explanation about Vanig. I don't like tegram because too many scammers are there. Also our message can be easily skipped or missed. I like this medium to track everything about the projects.

Yes i am the community manager for Vanig, you can always post any and all your questions here.

With telegram you have the advantage of direct access to our cofounders, ceo and other executive team. Smiley

wonly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

You told that buyer and seller will be verificated before using, what procedures are you going to use? If I am a buyer, what movements should I do to be verified?

As a buyer you wouldn't need to change the way you shop online, but the way our platform is designed it protects both buyers and sellers from fake products, invalid refund claims and validated delievery tracking.

girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

As a buyer you wouldn't need to change the way you shop online, but the way our platform is designed it protects both buyers and sellers from fake products, invalid refund claims and validated delievery tracking.

Thanks wonly to letting us know. But just want to know, how you will be protect to buyers or sellers from hackers? I mean by using KYC process or any kind of security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: