Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

The Vanig ecosystem will also accommodate sensor tracking using IoT devices which will provide regulatory compliance information, and temperature and product location during transport between end points in the supply chain

How is this going to work? .. This means you can constantly check for the temperature of your product, the exact location of the product at that particular instance and how long it will get delivered to you which is going to get updated in real time...

Wow!!! This is going to be very cool. IoT + blockchain + novel solutions,  gosh I think vanig is the future of e-commerce.😊😀

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

Guys, For contributing in sale they offered crypto currency option including USD. That's mean there is FIAT option also available?

I believe so, from what i read FIAT is an option though i tend to just always use crypto, don't like using fiat online anymore ever since i started really getting into crypto (i'm starting to stop using paypal even they said their starting some stupid 4.99 fee per international transfer on top of their regular fees..... meanwhile people are sending millions on crypto networks for less than a dollar total LOL.

The market needs to start adopting crypto more, something like vanig that can bring the real world marketplace to crypto would really be nice

You got that right, heard about the fees thing on twitter, is funny how firms charge such ridiculous price in the name of fees, that's why cryptocurrency has to be embrace, issues like this will be thrashed, talking about the fiat option on vanig, i think is good to create options for individuals, as been flexible matters a lot in a project

Yep it's true the ability to self regulate fees is one of the best reasons for crypto to gain footing, and its something that i'm surprised isn't more appreciated, it gets a bad rap when theirs congestion like when BTC had its backlog and fees got pretty high, but at the end of the day other networks fees remained low, and that kind of auto regulation of fees is so great, vs a company like paypal just deciding to raise fees.

I think that sort of customer/manufacture being able to have input on how much their willing to pay for cash transfers is part of what makes things like vanig exciting for businesses.

Yes and is really funny that people can't actually see the picture of what regulated fees can cause, blockchain is more like giving power to the people, like a democratic kind of rule, as oppose to the monopolize society that regulation has created, regulation is good if properly monitored but in a situation where no one is doing such, the community will be left cheated 

The only problem with BTC, ETH and all over cryptocurrencies is the amount of scams and hacks that have occurred recently, I'm very pro crypto but I just wish there was a way to make HODLing and transferring tokens more secure.

That's the fact, if they can fix the security issue, i think once that is fixed, the extent which the blockchain industry will go, will be quite limitless, a lot of individuals has been left with that scar of scamming and the stigma to join the community again still lingers
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

Guys, For contributing in sale they offered crypto currency option including USD. That's mean there is FIAT option also available?

I believe so, from what i read FIAT is an option though i tend to just always use crypto, don't like using fiat online anymore ever since i started really getting into crypto (i'm starting to stop using paypal even they said their starting some stupid 4.99 fee per international transfer on top of their regular fees..... meanwhile people are sending millions on crypto networks for less than a dollar total LOL.

The market needs to start adopting crypto more, something like vanig that can bring the real world marketplace to crypto would really be nice

You got that right, heard about the fees thing on twitter, is funny how firms charge such ridiculous price in the name of fees, that's why cryptocurrency has to be embrace, issues like this will be thrashed, talking about the fiat option on vanig, i think is good to create options for individuals, as been flexible matters a lot in a project

Yep it's true the ability to self regulate fees is one of the best reasons for crypto to gain footing, and its something that i'm surprised isn't more appreciated, it gets a bad rap when theirs congestion like when BTC had its backlog and fees got pretty high, but at the end of the day other networks fees remained low, and that kind of auto regulation of fees is so great, vs a company like paypal just deciding to raise fees.

I think that sort of customer/manufacture being able to have input on how much their willing to pay for cash transfers is part of what makes things like vanig exciting for businesses.

Yes and is really funny that people can't actually see the picture of what regulated fees can cause, blockchain is more like giving power to the people, like a democratic kind of rule, as oppose to the monopolize society that regulation has created, regulation is good if properly monitored but in a situation where no one is doing such, the community will be left cheated  

The only problem with BTC, ETH and all over cryptocurrencies is the amount of scams and hacks that have occurred recently, I'm very pro crypto but I just wish there was a way to make HODLing and transferring tokens more secure.

That's the fact, if they can fix the security issue, i think once that is fixed, the extent which the blockchain industry will go, will be quite limitless, a lot of individuals has been left with that scar of scamming and the stigma to join the community again still lingers

Security for cryptos, starts with you the user.  If you are accessing a site like MEW, you SHOULD ALWAYS check the SSL cert, if it shows as 'invalid' or red, get out and do not put your private keys in. Secondly cannot recommend enough either using a hardware wallet, or metamask, these both ensure that your private key is not shown to the site.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

I'm just browsing through the whitepaper and I see there will be Buyer Review Incentives.
There will be vanig tokens for product reviews. a great thing, customer reviews of products are a great buying aid
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

I'm just browsing through the whitepaper and I see there will be Buyer Review Incentives.
There will be vanig tokens for product reviews. a great thing, customer reviews of products are a great buying aid

This is a nice feature, but don't you think it might be abused in terms of fake reviews in order to get review incentives.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

Vanig has the product listing and customer reviews as part of the information registered on the blockchain which will enable a more trusted trading environment.

Costumers review is very important in anything you do especially in the e-commerce section, it is going to help Vanig know the services that are of low quality or offer low services on the site from the more efficient ones which will also help in decision making.

You're talking about a good topic, customer reviews are often a great help in purchasing these days. I'm still not quite through the whitepaper, does anyone know if you will also get vanig tokens for product reviews?
I think having a customer review is also a good addition, I think it will act positively and also enable a reliance for trading.
Yes that is very correct. It is a very integral factor in making purchases these days, people find it easier to confidently transact or back out based on it.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

Customer/buyer's review help other intending buyers to grow their interest and trust for the sellers. It's a really important part of any website that involves buying/selling or service payments.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

Customer/buyer's review help other intending buyers to grow their interest and trust for the sellers. It's a really important part of any website that involves buying/selling or service payments.
I agree i always read other people's reviews about a product to know if it is worth it to buy and that goes for almost everything.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

I agree i always read other people's reviews about a product to know if it is worth it to buy and that goes for almost everything.

It's really good idea. When I do shopping at e-commerce website I don't write review even though I liked product or not. But such kind of token rewards now will encourage people like me to write review
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

The Vanig ecosystem will also accommodate sensor tracking using IoT devices which will provide regulatory compliance information, and temperature and product location during transport between end points in the supply chain

How is this going to work? .. This means you can constantly check for the temperature of your product, the exact location of the product at that particular instance and how long it will get delivered to you which is going to get updated in real time...

Wow!!! This is going to be very cool. IoT + blockchain + novel solutions,  gosh I think vanig is the future of e-commerce.😊😀

This is really something to see in action. So vanig will partner up with manufacturers throughout? I am curious how will they carry out the process. This would be an interesting journey.

Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

This project platform is going to create a catalog to easy access for the users , it helps in selecting the products easily and increases their search speed towards the products
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

On the private transactions, I can't see it being a good idea to publish delivery addresses along with product info directly to the blockchain for the whole world to see. Companies wouldn't want their vendor list exposed either in some cases I don't think. Is there a limit on what can be made private and what can't?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

From the white paper,  it is ideal to say Vanig helps to solve all the problems that are among the existing supply chain and E-commerce platform.
Vanig are offering an integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution. we are providing track and trace, effective recalls, eliminating middlemans with supply chain and with e-commerce we are having lower fees, instant financial transaction, crypto payments and an AI powered easy to use website.

This is quite attractive and what set Vanig apart from even the traditional e-commerce platform I mean which platform promises and guarantees all this just yet?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

This will be more for supply chain partners, sellers and manufactures to make sure their shipment moves through the supply chain free of any damages from external factors. If a problem is detected action can be taken to review and recall the shipment.

As a buyer you will be able to track the package in realtime with more details.
I love this. What about in situations where the goods get in an area where internet access isn't available... How can the customer then track his package without getting worried.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

I saw in Telegram that they are going to be implementing IoT sensors into the supply chain which consumers will have access to the data for, pretty cool.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:58:41 PM

I just saw on their homepage that Vanig has a pending application for a patent for integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution using blockchain. Do you guys know more about this? Would be interesting to learn more about this patent but I guess they can't give us more information before the patent is granted?

I saw that information too, but I don't know for what application the Team requested a patent. All I have found out is, that in Germany it is don't allowed to advertise a product with "patent pending".

I think you can advertise it without disclosing any further information. I have seen such things earlier. They should not disclose that secret until patent is granted. I am sure Vanig knows those things.

For Germany the patent pending acts different it is not permitted to publicize it as mentioned. Unless maybe the team has registrations where it is permitted.

Vanig has a pending application for a patent for integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution using blockchain?
I don't know what it is, but patent means something should be special. Hope we get more info on this soon.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

I just saw on their homepage that Vanig has a pending application for a patent for integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution using blockchain. Do you guys know more about this? Would be interesting to learn more about this patent but I guess they can't give us more information before the patent is granted?

I saw that information too, but I don't know for what application the Team requested a patent. All I have found out is, that in Germany it is don't allowed to advertise a product with "patent pending".

I think you can advertise it without disclosing any further information. I have seen such things earlier. They should not disclose that secret until patent is granted. I am sure Vanig knows those things.

For Germany the patent pending acts different it is not permitted to publicize it as mentioned. Unless maybe the team has registrations where it is permitted.

Vanig has a pending application for a patent for integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution using blockchain?
I don't know what it is, but patent means something should be special. Hope we get more info on this soon.

That’s a good thing to be hearing, patents mean we’re looking at a team that have something unique they feel is worthwhile something that sets them apart from the rest of the crowd. Which is a great place to be for a new project
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

I guess this project will worth supporting as well as I'm confident that the team has the capacity to make the project a success!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

Yes, that's why this project is important, i don't need to surf the whole site seeking for good sellers, when i can confidently get what i want based on reviews, now i understand that other eCommerce do such but this is way more better, as the avenue for criticism is more wider, covering a whole lot of range
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

Yes, that's why this project is important, i don't need to surf the whole site seeking for good sellers, when i can confidently get what i want based on reviews, now i understand that other eCommerce do such but this is way more better, as the avenue for criticism is more wider, covering a whole lot of range

You are right. It will be very helpful, when there are "real" reviews and not some bought reviews from the seller, like on most other e-commerce sites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: