Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

I did not know that with the help of IoT devices, Vanig wants to monitor deliveries to the end customer so that not only will they always know the exact location, but also what temperature is currently in the package. Good feature

Wow. Seriously they can do that?? I mean they can monitor a package's temperature sent out for delivery?? Never knew about that. That's really cool.

That would be great, it would be extremely useful, especially when you really need an item and you can track exactly where it is with GPS. You will also know exactly when it will arrive so you can pop out care free and not having to sit in all day waiting for a package!
Is it possible to deliver it somewhere else when lets say you are not home at that moment but you need the package the same day?

I believe communication is of the essence and the customer will know when his/her package will arrive and stick around at that moment, when such happens, the customer may likely be led to their physical office for pickup because is of the best interest for both parties, having physical offices or drop off points will help fix some issues when they occur
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

Hello! I really like your project. Tell me, is there an MVP or a prototype of the project?

I was wondering, too and asked in their Telegram chat. Someone told me to check the FAQ on their website and there it says that an early demo of the platform will be available in May 2018. I don't think it has been released, yet but it's planned for the next couple of weeks.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

Hello! I really like your project. Tell me, is there an MVP or a prototype of the project?

I was wondering, too and asked in their Telegram chat. Someone told me to check the FAQ on their website and there it says that an early demo of the platform will be available in May 2018. I don't think it has been released, yet but it's planned for the next couple of weeks.

Ok, it's May, so a demo version or MVP can be published at any time. I have to look more often in the telegram channel
I am very curious and will test the demo in any case. I love betatests :-)
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

Ok, it's May, so a demo version or MVP can be published at any time. I have to look more often in the telegram channel

According to the Vanig FAQ they should release a MVP in May and I saw some pics of the prototype on their twitter channel. I'm waiting for the MVP, to do some "betatesting".
Sozialtourist

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

According to the Vanig FAQ they should release a MVP in May and I saw some pics of the prototype on their twitter channel. I'm waiting for the MVP, to do some "betatesting".

One of the admins just confirmed that they are still testing their MVP and that they will let us all know once they can release it. I am really looking forward to it. So much better when you actually can see how something is supposed to work, instead of a description in a whitepaper.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

Vanig allows producers to cut down costs on brokerage fees, and the end consumer gets a better deal. This is really cool.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

Vanig allows producers to cut down costs on brokerage fees, and the end consumer gets a better deal. This is really cool.

The main reason Vanig is implemented to cut the overall cost down on brokerage fees and the consumer fees, resulting in everyone benefiting from the effective system
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

Yea, the admin said in their telegram group that it is still been refined and tested, so the public will get the chance to test it real soon and if i may suggest, is best one joins their telegram, the place is lively and the admin is ever willing to respond to questions, also, Vanig just sponsored fundingpost, an event for ICO in New York city and is all part of promoting the project
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

Yea, the admin said in their telegram group that it is still been refined and tested, so the public will get the chance to test it real soon and if i may suggest, is best one joins their telegram, the place is lively and the admin is ever willing to respond to questions, also, Vanig just sponsored fundingpost, an event for ICO in New York city and is all part of promoting the project

What I saw from the few pics from the fundigpost event, the prototype looks great. I hope the finished the tests soon and release the MVP.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

I did not know that with the help of IoT devices, Vanig wants to monitor deliveries to the end customer so that not only will they always know the exact location, but also what temperature is currently in the package. Good feature

Wow. Seriously they can do that?? I mean they can monitor a package's temperature sent out for delivery?? Never knew about that. That's really cool.

That would be great, it would be extremely useful, especially when you really need an item and you can track exactly where it is with GPS. You will also know exactly when it will arrive so you can pop out care free and not having to sit in all day waiting for a package!
Is it possible to deliver it somewhere else when lets say you are not home at that moment but you need the package the same day?

I don't think that same day delivery works on different places. In Germany it is impossible, only incompetent parcel services.

Wow I'm quite surprised I would have thought Germany would be ahead of the curve on deliveries as they are quite an efficient nation. Maybe they need this service more urgently than a lot of other European countries, it's still going to be quite a while until Vanig is introduced to Europe.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

I have been meaning to ask this for sometime; it seems they have filed a patent application under the number 15936458. Any idea in which database that is?  from the description provided it seems that the aims to cover a good section of the eCommerce on the blockchain. I want to know the specifics any link to it?

I think you will get a more faster and relevant answer if you ask this question on their telegram channel, the team there are cool and will not hesitate in providing quick and relevant information.. You can find the link on the first page of this thread.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

I have been meaning to ask this for sometime; it seems they have filed a patent application under the number 15936458. Any idea in which database that is?  from the description provided it seems that the aims to cover a good section of the eCommerce on the blockchain. I want to know the specifics any link to it?

I think you will get a more faster and relevant answer if you ask this question on their telegram channel, the team there are cool and will not hesitate in providing quick and relevant information.. You can find the link on the first page of this thread.

They have active admins which respond incredibly fast, as said above they will be able to answer very specific questions or get one of the devs to give you an answer exactly.

Also hopefully they can provide us with some updates to the presentation at fundingpost NYC
Sozialtourist

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

They have active admins which respond incredibly fast, as said above they will be able to answer very specific questions or get one of the devs to give you an answer exactly.

Also hopefully they can provide us with some updates to the presentation at fundingpost NYC

I guess they can't / don't want to say very much about the patent before it is approved. Otherwise, it could be that someone tries to copy it. So we will probably have to wait for the patent to be approved, before we get more information.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

If I am not mistaken too I think there were screen shots of the system share on telegram. According to them we should see something later this month if I am not mistaken. They have posted the images of the event in their telegram channel as well. I have seen those.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

I think it should be. In that case you will have to be in touch with their representative on ground in your area in order to make arrangements for the delivery of your goods according to your instructions
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

Finding patents is always fun depending on what stage the application is at but your probably right the best bet to get info would be the telegram they are very good at responding pretty quickly to questions like this, much faster than on bct
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

I think it should be. In that case you will have to be in touch with their representative on ground in your area in order to make arrangements for the delivery of your goods according to your instructions

I think they would have an office located around that you can easily locate and collect your goods or according to how it is sometimes done done in my place, your good will be taken to a nearby post office and then the post office will contact you about your goods and when you are ready you can then go and pick it up..
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

I learnt that vanig is starting their business in Asia. Well that's good but I would advice that they get to Europe and America in due time. Because American entrepreneurs have a way of excelling in business.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

I learnt that vanig is starting their business in Asia. Well that's good but I would advice that they get to Europe and America in due time. Because American entrepreneurs have a way of excelling in business.
I think if they make a success in Asia they will continue in Europe and America, we just need to wait and have patience and see how it goes in Asia first.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

I think Asia is just a starting point for the project, I'm positive the team are working​ tirelessly to ensure this project goes global..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: