Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

Vanig can effectively reduce the number of middlemen, resulting in the product becoming cheaper for you, and lucrative for the seller.

Technically that would be the end result; cheaper and verifiable product that the consumer can verify. You are basically removing several useless steps from the steps and collecting everything in a single platform.

One side this exclusion of middle man saves huge money for the end customers. On the other hands, some middle man persons job will get lost. But middles men are minority. If Vanig product is successful this will be huge.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

I am a bit curious, how do we verify the authenticity of the reviews? A lot of e-commerce sites buy reviews, so it would be nice if we could be cleared on that.

I think been a decentralized platform gives them that avenue to be more proactive than a centralized platform, with this, any fraudulent activity will be easily tracked and the appropriate measure will be put in place to curtail anything that may come up, i also think such has been answered before on their telegram group

There is possibility that user just start writing reviews without buying/using products just to get free Vanig tokens. I think Vanig should only allow buyer to write reviews of that particular product
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

Vanig targets the inefficiencies of modern e-commerce and supply chains and will utilize smart contracts and the reputable ledger of a blockchain.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

I am a bit curious, how do we verify the authenticity of the reviews? A lot of e-commerce sites buy reviews, so it would be nice if we could be cleared on that.

I think been a decentralized platform gives them that avenue to be more proactive than a centralized platform, with this, any fraudulent activity will be easily tracked and the appropriate measure will be put in place to curtail anything that may come up, i also think such has been answered before on their telegram group

There is possibility that user just start writing reviews without buying/using products just to get free Vanig tokens. I think Vanig should only allow buyer to write reviews of that particular product

That could be a good solution. But the problem with fake reviews is serious. I think even on Amazon a lot of the product reviews there are faked and written by professionals.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

That could be a good solution. But the problem with fake reviews is serious. I think even on Amazon a lot of the product reviews there are faked and written by professionals.

Fake reviews cannot be completely eradicated. But implementation of blockchain leads to better transparency and hence these kind of fakes can be minimized. Atleast that is my understanding. Correct me if I am wrong.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:13:36 PM

Fake reviews cannot be completely eradicated. But implementation of blockchain leads to better transparency and hence these kind of fakes can be minimized. Atleast that is my understanding. Correct me if I am wrong.

I asked that in Telegram a few days ago and one of the admins said that they encourage reviews from buyers that bought the item through registered account and sold inventory. Additionaly the have an ML algorithm that checks users profile to detect shilling based on content of review.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

Correct and it gives a transparent way to track irregularities in reviews and such as the chain would allow a centralized way to review data it’s one of the strengths of a decentralized and open architecture that makes up most blockchain a networks
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:03:12 PM

Vanig simplifies and eliminates intermediaries and manual processes and brings in transparency to the entire Supply Chain process.

Removing the intermediaries/third-parties will make it cheaper for customers, but it also means Vanig will need to manage all aspects of the supply chain, which means a lot of hard work.

One of the major reason why product are expensive is because of the many level of middlemen so removing them will make product cheaper and available. I think vanig wili have to start small considering the magnitude of work involve.

The huge cut-off each middleman takes in a long supply chain is indeed a big problem. This way the local producers/farms only get a very little share of the profit.

It's very true and some companies for example Amazon and a lot of other Online Retailers will sell some items at a loss to encourage customers to buy more profitable items.

This is sometimes because there are so many middlemen/third-parties involved in the sale/delivery/marketing of an item, the company then needs to sell an item below market value to ensure its not holding dead stock and to still turnover a decent level of revenue.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

I asked that in Telegram a few days ago and one of the admins said that they encourage reviews from buyers that bought the item through registered account and sold inventory. Additionaly the have an ML algorithm that checks users profile to detect shilling based on content of review.

Fake reviews are something that cannot be completely eradicated but can be reduced to a minimal point.. Vanig can work with the sellers and make sure they don't hire fake users to place positive reviews on their products.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

How is vanig going to checkmate fake product from seller.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

Fake reviews are something that cannot be completely eradicated but can be reduced to a minimal point.. Vanig can work with the sellers and make sure they don't hire fake users to place positive reviews on their products.

Sure, it's nearly impossible to get rid of fake reviews completely. That's what I was trying to say by mentioning the fact that there are still faked reviews on Amazon. But having an algorithm that checks the reviews and allowing only reviews from registered accounts is a good step in the right direction.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

Sure, it's nearly impossible to get rid of fake reviews completely. That's what I was trying to say by mentioning the fact that there are still faked reviews on Amazon. But having an algorithm that checks the reviews and allowing only reviews from registered accounts is a good step in the right direction.

It's a great way to protect buyers and sellers, I think it's great that Vanig are coming up with solutions to all of the problems that currently face large onine retailers and supply chains, I'm excited to see the final product.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

Vanig simplifies and eliminates intermediaries and manual processes and brings in transparency to the entire Supply Chain process.

Removing the intermediaries/third-parties will make it cheaper for customers, but it also means Vanig will need to manage all aspects of the supply chain, which means a lot of hard work.

and also a kind of loss of job for 3rd parties, anyways tech has replaced a lot of jobs, advanced tech i.e blockchain will do no differently and even open new opportunities

Yep, whilst it potentially will replace jobs, I don't see it being any different as old things get replaced, there is always new opportunities for other new roles.

It kills off jobs but it opens up the chance for new jobs, what most people don’t understand is that with automation this is the case in every industry not ones being touched by crypto.
I agree automation is the future and we already knew it would happen i think it is better for some industry's to automate and for some to not.

Automation will kill some jobs but will create new jobs. Automation will make life simpler for customer. And project like Vanig have to go with automation to provide better services to its customers

Yeah automation will make life easier, it'll results in higher productivity, reliability, availability, and increased performance and can reduce operating costs.  Vanig should consider automating all aspects of the supply chain.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:49:00 AM

Vanig can effectively reduce the number of middlemen, resulting in the product becoming cheaper for you, and lucrative for the seller.

Technically that would be the end result; cheaper and verifiable product that the consumer can verify. You are basically removing several useless steps from the steps and collecting everything in a single platform.

One side this exclusion of middle man saves huge money for the end customers. On the other hands, some middle man persons job will get lost. But middles men are minority. If Vanig product is successful this will be huge.

Money saved by removing middle man will be passed to consumers as discounts which is huge plus for Vanig project. This will attract more and more customers.
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

Money saved by removing middle man will be passed to consumers as discounts which is huge plus for Vanig project. This will attract more and more customers.

Wow.. A very big advantage also... Users will get lot f amazing discounts that will make it difficult choosing from which store to buy from.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:22:56 AM

I just saw on their homepage that Vanig has a pending application for a patent for integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution using blockchain. Do you guys know more about this? Would be interesting to learn more about this patent but I guess they can't give us more information before the patent is granted?

I saw that information too, but I don't know for what application the Team requested a patent. All I have found out is, that in Germany it is don't allowed to advertise a product with "patent pending".

I think you can advertise it without disclosing any further information. I have seen such things earlier. They should not disclose that secret until patent is granted. I am sure Vanig knows those things.

For Germany the patent pending acts different it is not permitted to publicize it as mentioned. Unless maybe the team has registrations where it is permitted.

Vanig has a pending application for a patent for integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution using blockchain?
I don't know what it is, but patent means something should be special. Hope we get more info on this soon.

That’s a good thing to be hearing, patents mean we’re looking at a team that have something unique they feel is worthwhile something that sets them apart from the rest of the crowd. Which is a great place to be for a new project

Does anyone know what will happen if Vanig gets this patent? I how much difference this patent will make to project if they get it?

For the the project would have a licensing right. If the patent is on framework they are proposing then if the model is proves successful any idea to imitate it should inquire licensing from them. Of course the patent is very specific and it would be clear to you if you know exactly what they are patenting.

Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Vanig project helps to solve all the problems that are among the existing supply chain and E-commerce platform.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

Vanig project helps to solve all the problems that are among the existing supply chain and E-commerce platform.
Vanig is the world’s first integrated E-Commerce platform and Supply Chain ecosystem powered by the blockchain. E-Commerce is projected to triple by 2030 while today the gross total value of B2B E-Commerce topped $20 trillion in 2017. Vanig is addressing this sizable market place with outreach to emerging and established economies.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

On the Vanig platform, your payment is transferred to the seller immediately in the form of VANIG tokens. This enables the seller to ship your items faster and also results in fair margins for both Vanig and the Seller.

Why Vanig token being the sole form of payment?? I don't think this makes sense why not make various payment currency available to the seller ?? I understand that they are trying to run the platform by Vanig token and help boost the value but cutting sellers choice in terms of payment currency is really not cool and I don't agree completely with it

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

Good to see that Vanig will try to remove fake review from its portal. I agree that blockchain technology will lead to better transparency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: