Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

Some interesting things found while reading white paper.  "Vanig eCommerce sites rewards customers for purchases, through the Vanig Reward Program. Every purchase by the customer earns that customer Vanig tokens and accumulated tokens can be used for purchase within the site once it reaches the threshold for spending."
That's mean vanig tokens we can use for purchasing withing their site? Smiley

That is the idea. Plus this would drive the value of the token since it forces demand on it. It would be be up to them team now to get them good partners and kick this off.

This is like getting discount on goods bought but it does not come with immediate expense approval, users have to wait till they accumulate enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mertcan0zluk

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

Email / Name used to join Airdrop Dashboard: mertcanozluk94@gmail.com
Telegram handle: @coniconi
Facebook profile url: https://www.facebook.com/Mertcan.Ozluk
Twitter handle: cutmyl1fe
email address: mertcanozluk94@gmail.com
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Vanig plans on incorporating IoT sensors into the supply chain in future. Both supply chain partners and buyers will benefit from them.

Yea.  That is really going to given them an edge over other e-commerce platform. They really want to change the way we shop online

Yeah, if they end up selling meat or groceries, they could implement heat sensors and you could track it every step of the way, pretty cool.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

Email / Name used to join Airdrop Dashboard: mertcanozluk94@gmail.com
Telegram handle: @coniconi
Facebook profile url: https://www.facebook.com/Mertcan.Ozluk
Twitter handle: cutmyl1fe
email address: mertcanozluk94@gmail.com

Is the airdrop still ongoing? Why I am seeing this message all of sudden. I thought its closed already. Interesting. Or they have started new round of airdrop?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

I was taking a scroll on Vanig website and came across  some of the problems Vanig plans to solve;

Supply Chain and E-commerce space.

Lack of transparency and full visibility in the Supply Chain

Too many intermediaries and manual paper work

Static or non-existent inventory management

Inefficient tracking of products

High selling fees on E-commerce platforms for sellers

Lack of provenance information for products for buyers

By providing a solution to this problems Vanig takes the E-commerce industry to a new height.

Inefficient tracking of products is one area that i will love to see it fixed, i've had some bad experiences from merchants, most of the merchants divert deliveries to other locations to make fast quick bucks from illegitimate deliveries but with the tracking in check, that will be eradicated
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

I was taking a scroll on Vanig website and came across  some of the problems Vanig plans to solve;

By providing a solution to this problems Vanig takes the E-commerce industry to a new height.

Inefficient tracking of products is one area that i will love to see it fixed, i've had some bad experiences from merchants, most of the merchants divert deliveries to other locations to make fast quick bucks from illegitimate deliveries but with the tracking in check, that will be eradicated

Indeed, it seems that many people have bad experiences with merchants. That is why I believe that the Vanig project will be successful.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

Vanig is planning a metal 'Platinum' card that will give people 1% cash back in cryptocurrencies. Looking forward to the release date for this of this card.

If I get you right, you mean the 1% cash back is only for those with the cryptocurrency?? Meaning if there is going to be any form fiat holding, they will be left out of this bonus. Is that right??

1% Cashback on all cryptocurrencies ? Or only on Vanig tokens? If they start giving Cashback on BTC n ETH as well then it will be awesome.
I found a tweet about this https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/990776254692552706 it says on cryptocurrencies so not for fiat.

Giving cash back on crypto i imagine would be difficult, as the volatility of the market would mean that a 1% cashback could be 1% today but 50% tomorrow based on the crypto to fiat conversion. It makes sense that something like this the cash back be based on fiat its just a smarter decision to maintain the health of the platform longterm, when crypto gets to the trillions and its a bit more stable in day to day price value i'd imagine we will see cashback crypto as a possibility but with the volatility today i dont see that being the case

You've made some very important argument that 1% in crypto may actually mean 50% due to its instability however I believe the model Vanig will work with is an instantenous or the moment kind of cash back where it will be given upon receiving the total amount to of accumulated value at the time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

Vanig has been up to a lot recently, firstly they started the token sale in April, they completed their successful airdrop campaign, they started a bounty campaign, worked on the development of their project and assembled a global team of experts in E-Commerce, Supply Chain and Blockchain.

BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

Vanig is planning a metal 'Platinum' card that will give people 1% cash back in cryptocurrencies. Looking forward to the release date for this of this card.

If I get you right, you mean the 1% cash back is only for those with the cryptocurrency?? Meaning if there is going to be any form fiat holding, they will be left out of this bonus. Is that right??

1% Cashback on all cryptocurrencies ? Or only on Vanig tokens? If they start giving Cashback on BTC n ETH as well then it will be awesome.
I found a tweet about this https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/990776254692552706 it says on cryptocurrencies so not for fiat.

Giving cash back on crypto i imagine would be difficult, as the volatility of the market would mean that a 1% cashback could be 1% today but 50% tomorrow based on the crypto to fiat conversion. It makes sense that something like this the cash back be based on fiat its just a smarter decision to maintain the health of the platform longterm, when crypto gets to the trillions and its a bit more stable in day to day price value i'd imagine we will see cashback crypto as a possibility but with the volatility today i dont see that being the case

You've made some very important argument that 1% in crypto may actually mean 50% due to its instability however I believe the model Vanig will work with is an instantenous or the moment kind of cash back where it will be given upon receiving the total amount to of accumulated value at the time
I also think that this cash back would be based on fiat to maintain the health of the platform because of the irregular market. Being based in cryptocurrencies would be risky.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

Vanig plans on incorporating IoT sensors into the supply chain in future. Both supply chain partners and buyers will benefit from them.

Yea.  That is really going to given them an edge over other e-commerce platform. They really want to change the way we shop online

Yeah, if they end up selling meat or groceries, they could implement heat sensors and you could track it every step of the way, pretty cool.

So this means they could monitor, for example, the temperature of the delivery packet and let the customer know if there was an issue during the transport? Sounds really cool. Would also be interesting when sending pharmaceuticals.
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

This would be a wonderful and special feature that will improve customer review of vanig site if it works well.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

I also think that this cash back would be based on fiat to maintain the health of the platform because of the irregular market. Being based in cryptocurrencies would be risky.

As the market grows i mean once we start getting to stock level sizes (multi-trillion marketcaps) i'm sure we'll see a bigger move to things like this as it makes sense that at that point it would be much harder for say the market to drop 10% without a international crisis right now the markets still small, i mean its 400+ but still in financial terms its not "big" yet
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

Vanig has been up to a lot recently, firstly they started the token sale in April, they completed their successful airdrop campaign, they started a bounty campaign, worked on the development of their project and assembled a global team of experts in E-Commerce, Supply Chain and Blockchain.
Is the bounty campaign still live? as i would love to participate in it does someone know where i can find their bounty thread?
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

Is the bounty campaign still live? as i would love to participate in it does someone know where i can find their bounty thread?
I think the bounty campaign is still ongoing but you are chat one of the admins on the telegram group for more information about bounty
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

I wonder if they will have everything ready for their pilot projects in Malaysia & the Phillipines by September? It's not a lot of time to get things done but they do have a very proactive team that are working hard behind the scenes.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

I wonder if they will have everything ready for their pilot projects in Malaysia & the Phillipines by September? It's not a lot of time to get things done but they do have a very proactive team that are working hard behind the scenes.

Vanig team is very active indeed, from their activity updates one could easily tell. I trust the team already has a laid down plan on how to achieve their pilot projects in Malaysia & the Phillipines by September.
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:29:44 AM

They should not have any problem kicking off their the project in Malaysia and Philippines by September, i know the team have been working for long and must have looked at their plans before setting the date for the release.

It will be a successful campaign for the vanig team.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

Some interesting things found while reading white paper.  "Vanig eCommerce sites rewards customers for purchases, through the Vanig Reward Program. Every purchase by the customer earns that customer Vanig tokens and accumulated tokens can be used for purchase within the site once it reaches the threshold for spending."
That's mean vanig tokens we can use for purchasing withing their site? Smiley

That is the idea. Plus this would drive the value of the token since it forces demand on it. It would be be up to them team now to get them good partners and kick this off.

This is like getting discount on goods bought but it does not come with immediate expense approval, users have to wait till they accumulate enough.

I read it in their white paper, but I don't understand how this will help promote vanig's business

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

Vanig project offers access to external feeds from sensors, data oracles and other trackers via their APIs, which allows for real time tracking. Pretty cool huh.

So the sensors readings from the medium used through out the life span of the product in the sense that; those that handle the product would feed the data at given spots or locations? I think this would be more reasonable to have.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

If all these problems Vanig going to solve then it will be very successful e-commerce platform. People will surely enjoy shopping at Vanig platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: