Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

I learnt that vanig is starting their business in Asia. Well that's good but I would advice that they get to Europe and America in due time. Because American entrepreneurs have a way of excelling in business.

The point is, this is a decentralized platform based on the blockchain concept and at the moment, not every nation is embracing cryptocurrency, the above nations has some sort of regulations when it comes to such but is different in Asia, so is best they start from where they can easily dominate the market and spread to other part of the world, with time, other nation will totally embrace cryptocurrency

That's not how I saw it. that makes sense:-)
Nevertheless, I hope that the start on other continents (especially europe) will take place earlier than planned in the roadmap. But it will not be easy

It really depends on the results of the pilot projects and the expansion into other areas in Asia, it would be fantastic if Vanig moves faster than their roadmap but I think we should give them time.

yeah, going to be interesting to see how they take on the likes of Alibaba, although from my understanding that site is notorious for fakes and knock offs, so the ability to trace the product to source might win some people over for Vanig.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

I learnt that vanig is starting their business in Asia. Well that's good but I would advice that they get to Europe and America in due time. Because American entrepreneurs have a way of excelling in business.

The point is, this is a decentralized platform based on the blockchain concept and at the moment, not every nation is embracing cryptocurrency, the above nations has some sort of regulations when it comes to such but is different in Asia, so is best they start from where they can easily dominate the market and spread to other part of the world, with time, other nation will totally embrace cryptocurrency

Nevertheless, I hope that the start on other continents (especially europe) will take place earlier than planned in the roadmap. But it will not be easy

It really depends on the results of the pilot projects and the expansion into other areas in Asia, it would be fantastic if Vanig moves faster than their roadmap but I think we should give them time.

yeah, going to be interesting to see how they take on the likes of Alibaba, although from my understanding that site is notorious for fakes and knock offs, so the ability to trace the product to source might win some people over for Vanig.

Vanig will be able to compete against existing e-commerce businesses because they want to introduce new technology that will help improve online shopping for customers, for example removing fake reviews, spam accounts, and live tracking orders will remove a lot of the risk we see associated to companies like alibaba.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

Sincerely why they picked Asia as their starting point is what I don't know for sure. One would expect them to concentrate on Europe more than any other continent.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:01:30 AM

I did not know that with the help of IoT devices, Vanig wants to monitor deliveries to the end customer so that not only will they always know the exact location, but also what temperature is currently in the package. Good feature

Wow. Seriously they can do that?? I mean they can monitor a package's temperature sent out for delivery?? Never knew about that. That's really cool.

This is the beauty of IoT devices and automation which could seriously make a positive outcome on many business' in the future. Resulting in alot more profits for company and a reason why I think this could be implemented

They can keep track of temperature  of the package as well? Is this really possible? I still can't believe that but I know technology changing fast so with IoT its possible.

Temperatures actually a pretty easy one to track depending on what needs to be tracked (break point vs active tracking), they have like rfid tags that if the package goes past a certain temperature point it triggers an alert.

But is this temperature tracking is really needed? I mean I was just thinking what type of products need temperature tracking?

To be honest, I cannot imagine why you need temperature tracking for some products. For food or special pharmaceuticals OK, but for most products you don't need it, maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah, I don't think it will be on EVERY product, but I imagine for instance if it needed to be shipped across the ocean, they could use an IOT on each container to see if anything happened.  But yeah, I doubt for example if you purchase a pair of trainers, you'd care if they were at 25c for 75% of the trip Tongue

This makes sense. I don't have issues with temperature tracking, I just think it's should not look like wastage of money. Afterall it will affect some profit margin.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:11:44 AM

I did not know that with the help of IoT devices, Vanig wants to monitor deliveries to the end customer so that not only will they always know the exact location, but also what temperature is currently in the package. Good feature

Wow. Seriously they can do that?? I mean they can monitor a package's temperature sent out for delivery?? Never knew about that. That's really cool.

This is the beauty of IoT devices and automation which could seriously make a positive outcome on many business' in the future. Resulting in alot more profits for company and a reason why I think this could be implemented

They can keep track of temperature  of the package as well? Is this really possible? I still can't believe that but I know technology changing fast so with IoT its possible.

Temperatures actually a pretty easy one to track depending on what needs to be tracked (break point vs active tracking), they have like rfid tags that if the package goes past a certain temperature point it triggers an alert.

But is this temperature tracking is really needed? I mean I was just thinking what type of products need temperature tracking?

To be honest, I cannot imagine why you need temperature tracking for some products. For food or special pharmaceuticals OK, but for most products you don't need it, maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah, I don't think it will be on EVERY product, but I imagine for instance if it needed to be shipped across the ocean, they could use an IOT on each container to see if anything happened.  But yeah, I doubt for example if you purchase a pair of trainers, you'd care if they were at 25c for 75% of the trip Tongue

This makes sense. I don't have issues with temperature tracking, I just think it's should not look like wastage of money. Afterall it will affect some profit margin.

I think temperature sensing is needed for food items. And if Vanig wants to compete with existing e-commerce platform then they have to offer all types of products at their platforms. And Vanig team wants to deliver everything not only on-time but also want to deliver it fresh.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:22:06 AM

Vanig has a better authentication service for users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen.
You are true. Lots organisation's in this field but vanig is some different project because of like you said it's on first e-commerce project based on blockchain. I did not seen before this project based on Blockchain like Vanig.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:55:22 AM

Taking on existing e-commerce platforms like alibaba and Amazon is going to be a tough one for them lets not forget this company have been in existence and have gained the trust of their customers and also run by two of the most richest and power men in the world and industry.
Vanig will need years to get to that level.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

Sincerely why they picked Asia as their starting point is what I don't know for sure. One would expect them to concentrate on Europe more than any other continent.

Asia is a really lucrative market to start off from; There are many perks to starting in Asia; Singapore for example takes 3 days to start a business; don't forget too that most manufacturing is outsourced to Asia. I think it was a wise move going there.

iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

Asia is a really lucrative market to start off from; There are many perks to starting in Asia; Singapore for example takes 3 days to start a business; don't forget too that most manufacturing is outsourced to Asia. I think it was a wise move going there.

Yeah i'm with Ibininja, i think Vanig starting off their business in Asia is a good play, they are lots of potential investor there not to mention Asia has a high population, once they have successfully created an awareness about Vanig project in the Asia market they can easily access any part of world.
Eluveitie

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

Project progress is always important. But we also have to understand that this is a startup and might not have man power like amazon. So we definitely need to give them time for the execution.
But progress must be visible and the road map should be executed at the time. This is positive for the project
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

Vanig has a better authentication service for users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen.
You are true. Lots organisation's in this field but vanig is some different project because of like you said it's on first e-commerce project based on blockchain. I did not seen before this project based on Blockchain like Vanig.

One of the main reason why vanig seems different is because they incoperating blockchain technology in all of their process and they are also bringing cool technology like IoT and machine learning. Like I said before vanig is the future of online shopping and I hope they get global.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

OH. Now I see. You have a point. Most production processes take place in Asia and not to mention China having one of the world's biggest products sales websites like Alibaba, 1688. Now I see it was indeed a good move.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

Vanig bounty programme still on Visit https://vanig.io/bounty for details, they plan on distributing a whooping 2 Million Dollars in Vanig Tokens to help spread the word about Vanig!
I am new guy here. It will really help me to participate in Vanig ICO/bounty program. Thanks for informing here. I'll definitely join this bounty.

I am sure you wont regret for joining this bounty. Its good token to have in our portfolio. That too if it is coming for free as bounty, why not grab it. Its a wonderful opportunity.

Getting all the tokens you can via buying, and bounty is a wise choice i'm probably going to get a decent chunk and then forget about them for a year or 2 and let the platform develop myself, i know i could be trading them to increase my stock, but i rather buy/gather and forget for a while, while the platform develops and matures

The real deal here is holding till a year or more and trust me it's a whole new kind of discipline, I'm holding some token and trust me it's been worth it while at same time some token are not worth it, wasting your time and making your bag filled unnecessarily  Undecided

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

Vanig bounty programme still on Visit https://vanig.io/bounty for details, they plan on distributing a whooping 2 Million Dollars in Vanig Tokens to help spread the word about Vanig!
I am new guy here. It will really help me to participate in Vanig ICO/bounty program. Thanks for informing here. I'll definitely join this bounty.

I am sure you wont regret for joining this bounty. Its good token to have in our portfolio. That too if it is coming for free as bounty, why not grab it. Its a wonderful opportunity.

Getting all the tokens you can via buying, and bounty is a wise choice i'm probably going to get a decent chunk and then forget about them for a year or 2 and let the platform develop myself, i know i could be trading them to increase my stock, but i rather buy/gather and forget for a while, while the platform develops and matures

The real deal here is holding till a year or more and trust me it's a whole new kind of discipline, I'm holding some token and trust me it's been worth it while at same time some token are not worth it, wasting your time and making your bag filled unnecessarily  Undecided

If we the project seems legit and if the efficiency of the team is proven, then its worth keeping the tokens in our portfolio. Vanig is one such type in my opinion. I am looking forward to hear more about their MVP..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
poordeveloper

Activity: 896
Merit: 527

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

When you say "real time shipment tracking: yes (above $50 purchase)" do you mean the seller will be forced to send via a trackable shipping method only in that case, or will users be able to pay extra for adding a tracking number?

🎰 Bitcoin Casinos ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🔵 Buy Bitcoin (Visa / Mastercard / SEPA / Bank Transfer / Western Union / MoneyGram / RIA)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

If we the project seems legit and if the efficiency of the team is proven, then its worth keeping the tokens in our portfolio. Vanig is one such type in my opinion. I am looking forward to hear more about their MVP..

I try to set up my portfolio as broad as possible and a project in the field of e-commerce fits in well with that. Really interesting that I have not seen any other project in this area except for Vanig.
The Vanig Tokens will do very well in my portfolio :-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

I try to set up my portfolio as broad as possible and a project in the field of e-commerce fits in well with that. Really interesting that I have not seen any other project in this area except for Vanig.
The Vanig Tokens will do very well in my portfolio :-)

E-Commerce is a huge thing which is always expanding, it saves so much time and effort for users to just jump online. There is alot of money to be made from it especially with the vast amount of fees that are always within the product. Vanig looks to solve these fee problems
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

When you say "real time shipment tracking: yes (above $50 purchase)" do you mean the seller will be forced to send via a trackable shipping method only in that case, or will users be able to pay extra for adding a tracking number?

They might enforce it, I wouldn't want someone to send me a tablet pc for instance via non-tracked post.  Look at companies like Amazon, you can spend like £5 and get real time tracking and GPS of where your goods are, I imagine it'll be the same.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

They might enforce it, I wouldn't want someone to send me a tablet pc for instance via non-tracked post.  Look at companies like Amazon, you can spend like £5 and get real time tracking and GPS of where your goods are, I imagine it'll be the same.

That makes sense as a business decision; You need a way to sustain profitability and provide value to the end user. As Darkoth89 said in other well known retails you actually pay extra for extra features; I think it was smart setting the live tracking or bounding it to the total amount purchased. Now you are creating an incentive for people to get what they need off the platform.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

When one creates a project and decide not to follow the future, that project is bound to crash, Vanig seems to understand this and is implementing the future into their business, good innovative implementation is known to attract people, the future is heading to a simplified approach of life and everything is about to get automated, so using IoT is probably one of the best decision that they took 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: