Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most crypto friendly countries in Europe  (Read 894 times)
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

I am interesting when all countries over the world will integrate Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in their economic system. I want to see cryptocurrency debit cards, opportunity to spend them in supermarkets, real life, pay bills and taxes with BTC.I really do hope that other European countries will follow suit eventually and create an open environment for crypto related industry.
Also, not on this list but I've read that Belarus is also quite friendly towards cryptocurrency.

Indeed. I hope that people realize the power of crypto soon and that happens soon as well.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taeyang_123

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

I did not think, not terbesit bit, but in fact it really gives a surprise that is unexpected, some countries in europe was good and friendly, if so this becomes a big potential in the next few years will occur equity technology blockchain crypto world. could be Europe as a future crypto promoter.
cryptorushfirst

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

I know Switherland very loaylty to crypto,theres ICO always reached Hard Cap,and they always have nice idea and product
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

I think this is true because a cousin of mine is living in a Europian country and said that Botcoin is actually a topic to almost everyone in their work. We were talking about what I was doing here in my country and I told her I was trading then she wanted to know more about it because from where she lived there are a couple of stores and even restaurants that accept cryptocurrencies.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

Hopefully more and more countries will be added to the crypto friendly nations. Our country in the far east is slowly accepting the digital currency. There was hesitation before but when we see that many are earning we decided to invest with it as well.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

I found this article, and I am just curios do you agree with the author? Are these countries most crypto friendly in Europe?

https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-europe
The article's writer is just so focus on Europe and did not take a glimpse on the other side of the globe.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
cool_hikaru

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

I love all of these country!! And Switzerland I think is one of the most unique. There is currently a 1000 Bitcoin ATMs there and it is sure there more are coming soon. Companies and banks in that country also are supporting crypto every step of the way!
TirionLannister

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:27:12 PM
Merited by LiluSG (1)

Now it is difficult to talk about this. Many countries are first friends with the crypto currency, because they impose prohibitions. But Japan legalized Bitcoin and this market is developing very well there. I think many countries should follow their example.

► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂| ▸Whitepaper
Mical coffe

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

Estonia is pretty crypto friendly now. You just have to pay the 20% tax which is deducted from your profits once you finally move back into cash. As a company, you can lend yourself the necessary money. If you decide to cash out, you can repay yourself the original loan without paying additional taxes and pay out the profit as dividends
Mical coffe

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

The global recognizability and value of Slovenian blockchain companies are steadily increasing; projects with clearly defined goals also inspire world-renowned experts.
vuvuvu1

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

The country with the strongest civil support of Bitcoin in the world: it operates a public organization Bitcoin Association, headed crypto enthusiast Jur Pirk. The Company aims to popularize and promote Bitcoin crypto initiatives at the state level.
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

Yes, this is a very pleasant country, many of my friends in these countries to earn money and told me that there is no aggression from them!
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

I found this article, and I am just curios do you agree with the author? Are these countries most crypto friendly in Europe?

Crytpo invasion in different countries of europe are openly embrace and welcome though they also have regulation but not too strict just like in the other countries, that's why the number one exchangers in crypto currencies Binance is planning to move in Malta Island.The hongkong based exchange are pulling their staffs form japan due to a strict regulation and they eyeing Malta the best geographical area suited for new office for Binance.
Enoch Lewis

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

I knew about Slovia. This country with the strongest civil support of BTC in the world, it operates a public organization Bitcoin Association. Many companies here aim to popularize and promote BTC crypto initiatives at the state level.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

Yes there are many countries favouring the growth of bitcoin and considering it as element helping for economic growth and Europe is one of those crypto freindly continents. But then there are some which consider it as illegal and not give importance but in future most of them will recognize the use of these cryptocurrencies.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

yes I think so too, because in these countries his government is open about cryptocurrency different to my country that is Indonesia. In my country bitcoin is strictly prohibited and the government rejects the existence of bitcoin on the grounds that it will disturb the country's economy and cause public unrest
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

I was listen  that crypto was independent for European...because in reality when they talk about crypto..they really invest in cryptocurrency and this a method that the other country know about for crypto
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

Switzerland is on of the most friendly countries in the world for crypto. It recently made a framework for regulation of ICOs in its country. It is especially helpful for startups who need funding via ICOs that is in compliance with Swiss laws. UK is surprisingly very helpful for crypto community after brexit. There have been setting up of organisations which help best practices and code of conduct.
BIRC

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

I think Malta is the most crypto friendly nation in Europe. Sometimes small country suits for trying new technology or experimental institution.
huhansan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

I hope that one day not only in Europe, but the whole world can embrace cryptocurrencies. This is a future trend, but now the pace of cryptocurrency is blocked in many countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: