Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to improve Bitcoin Community  (Read 1294 times)
mybtc1234

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

When Bitcoin first appeared, many people talked about it in IRCs, mailing lists and forums like Bitcointalk.org. These online meetups were often where people first heard about digital money in the early days. Satoshi Nakamoto used these forums to spread the first adoption and discuss how to manage the network. These social media hotspots became the first breeding grounds for Bitcoin. We must helped to market bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:39:56 AM

Spreading good news about Bitcoin and avoid fake news, make aware people about fake news this will help Bitcoin future. Other thing is legalization of Bitcoin in different countries this will be the main turning point for bitcoin. it is my opinion that the coming years are definitely for crypto currency rather then paper currency. The main reason is the expenses behind paper currency.

Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

to take when people believe stronger to business crypto more and more people are also following to access the business of crypto currency and investors are also increasing rapidly and it will develop and improve the market price status of cryptocurrency. and to improve the bitcoin community is to disseminate honest information and provide ideas, advice and techniques on how to use it
hamim18

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

In my opinion,
- We should spreed the positive words about bitcoin
-More investors come more bitcoin community will strong.
-Some country banned bitcoin.If those county announce bitcoin as a legal currency then bitcoin community will more strong.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

So i'm the maker of this thread i'm the first who gives opinion here.
My opinions are:
- Spreading good informations about bitcoin can make it improve.
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

These are my opinions on how to improve Bitcoin community so what's yours? Wink

For me the best ways to improve bitcoin community is to spread a good information to our relatives and friends about bitcoin. Open up social media discussion where people can address issues and clarify wrong information about bitcoin.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

Some of the things that i think that can improve the bitcoin community is to make an event like a seasonal event that will give some rewards to the participant because it will make the bitcoin community more active and also, we should have a rule that the members should be always active and help other people like newbies to gain more knowledge and awareness so we will have more smart people here and a healthier discussion.
The improvement of Bitcoin depends on how we manage to make it prosper, we as part of bitcoin family have the biggest role to promote and support it. Spreading positive news, developing more of its system, introducing its unique qualities to others, and changing the mindset of people from their misconception, are some of the important factors that can help improve bitcoin.
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

There is lot of ways to increase community strength for bitcoin, mouth publicity is very important, if you can say to others about bitcoin and that technology its more people will know about it, social medias are very help full, many big companies should adopt for bitcoin as transactions then there will be huge potential for bitcoin,now days more peoples are know about bitcoin and they all are investing also
tree1100hn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

Until now, I don't know how many BTC fans there are. The price is not necessarily going up. It is not easy to say that the community is very strong and individual opinions cannot change the reality.
Rudolph White

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

We should acknowledge the individual contributions of the members. Everyone should be recognized in a worthy way. The recognition is free and it is the best way to encourage more people to contribute in the future.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

My opinions are:
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

we can increase the bitcoin user by telling people that bitcoin is profitable and we can also use bitcoin as our economic needs, and that bitcoin can give us insight into the outside world.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

Well, for me i just show them what i have coming from the bitcoin, and its their choice whether they want to be a bitcoiner or to not. Because we did not insist what we want as long as they have no interest on one thing, just give them a time to explore about bitcoin.
johnlhy253

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

We must support bitcoin, even though some banks and governments try to stop bitcoin.
Park Minseo

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

I want to send this note to our admins. Please use your administration privileges when you really need it. Let's look at your community as a national park, do not see your community as a zoo, where you have rights over all activity. Good online community administrators are the ones who use their administrative powers as little as possible. Every post you dismiss is a failure acknowledgment for them. You let the members wrong, do not try to create a too standard environment.
1Dq
Copper Member

Activity: 326
Merit: 996

Crypto Artist

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

One of the many ways to improve the Bitcoin community is empowering it through identity. And one of the best ways of doing that is through ART, which develops deeper connections with various aspects of the whole Bitcoin scene. A few artists have already explored this world and I've joined them in late 2017.
I am a visual artist and have so far reinvented the Rollercoaster guy meme and made three paintings using acrylics, golden and silver leafs. In this way I transformed a temporal (but very well produced image by Brainless tales) image into monuments that will help members of our community get empowered and reconnected and also send the broader audience a  message of what Bitcoin is becoming.
I've also depicted the semi-ironic "Bitcoin miner" that connects several hot themes from the community: mining, hodling, to the moon and the precious symbol of Bitcoin.
By having images of these pieces and quality gifs around the nets, I work to help strenghten the whole crypto world. And everyone that buys one of these paintings (via cryptocurrencies of course) will have one of these monuments at home. They are condensed memoirs of an era, when the whole transaction world changed.

Since I'm not here to spam my stuff here's the thread I post my works in: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3467154.0

I love Painting and I love Bitcoin.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

Good news and true news to bitcoin rather than fake coins and fake investments. Promoting bitcoin should improve the community and bitcoin itself. Also by spending and buying bitcoin rather than hoarding it.
Fair enough we should support bitcoin as it gives us high profit and helps us at the time of need so if we will encourage people to buy bitcoin ad investing in it I am sure it will rise bitcoin price even more and today if we are earning with it, now almost every young person is getting jobs opportunity with bitcoin online earning and it gives us saving as well, so for our community bitcoin is really good because it improve our saving and earning skills even more.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

One way to improve is to invest when you can. Also don't spread false news. Always make sure to confirm whatever news you hear before passing it on to others.
Don't listen to fake news confirm first before you act or passing to other person. If you want to improve your community in bitcoin you must research, listen to other opinion there vision if they good or bad this is one thing to help more your community.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:04:52 AM

My opinions are:

Yeah, point 1 is very important to do. keep posting useful information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
if you want to posting bad news about bitcoin, it is recommended to find about the truth first. so it won't misled the community to leave bitcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

My opinions are:

Sharing about the knowledge in bitcoin and helping others to avoid scam and to boost the confidence of the beginner
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

I am convinced that the best way to improve the community is through a stricter regulation in the matter of cryptocurrencies, but specifically focused on trying to avoid or discourage the increasingly incessant activity of scammers who make every possible effort to deceive people and take away their bitcoins through pyramid schemes or ponzi scams.

But we also need to emphasize the financial and technological education among those interested in approaching this ecosystem, so that they are aware of the risks involved in investing in this market, but at the same time they know the full potential that cryptocurrencies can offer to improve their daily life.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

I am convinced that the best way to improve the community is through a stricter regulation in the matter of cryptocurrencies, but specifically focused on trying to avoid or discourage the increasingly incessant activity of scammers who make every possible effort to deceive people and take away their bitcoins through pyramid schemes or ponzi scams.

But we also need to emphasize the financial and technological education among those interested in approaching this ecosystem, so that they are aware of the risks involved in investing in this market, but at the same time they know the full potential that cryptocurrencies can offer to improve their daily life.

Yes, I agree with you mate, we should not just shout the good Information about bitcoin but teach them as well, how bitcoin works and how It utilize In cryptocurrencies and also the risk Involve with It. We should be honest In the first place, so that they will fully understand the volatility of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: