Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!!  (Read 9603 times)
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

I am also often deceived by airdrops, but some legitimate airdrop projects still exist. I don't think we should treat all airdrops as a scam!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caysinamires

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

The fact, we just get little amount of tokens if we dont have many referral. Mostly the airdrop force us to find referrals as many as we can. Especially who want to invest in their ICO. That's the hard point to do, persuade people to invest there which mostly didn't have good roadmap or whitepaper. The best way that we can do is join the airdrop which also have bounty campaign on it. So we can get extra token by joining both of them. And not waste our time.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

It can not be said that they are scum, it's just that these projects can not survive with such competition and such a state of the market. I have long understood that airdrops are carrying out very weak projects, so I do not spend my time on it!
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

These days that's basically what they can be tagged. They just use it to attract investors and really do not care about the community.
Yes, I agree, it's such a shame, it was such a good idea, and then they went and screwed it up because people are greedy and cannot discern where there is a scam and where isn't. Free cheese in a mousetrap situation.
JelganNa

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

Indeed you are correct on the grounds that these tokens wont have any great shot of getting inclined to exchanges,compare to those abundance ventures which may get leaned to these huge exchanges.You shouldnt squander your opportunity and exertion with these free airdrops since it will squander your chance and exertion and that is for sure,focus more on abundance crusades which you mayget a considerable measure of cash in the event that you have picked the correct battle.
santaluis88

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

This issue has greatly impacted the ETH, as this causes the user's trust to decrease. The development of ICO is too easy, to quickly mobilize capital of investors that forget to improve the product of themselves
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

It may be so, but there is a possibility that very many people will still be able to get something from what they really want, you just have to do and try to do it all the time, it seems to me that it's not as hard as it can be.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:55:30 PM

I have received many airdrops, but I have been selective with my choices, and also spent a great deal of time on research. Sure, some coins that are airdropped are worth more than others, and sure some coins have greater potential than others. It is up to you to decide what is worth registering for to receive the airdrop. The fairest airdrop that I have participated in is PRIVCY coin. Transparent airdrop and great community to help you get the airdrop. This cannot be said about lots of other coins, and the airdrop is still ongoing
the bitcointalk forum has always had a lot of positive and negative information regarding the airdrop. But nevertheless, in order not to put myself in an embarrassing situation and not take risks, I chose a strategy for the direction of the Bounty campaign, and I try to avoid earnings on an airdrop.
Dinct

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

First of all I would say that not 99% of them are, sometimes the project can pay a little amount of money, not the amount that you have anticipated, sometimes they would not get the cap, sometimes just the price is small.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

You need to analyze the already exposed scam projects and pay attention to how scammers try to deceive us so that you can later explore new projects ourselves.   
Iykecollynz

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

So far I have not been scammed in airdrops, maybe because I just joined very recently.
Or maybe because I only participate in airdrops when it's managed by dev team whom gained my trust.
I believe in the latter reason.

It doesn't mean you will get scammed, expect the one that you eventually spend money on, a lot of them are obvious waste of time, majority of them though, certainly their are ways to at least ensure you don't waste your time participating in those ones that won't reward your efforts, particularly most Google forms
velona2589

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

I have never tried airdrops and can't tell you. But I think most of the ICOs don't pay because they have failed their tasks and not because they are scammers.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

If it's 99% contains a scam means there is still 1% that it produces. and with still the potential that means airdrop still deserve to be followed. Indeed many scam circulating but the product is also still there. possible to airdrop itself wasn't too boasts a result. and even I am not too keen to follow suit.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

I have never tried airdrops and can't tell you. But I think most of the ICOs don't pay because they have failed their tasks and not because they are scammers.

Try my airdrop WSPU2 faucet...so you will be sure to earn something and talk about.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

First of all I would say that not 99% of them are, sometimes the project can pay a little amount of money, not the amount that you have anticipated, sometimes they would not get the cap, sometimes just the price is small.

Some of them can of course pay, but with time it becomes clear that this token does not cost anything. Therefore, if we take the total number of airdrops and take into account those who do not pay and the scam of those who paid it, in the end, there is practically nothing left.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
doraemon26

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
I've totally agree with this airdrop is not worth it and just a waste of time they are just scamming people specially selfdrop after they reach they want they doesn't have any consideration on the people who buy their token so beware on scam airdrop and beware because they can tag you promoting scam.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

You must select the airdrop to good use. Because there are still many airdrops that have very good selling points. Now a lot of people who choose to follow the campaign gift because the result is enormous. And the campaign gift of being an excellent choice for making money.

imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

I can jokingly say that the chances of profiting from the airdrop now are equal to the probability of winning the lottery.Yes, the current airdrop is very bad. I have not seen any high quality airdrops in recent months.

humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

Really? You only knew about this? Coins that are distributed in airdrops in 90 percent of cases never come to the stock exchange. To all this, some people want to get your private key for wallet hoping for your inattention.
DianTama
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

I agree that a lot of airdrops are scams with the aim of capturing either your personal information or simply pumping social networks and telegram channels and chats.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: