Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4573 times)
hibiscus

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:31:37 AM

There are many benefits in managing Bitcoin transactions can be done fluently and easy because there is no intermediary like Bank and government influences . the Bitcoin and blockchain technology gives secure and safe in transactions all over the globe without any obstacles and time saving and no tax cut . It benefits the merchant when currency is transferred to the merchant the processing fees is paid by the sender only there is no need for the merchant to pay fees to receive the fund .
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:37:58 AM

G20 is our hope
if there is a positive signal coming from the G20, it does not rule out BTC prices will rise dramatically,
and for opinions that require a country to manage bitcoin, I do not agree
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

If bitcoin is well managed by a country it will be very good, because there are already rules and management arranged so that people will be more daring to invest Bitcoin. with so many investors the bitcoin price will be higher.

many dare to invest bitcoin even though bitcoin is prohibited in countries that ban it. because investing is mandatory for bitcoin users to gain profit, if we do not dare to invest for what we use bitcoin.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:34:24 AM

There are some entity that can manipulate the price of bitcoin but yet regulations can solve this.But I disagree with managing this by any country.I think there is a big probability that people are more likely to be rich or have an stable financial source.We can decide on when we will sell some of it and invest ot to make it more.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

There are some entity that can manipulate the price of bitcoin but yet regulations can solve this.But I disagree with managing this by any country.I think there is a big probability that people are more likely to be rich or have an stable financial source.We can decide on when we will sell some of it and invest ot to make it more.
Bitcoin that uses Blockchain database is not controlled by a party, but is very open to the public. It would be impossible for someone to forge transactions in Blockchain. So manipulating the price will be very much going to happen here.
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:06:13 AM

if bitcoin is well managed in a country it has a very positive impact on the country's economy bitcoin will also advance reduce unemployment and poverty in those countries.
Hawkers7

Activity: 103

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?

Well if a country finally embraces bitcoin and invested a lot for it then bitcoin price finally rise up. The country would be rich after taking the risk that bitcoin may dump. If bitcoin is manage well by the country then I think it is one of the ways to pump bitcoin and earn a lot of money that will help the economy.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

Indeed when bitcoin prices go down, we have endless negative thinking. But, if it can stabilize the positive side, the benefits of bitcoin is very large and plentiful. Bitcoin, that is managed well by a country, will change the state of the country's economy. Society prosper, sufficiency, and prosperity. For the country, its per capita income will also rise. Especially, if a country allows transactions with bitcoin then the transaction will be easy, cheap, and fast. But, if bitcoin is prohibited in a country then to transact we have to sell some bitcoin in the market, then be exchanged with fiat currency of the country concerned. It takes longer.

amadorj76

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

If bitcoin is well managed by a country it will be very good, because there are already rules and management arranged so that people will be more daring to invest Bitcoin. with so many investors the bitcoin price will be higher.

If only government will support bitcoin, I'm sure they can manage it better, and if that happen bitcoin can be more beneficial to all of us users.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.
Such a constructive motivation makes me think more about the money I have and when I should spend it and when to save it so I think more about it for the future with the money I have.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:02:44 AM

They are different benefits of bitcoin that is currently existing and it is working perfectly when you applied the principle of bitcoin market analysis, Therefore bitcoin requires capital to start with and with in six months time, you make alot profit. Finally bitcoin has many functions to use, example purchasing of goods online, etc
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

actually bitcoin doesn't need to be managed by countries at all. it only needs that people will be using it and business offering payments in bitcoins, then rest is less important.
saeroji92

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

When bitcoin prices go down, I think it would be more if we talked or talked more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about bitcoin value today, because thinking about it will only make us all panicked and confused. enough G20 makes us silent.

So now. are we talking about the benefits associated with bitcoin if bitcoin is managed properly by a country?
Alfian2015

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is believed to be a currency and a universal commodity so that prices will continue to soar.

The concept of use is considered to be highly privacy. In the transaction process, the user can use an anonymous account or without any personal data.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.

indeed this can we set up as we please, as long as the activity is more profitable to us. because we also need to be careful in the activities of selling and buying. because the exact time is not always there.
mylyn2327

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

Before engaging to bitcoin you must be emotionally prepared first, so you can accept what might happen to the price of bitcoin weather up or down. Bitcoin for me is good for long term investment, which you will see the real benefits of it.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

The revolutionary change in Bitcoin transactional handling could disrupt the economic structure of any country positively if managed properly and if it is adopted by all and sundry it could lead to the politization of money in ways that one cannot imagine
12tribes

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

There are indeed many benefits of managing bitcoins. Because cryptocurrencies are volatile and the prices are influenced by both internal and external influences, there is a need to watch or carefully manage the bitcoins earned and equally invest carefully to avoid taking unreasonable risks putting out financial nests in peril. 

sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

taking advantage of bitcoin now is an easy way user-dependent because it is here taught to have 1 account for that person and I can learn a lot of dibitcoin easily
jpespa

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

If bitcoin is managed well by a country I guess the bitcoin will become a little bit stable because there will be people who will work now on observing the stability of bitcoin and perhaps people may understand more that bitcoin will become not bad anymore like how the think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: