Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4593 times)
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
Standard wire transfers and foreign purchases typically involve fees and exchange costs. Since Bitcoin transactions have no intermediary institutions or government involvement, the costs of transacting are kept very low. This can be a major advantage for travelers.
dexterbit

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

1.Lower Fraud Risks for Buyers
2.No Risk of Inflation; Individuals Can Preserve Coins
3.Reduced Transaction Fees
4.Easy to Use in Any Situation
5.No Involvement of Any Third Party
6.Quick Payments
7.A Safer Ecosystem
8.International Payments Made Easy for Small Business Ventures
9.No Paperwork
10.Control and Security

Due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks. That said, Bitcoin appears to offer some unique possibilities.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

Fabulous return from each investment. It makes transaction easier. It helps to fulfill  our future dreams and secure our retirement life.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

I think our chances will be less profitable, because if bitcoin is governed by the government, I'm sure there will be some rules that incriminate bitcoin users though only slightly. in this case the user is harmed, such as the existence of tax breaks and others.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

if we talk about the benefits of managing bitcoin then we should also look at the long term, for now bitcoin has decreased in price, but I am sure that bitcoin still has hope for the future, we can also see the sophistication of bitcoin features, so if we manage bitcoin in term long there will be many benefits for its main advantage for bitcoin holders. Grin
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:23:51 PM

There are many benefits if your coin is properly manage ,especially this time the price of bitcoin  are fallen in the coin market, still you csn manage your coin with this current situations, proper management and technique help your bitcoin go up and gain more profits and benefits.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

There are many benefits if your coin is properly manage ,especially this time the price of bitcoin  are fallen in the coin market, still you csn manage your coin with this current situations, proper management and technique help your bitcoin go up and gain more profits and benefits.

OP was asking about BTC being properly managed by countries, not about your personal way of managing it for profit. You failed to understand the question, although it wasn't completely clear, I give you that.
Some countries are managing it well by creating new laws and regulations while some arent and prefer to ban it. We can only sit and wait.
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

an opinion on how to manage the thought of bitcoin prices that are coming down to not be too thought about because it can affect us negativ very appropriate in my opinion, and I also recommend so,
the second if bitcoin (cryptocurrency) is well managed by an institution / government is very positive for the development of the market, especially in the country and definitely have a positive impact on the price globally
WootenMayo

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

When a country, an organization can manage Bitcoin, all suspicion and uncertainty will no longer exist. At that time, Bitcoin would have more people and more uses
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

if bitcoin is managed by the state maybe bitcoin is safer and possibly bad and negative news will decrease and maybe investors feel comfortable and safe in investing with bitcoin

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

If the government supports bitcoin officially it will definitely make someone who invest more excited and panic can be avoided because residents are more calm in looking for an income.

jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

it must be unique structure for manage bitcoin, because government of some countries can make business in it, international protection is very important
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

If the government supports bitcoin officially it will definitely make someone who invest more excited and panic can be avoided because residents are more calm in looking for an income.

I'm sure no one can stand to support bitcoin. They can not guarantee the development as well as its durable value. The basis of bitcoin is blockchain, and it has no physical value.
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

It means all the world Economies shall be in unity since one medium of exchange shall be in use for goods and services and the problem of money conversion shall be well lessen aside from their individual fiat or all other on line currencies. I at the same time feel there shall be a way through which Government shall be able to tax Holders of Bitcoin to generate revenue, since there shall be a sort of regulation that might be in place, if not in totality. However, Users or subscribers of Bitcoin shall now multiply. But the effect again to me is that inflationary trend might tends to unravel.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

the benefits are also many gan. we will benefit. of these benefits we can use to buy something that our desire. even we can provide assistance to the poor of the results we get from investing in bitcoin
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

many even since I invested in bitcoin. I can also have extra money to meet my daily needs. and my hope is not just enough but can bring about what I want. like buying a car and so forth .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
riuzfairus

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:42:44 PM

bitcoin is virtual money, which can be used for transactions in cyberspace and can be converted to real money form in the world.
Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

surely we can invest with very satisfying results and bitcoin is not related to anything and anyone like banks and others and because my bitcoin can improve my economy
Beggar01

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:21:12 AM

Well managing bitcoin is very beneficial as long as you have the long patient in online trading, it is very helpful managing bitcoin it helps us to improve our knowledge in bitcoin discussion.
ayeba

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

Benefits of managing bitcoin is free in payment, you can choose your own fees, it has fewer risks for merchants, has security and control, transparent and neutral.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: