Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:10:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4585 times)
isabuhay

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

Thanks for this informations, I learned I lot from you guys
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

Really, do not worry too much about bitcoin prices now, it just makes a panic. this is just a normal market cycle. sooner or later the bitcoin will recover. let's see the many benefits of bitcoin, and many success stories of people who hold bitcoin. actually, this is our chance to be able to buy bitcoin, which in the future we will get many benefits from what we invest today.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

the benefits are very much gan. we can sell anytime when we need of course when it is getting profit. because the results we can enjoy in the real world .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

Its a beautiful technology this is no need good speech. 
those people don't know about it,  can't say a good word about blocchain or bitcoin.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

the country if it comes to managing bitcoin does not matter as long as it works, but if only a few countries take part, I think it's not optimal. I see if countries in the world can do all (manage bitcoin), our success with bitcoin is becoming more real!
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

I see btc as a real opportunity for the countries who are not very well developed and have a low value of fiat. They have lack of information regarding finance world because of the huge centralization and if well managed btc can be a helper for them.
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

I see btc as a real opportunity for the countries who are not very well developed and have a low value of fiat. They have lack of information regarding finance world because of the huge centralization and if well managed btc can be a helper for them.
That is right, and since we are all holders and investors of bitcoin that is why we should take care of it since it is what we are aiming for to have a great and potential value in the future, and it cannot be done if we will not support bitcoin.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

Well that is really through. The issue here is that the climax of bitcoin to 20kUSD really drew the attention of majority who knows nothing about how the crypto world works. Perhaps, the entered to invest into bitcoin with the motive of gaining profit but has turned them down. These are the people who panic when the price of bitcoin goes down.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
it's good what if bitcoin is properly managed by a country. I am sure, what if the country succeeds, the state will provide information to other countries. and other countries may be interested and willing to manage well. hopefully bitcoin more easily in use.

Well, all we need to understand that bitcoin had lot of potentials that it had shared to the people who had invested in it especially those times where bitcoin was able to reached it's peak. More people were able to manage good on their profit on that period and in this current scenario where bitcoin is in dip, let's just have to accept it as this is just part of the ups and downs of bitcoin in general. Also, in a particular country where bitcoin is properly managed, I do believe that more people will be benifited with it as time goes by.

If you do know how to managed bitcoin a great benefits you can get and also the profit you can get is what exactly you want or what do you need that's why most of us people who are involved in bitcoin keep on searching what are the better and the best way to managing our account.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

The market now is so dip and we cannot control it, so let's just be positive on what's happening right and don't panic., Better to buy more coins and just hold it and let's wait the prices to be increases, everything will be turning into good profit in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

it's good what if bitcoin is properly managed by a country. I am sure, what if the country succeeds, the state will provide information to other countries. and other countries may be interested and willing to manage well. hopefully bitcoin more easily in use.

Well, all we need to understand that bitcoin had lot of potentials that it had shared to the people who had invested in it especially those times where bitcoin was able to reached it's peak. More people were able to manage good on their profit on that period and in this current scenario where bitcoin is in dip, let's just have to accept it as this is just part of the ups and downs of bitcoin in general. Also, in a particular country where bitcoin is properly managed, I do believe that more people will be benifited with it as time goes by.

If you do know how to managed bitcoin a great benefits you can get and also the profit you can get is what exactly you want or what do you need that's why most of us people who are involved in bitcoin keep on searching what are the better and the best way to managing our account.

For most people the best way to 'manage their account' is probably to just lock it up in a cold wallet and not touch it. Over and over again people have lost their money by fooling around with trading, or getting it stolen by scammers or hackers. It's been extremely common over the years.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

It can be good for some, bad for others. This depends on what your purpose, use of the crypto.
When the governments will manage it, our freedom will not.
Secondly, If governments will manage, everybody will not be able to use as much as they like, there will be some limits. This will also remove volatility.
But, if the price will stable, it will not be as profitable as the old one.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

For most people the best way to 'manage their account' is probably to just lock it up in a cold wallet and not touch it. Over and over again people have lost their money by fooling around with trading, or getting it stolen by scammers or hackers. It's been extremely common over the years.

But if everyone just lock their bitcoins in cold store and don't touch and don't trade in fear of loosing coins then I think we cannot see the price moving up and the value remains same then no one will invest in btc. So I think if you want to earn then you have to trade and if their is no. Trading then btc will won't get more exposure.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

The benfits of managing bitcoin is that you're the one to know about your account, you have the controll whether to buy or sell your coins. Tss benefit is that you can earn big money and profit here buy working for it.
saranadia199

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

Should traders not have to bother if the values of bitcoin currencies have not reached the maximum because there may be many unfavorable problems, we must be patient in holding the assets or the risk of losses can be avoided in the future that to make traders to be more motivated in the utilization of a bitcoin project this is the first place to earn money.
cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

I think it could cause it to be a little stable. But with that it could become centralised which is contrary to its underlying technology to be a fully decentralized currency on the distributed ledger system - the Blockchain.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

Well that is really through. The issue here is that the climax of bitcoin to 20kUSD really drew the attention of majority who knows nothing about how the crypto world works. Perhaps, the entered to invest into bitcoin with the motive of gaining profit but has turned them down. These are the people who panic when the price of bitcoin goes down.

Definitely, the $20k price last December has drawn people to invest in Bitcoin without thoroughly knowing its behavior. At its current price, panic selling happened to investors who did panic buying. Managing Bitcoin is critical because investors need to be logical rather than emotional to ensure profit. Else, great loss will be experienced. 
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

If bitcoin is totally accept in every country i think it helps people to earn money in easy way and more life become wealthy because of bitcoin. If we know how to manage bitcoin properly im very sure that we can earn more profit. This is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin even the price is low, just be patience and work hardly for the best result.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:08:26 AM

I am bring attention of bitcoin future. Although bitcoin price is down. I think no need to panic about it. We need more and more bitcoin manage that can give me good return. Manage of bitcoin have other good side you can sale any time of your bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:10:19 AM

I am bring attention of bitcoin future. Although bitcoin price is down. I think no need to panic about it. We need more and more bitcoin manage that can give me good return. Manage of bitcoin have other good side you can sale any time of your bitcoin.
managing bitcoin is very beneficial if it is done well. bitcoin can provide more income and we can make as a source of income but give a lot of benefits. and remember to make a purchase at every price down and make sure you sell when the market price goes up so you earn a profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: