Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4573 times)
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

Managing bitcoin is somehow beneficial because it makes buyer possible to complete transactions without divulging sensitive information. It has no risk of inflation, it reduce transaction fees and very easy to use.

I think that using cryptocurrency is our future. We all can be independence from government politics and Fiat money.
DavitRoi

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

Well, managing means having a management. That’s well. It will be great. It can be managed to increase the uses of bitcoin have a control to be safe from scam and we will be able to use it in various case. This is what I think of. Well, managing is the root of all success.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

I think That  BTC Holding  is a good way to predict the future trend of the BTC.the price of bitcoin increase and it will also helps the living and give opportunities to their citizens because bitcoin can be a good source of income if you have a money to invest in Market Condition..
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:22:21 PM

On Economy basis, more security and reliance on Bitcoin freedom by both the indigents and residents of that Economy is very much obvious which shall metamorphosically changes from the lower users of Bitcoin to much more users in such Economy. Equally, Global uniform usage of Bitcoin objective from its initiation shall be quickly without much ado  facilitated and fastracked, resulting into accelerated love, harmony, peaceful and hitch-free International Relationship within the countries that uses the digital store of value ; Bitcoin.
On individual basis simultaneously, other from Trusts, security freedom, reliability for Trading enjoyed in Bitcoin when well managed, Bounty/higher rate of return[profit] is very much eminent especially when hold on a long Term Basis.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

Many of the benefits that we will get when managing bitcoin well, one of which we get a profit when buying low prices and selling at high prices,
Some benefits we get in bitcoin is when we buy coins at low price and after waiting for price increasing we sell it high price, on that case we earn more profit cause our capital is small then we sell it in higher price so our capital make it double or more than that we expects.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Bitcoin is the best investment you can make in terms of the blockchain, by many names including Cameron Winklevoss and steve Wozniak it is called the future and gold mine due to the fact that it uses blockchain technology in which information is distributed and incorruptible by anyone.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?

On Economy premise, greater security and dependence on Bitcoin opportunity by both the indigents and inhabitants of that Economy is especially clear which will metamorphosically transforms from the lower clients of Bitcoin to significantly more clients in such Economy. Similarly, Global uniform utilization of Bitcoin objective from its introduction will be rapidly absent much ado encouraged and fastracked, coming about into quickened love, amicability, tranquil and sans hitch International Relationship inside the nations that uses the computerized store of significant worth ; Bitcoin.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

I think if bitcoin will managed well,it will become so powerful tool of exchanges of any transactions that we will not depend to government or fiat currency because we have a other alternative of exchanging goods and services.
CoinREAPER21

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

If bitcoin will be manage properly on our country, many will be given a chance to achieve the true meaning of financial freedom. We just have to keep in mind what are those risk we will face when we start our journey in cryptocurrency.
jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

Bitcoin is not governed by the country. The government of some countries are trying to prohibit crypto-currencies, but this is not called management. They are just afraid of cryptocurrency and want to get rid of them. But people will not allow it.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

I think that it is safe and can provide you with the best feature others don't have. this is confidentiality. it is easy to store btc in  a hard wallet, easy to trade it earning good money and all operatins are safe
smartemo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

Bitcoin  should  be managed well because it is nicely lead a country because of it has own transaction  power to exchange and any other binding don't effect this system without government.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

I agree with you that discussing the benefits of Bitcoin is better than talking about the current Bitcoin price.
There are several benefits if Bitcoin is well managed.
- With Blockchain technology then all transactions will be transparent so that the level of corruption will be reduced.
- Opens opportunities for investors to invest in world companies
- Provide job vacancy.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

I agree with you that discussing the benefits of Bitcoin is better than talking about the current Bitcoin price.
There are several benefits if Bitcoin is well managed.
- With Blockchain technology then all transactions will be transparent so that the level of corruption will be reduced.
- Opens opportunities for investors to invest in world companies
- Provide job vacancy.
If Bitcoin is well managed, it will save a lot of time for many people. It allows each person more time. With the increased time available, there are plenty of plans to come along as well as perfecting the ideas in the least risky way. It is also secure and easy to control, no loss.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Only The idea of sending instant money to your friend when you want even in the midnight Enough to make us dream of a world dominated by bitcoin in his the financial system

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

Only The idea of sending instant money to your friend when you want even in the midnight Enough to make us dream of a world dominated by bitcoin in his financial system
With the good management of Bitcoin, it will bring a secure transaction system with high accuracy as well as dynamic. Good management Bicoin will help the plan is accelerated and easy to control, avoid the risk of loss of money, the effect is extremely high. Bitcoin is well-managed as a key development.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

Price went $6.100 today and it keep being unstable. After the BTC's big crush (20k to 7k) last year the price never went down again. But today all i can say that the Bitcoin start to make question marks.. I am loosing my trust..
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

I think if the bitcoin managed well by our country I think our country become progressive and no one people experience poverty. Also the bitcoin can help our economy grow because more people has a job. Also it bring a secure transactions with other county. The bitcoin is the key to become progressive our country and develop our country a better place.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

I think BTC is in top position is because many still believe in bitcoin so he still number one in the king of crypto currency. Besides this there is a lot of people investing in bitcoin now because they think that it is not going to replace any coins in a near future, and they have fear of miss out from this opportunity.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

The benefits of managing  Bitcoin is better than to compare the current Bitcoin Price that fall now, though it will rise anytime because the price is being unstable .  If we can handle and managed the bitcoin well it will make a meaningful in our life style.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: