Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4593 times)
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

manage and store bitcoin Very useful once. to find extra money my wallet gan. even bitcoin is also able to turn our economic life into a millionaire. in the near future.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

Please focus on future about BTC. There are up and down in every money market. At present crypto market is also like that. You may see the background of crypto market. It was crush 2013 but again it reform and now also it again crush but day of some it will go its formation again and there is no doubt. So if you think for long term of btc there is no panic, just take it another money market and wait for better days.
kazakovv

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

This coin can change lives, both for the better and for the worse. You need to invest with a "cold head".

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

Of course new investor will be coming more because a country manage it.If they have more fund they can move the market,albeit small one.The news will be spreading more often,not just from internet but from national television too.
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:43:33 PM

If bitcoin will be manage properly on our country, many will be given a chance to achieve the true meaning of financial freedom. We just have to keep in mind what are those risk we will face when we start our journey in cryptocurrency.

Yes, you are right. Everyone wants so that bitcoin becomes a national currency, that they forget how many problems will be associated with this. His story is just beginning and many more difficulties will be on his way.
Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

When bitcoin is well managed by a country then many advantages are obtained from bitcoin.Bitcoin have hope for a better future.The benefits of bitcoin can help to reduce poverty, open up opportunities for bitcoin holders to open  businesses and reduce unemployment.Bitcoin will be the way to achieve goals in life to be successful someday
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:35:57 AM

If bitcoin will manage in a good way then you'll also gets good service of it, bitcoin has a lot of advantages also disadvantages all you need is to have knowledge and deeper understanding on it for you to manage it properly, in addition to that you should also be careful always for your safety and away from the hackers or scammers.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:41:23 AM

If bitcoin will manage in a good way then you'll also gets good service of it, bitcoin has a lot of advantages also disadvantages all you need is to have knowledge and deeper understanding on it for you to manage it properly, in addition to that you should also be careful always for your safety and away from the hackers or scammers.

Bitcoin is so nice, and why i can say that? Simply because bitcoins price is not stable it increase or decrease that makes him unique, you can earn big profit if you manage to hold bitcoin. Just sell it if it rise to earn profit.

rob143

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:47:13 AM

The main benefit is that you have fully control over your money and there is no way in that you can lose it, or that it can be stolen, that is one of the most perfect things about bitcoin and the way that it actually works, it is one of my favourite features
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:00:54 AM

The main benefit is that you have fully control over your money and there is no way in that you can lose it, or that it can be stolen, that is one of the most perfect things about bitcoin and the way that it actually works, it is one of my favourite features

Yes, aside of having full control bitcoin also have a big potentials of becoming more popular and increasing more its price. Also it will surely give us huge profit in the near future.
newbie243

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:10:22 AM

Managing bitcoin can be helpful, because the cryptocurrency is volatile and investing carefully in an intelligent way can help a person gain more profits.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:39:21 AM

The best benefits of managing bitcoin is that your are the one who will weigh of what is good or not to your investments and you will have to make own decisions for the benefits of your own investments, so it is very beneficial that we ate the one who manage our investments of bitcoins.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:41:03 AM

the benefit is that investors will come to our country if bitcoin can be managed properly and good regulation. so that all societies can take advantage of bitcoin and can use bitcoin to improve the economic level.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
I think the bitcoin with good or bad results is all back to the intentions and goals of the investors with what purpose they invest it according to my thinking because the risks and benefits it is obvious we can think of before

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.
There were so many benefits in managing bitcoin like you can control or manage your money. You can hold it or sell it at the same time. We all know that cryptocurrency is volatile. Bitcoin is very useful to us and it gives us opportunities.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hureuy

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

If Bitcoin is managed by a country, is this Bitcoin? Is this different from the French currency, and is it considered a cryptocurrency?
This has violated the concept of Bitcoin.
quynhnguyenlove

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

No need to think too panic. Every morning open your eyes to see the first price
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

You have a great point mate. We really need to be careful in our portfolio and keep it in a safer place because hackers are always find ways to hack our account or our asset. If we earn something good benefits from bitcoin we need to manage it wisely because this will help our family to be financially stable if it is manage properly and knowledgeably.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

As for me I try not to look at the price of BTC, I know its in red but as I keep on looking at it I'm getting more stressed. I advise to you guys to follow my move, just don't mind the current market price right now.

You have a point,  i need to do it too.  That is my way of forgetting something.  I need to focus in other field to keep myself busy and forget my investment while the price is not too good.

brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Bitcoin has many benefits, which Leads to be profitable after a short period of time managing on Bitcoin, because base on market price, it we quick been informed when price raise to sell and also known the best time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: