Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4593 times)
Lazykarl

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

The benefits of managing of Bitcoin ,for me Bitcoin help my financial and daily needs and for very good investment job for all of us.

Many of the benefits that we will get when managing bitcoin well ,if any country have a great Bitcoin managing the results of that is the uptown of financial status
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?

Bitcoin is the first and celebrated digital currency in the globe and it is a decentralized one that is worked without a middle person .One of the fundamental advantages of bitcoin is that it accepted to be a cash and a general item so costs will keep on soaring. Be that as it may, overseeing bitcoin is exceptionally advantageous as long as you have the long patient in internet exchanging.
Fresh boy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

Really, do not worry too much about bitcoin prices now, it just makes a panic. this is just a normal market cycle. sooner or later the bitcoin will recover. let's see the many benefits of bitcoin, and many success stories of people who hold bitcoin.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

Recognition of bitcoin by the state would strengthen the status and increase the number of users. Suspicions and uncertainty would cease to exist. With the recognition of the state, confidence in bitcoin would increase.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

Maybe you mean the technology used bitcoin or arguably blockchain? many of which we can see from this blockchain technology if used by institutions that exist in the government of a country, especially in the field of finance, experts also say this technology can reduce money laundering and corruption if the improvisation into the system of government, but using this technology is a big move for the country as there will be some opinions from some other experts as well.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jj6080801

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

In the event that we discuss the advantages of overseeing bitcoin then we ought to likewise take a gander at the long haul, for the time being bitcoin has diminished in cost, yet I am certain that bitcoin still has seek after the future, we can likewise observe the advancement of bitcoin highlights, so on the off chance that we oversee bitcoin in term long there will be numerous advantages for its fundamental favorable position for bitcoin holders.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

I only see the benefit from the price difference, they bring profit to us, so BTC will be one of the best investment markets today.

RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

In 17 December 2017 the price of bitcoin was 19279.9USD. But unfortunately it decreased to 6261.74USD today. The main reason is we are managing our bitcoin properly. To manage this bitcoin people should trade in bitcoin or save for long term or mine. We all know the news that Bitcoin's price will rise. So we should manage our bitcoin. If we can manage, its price will rise in future.
Another if a country can manage bitcoin the country will be developed soon. Because bitcoin is a currency that turned on digitally. So managing bitcoin is important for the development of a country.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.

Absolutely.Control,manage and spend your money wisely.Buy something you needed most.
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

There are some entities that can manipulate bitcoin prices but rules can solve this problem. But I do not agree with this management by any country. I think there is a high probability that people are more likely to be rich or have stable financial resources. We can decide when we will sell some and invest to make more, clever to spend time and conditions.
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

would be very useful, if there are countries that manage bitcoin.
for example japanese, bitcoin is currently the second currency in the country of bamboo curtain.
and bitcoin really appreciated in japan.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

In 17 December 2017 the price of bitcoin was 19279.9USD. But unfortunately it decreased to 6261.74USD today. The main reason is we are managing our bitcoin properly. To manage this bitcoin people should trade in bitcoin or save for long term or mine. We all know the news that Bitcoin's price will rise. So we should manage our bitcoin. If we can manage, its price will rise in future.
Another if a country can manage bitcoin the country will be developed soon. Because bitcoin is a currency that turned on digitally. So managing bitcoin is important for the development of a country.
There's a lot benefits you can get once you're a manager in Bitcoin, the one example of it is much higher earning can get but managing is not easy task because you need to take care all of thing about Bitcoin. Then commitment is must needed, because its depend to you the outcome of bitcoin, and also your the one who can handle how the bitcoin campaign flow. So i think Managing is difficult to do but it can handle as long you have knowledge and have experience on how to do it.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

Bitcoin is lot of benefits who manage it, if you are traders you can buy more coins this time cos its lessen their value if it rise up again then sell it so you can gain more profits at this stage you can benefit it, its not just in trading, but in mining also.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

I believe it will help the economy in a country that manages bitcoin perfectly. we have seen, most of the Bitcoin players have improved their finances. the problem of the world is the level of poverty. and bitcoin could be the solution for that.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

The benefits of managing bitcoin is for their future to become successful. Yes it's difficult to managing bitcoin but they have patient the hard things will become easy, the other benefits of bitcoin is the country economic growth which will bring more developmental and infrastructural project in the country and we hope more people will use and engage in trading.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

I believe it will help the economy in a country that manages bitcoin perfectly. we have seen, most of the Bitcoin players have improved their finances. the problem of the world is the level of poverty. and bitcoin could be the solution for that.
The benefits of managing bitcoin, is to improve countries economies that will make more development, it also help us to improve our abilities, like managing a business, patience, and many more things. For us to be successful on our future doings. One thing i suggest, manage bitcoin at your own risk.
Caraphernalia

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

It gives you the ability to control your own money. It makes you feel safe and gives you less worries. And also you can monitor on what is happening to your own bitcoin.
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

The right benefit to managing bitcoin is that we can provide a better life for the family and anyone, we can give them a brighter future with bitcoin, surely we can invest with very satisfying results. More and more people can manage well will surely benefit them in that period.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

will certainly help the growth of a country, by providing jobs.
it will help reduce unemployment in the country.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

Bitcoin is an electronic asset and can be operated electronically only It has the specific characteristics and a new form of  economy which can be useful to the global community world wide.Due to the specific characteristics of bitcoin the global community is attracted it for their daily use.So bitcoins popularity is increasing considerably.Bitcoins economical concepts are found suitable to the era.The invention of the bitcoin is one of the greatest one in the century .It  can be useful as an investment, day, trading and for the local and international trading and for the service bill payments etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: