Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4588 times)
Scott Freemann

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:27:15 AM

Bitcoin is in need of regulation. Regulations from financial authorities make Bitcoin reliable ti invest and use. The number of Bitcoin users and investors will increase and Bitcoin price has motivation to go up. Moreover, when specific rules about trading Bitcoin are set, such unfair actions like manipulation will decrease though not disappear.
Virginia Nevess

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

In my opinion, strict management from a country can  positively affect Bitcoin. To regulate Bitcoin, the government will certainly lay legal grounds for it. In other words, Bitcoin is clearly determined to be an asset or currency. Also, if the  government gets Bitcoin under regulation, illegal activities like money laundering and terrorists using Bitcoin will be likely to take a dip. Frauds concerning Bitcoin price will be addressed. Investors' belief in Bitcoin therefore is enforced.
Justin Regoo

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

If managed, Bitcoin will be determined as an asset and a medium of exchanges. Till then, citizens will use Bitcoin as a means of payment and more and more merchants will accept pay in Bitcoin. The core value of Bitcoin will take effect. I mean, Bitcoin will be used as its perennial purpose and therefore grow in popularity.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

Yah Its true thinking of how bitcoin is today may effect our over all view to  bitcoin.. might as well think on the nrighter side of it and expect that something good and great wil happen in the coming  days or months.. profit will come at the right time...now with regards to what happen if we mange bitcoin well... for me its spell... SUCCESS! its great and it benefits alot.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

Of course there are many benefits in managing bitcoin,including making our lives better and especially for investors,providing better benefits.Some of the benefits of managing bitcoin are livelihood changes.One of the main benefits of bitcoin is that it is believed to be the eye money and universal commodities so that prices will continue.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
I agree. You will be able to control your own bitcoin. You can decide what are you going to do in your bitcoin. Bitcoin gives so many opportunities to us especially to those unemployed.

xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.
the benefits of managing bitcoin is being able to control or having full control onto where and how you'll spend it.  May it be business or investment or just things.  Bitcoin seem so unreal that it actually is very helpful.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

Managing bitcoin is a great opportunity. It has a lot of benefits. Managing bitcoin boosts the value of a country's economy. Individually, it helps people earn money for their personal use.
maihoa156515@gmail.com

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

On Economy premise, greater security and dependence on Bitcoin opportunity by both the indigents and inhabitants of that Economy is especially clear which will metamorphosically transforms from the lower clients of Bitcoin to significantly more clients in such Economy.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

It's very helpful to our life the bitcoin for our financial problem the good things to do invest in bitcoin in a cheaper price and hold we need to monitor the price of bitcoin to know the time to sell or not.

zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

For me it is a good opportunity to manage Bitcoin because not all people are capable on managing it, but it's not that I have Bitcoin literally but what I mean is that bitcoin really helpful to people lives nowadays. It helps people to earn money and it may be use in for business and investing.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

If you had this bitcoin you can use it to invest in order to gain more profit but not just as literally easy to say but you had to manage it wisely, in this market are dropping down you had to buy more cheaper coins, cos the price will go up you earn it a lot by selling a right price..
karim30

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

When bitcoin is well managed by a country I think people will be more assured when investing in bitcoin. And bitcoin prices will be much more stable
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

Working with Bitcoin, we have many advantages. As we can earn money in Bitcoin without any investment. And while working with Bitcoin, we can run our business well. From which we can earn proFil on both sides. That's why we get a lot of benefit from connecting with Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

I keep saying that countries that have seen the future on Btc and have legalised it now will live to enjoy the fruit of their decision in the future.
Btc has a lot of positive impact on a country's economy.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

so much we can do in maintaining bitcoin but it takes patience that really is very extra because if it is too rash then what we want is not maximal but it all depends on each requirement and if have bitcoin we should hold for some time ahead Wink
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

In my opinion, i think if bitcoin is managed well by a State it will be beneficial to the State and the State is getting famous also for managing digital currency and can do transaction with digital currency in the world.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

When bitcoin is well managed by a country I think people will be more assured when investing in bitcoin. And bitcoin prices will be much more stable
while bitcoin is developing as an unmanageable asset, it is interesting to many. once it is managed, it will no longer be the brand it is now.

Sydney Chapman

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

Bitcoin evolves. Let us talk about a perfected, evolved Bitcoin.
 The benefits of this currency will be that it is an international standard. Whether or not your government is doing well or poorly, it’s value will not be subject to inflation. You won’t have to pay special fees to spend it in one country or another. You cannot ‘bounce a check’, or ‘float a check’ its float is negligible no matter how large an amount is. You don’t need to trust banks to hold it for you, you can hold it yourself. You can transact anonymously. No ID required. You can track all of your spending electronically.
Halbax

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

surely we can invest with very satisfying results and bitcoin is not related to anything and anyone like banks and others and because my bitcoin can improve my economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: