Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4573 times)
James Fleming

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

Bitcoin is a type of digital currency,to be more specific crypto-currency , which is based on cryptographic algorithm. Its generation, verification of transaction everything depends on cryptographic algorithms.
Biggest benefit of Bitcoin is that bitcoin transaction between two individuals take place without any third party involvement. No one can control your money. No bank, no central authority or any government organization.
Nothing can control it. It is totally decentralized money.
Second benefit of bitcoin is it’s transfer, verification and generation everything is dependent on common public. Everyone can contribute in Bitcoin verification or generation.
Third benefit is transparency. It is totally transparent. There is public ledger . You can see your transaction in that public ledger. No one deny that he did not receive money.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

good thinking, I think bitcoin has a lot of benefits even though there are some shortcomings, the most benefit I feel is my economy is increasing when compared to me before know bitccoin and I think all people in this world who participate in crypto must feel what yan I feel
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

If bitcoin is managed by the state, then I'm sure bitcoin will be the largest digital currency to use around the world. In addition, bitcoin users will feel safer protected bitcoin assets that they have, because it will definitely get protection from the state.
Naurah03

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

Until now i still keep my BTC in my wallet, i won’t panic because i realize that the value itself always increase/decrease depends on the market. We admit that in some country BTC still prohibited with some reason. We have to face the reality, what we have to think is how to make BTC reliable in all country. We hope it can be materialized.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

If a country manages bitcoin, of course the country will get many benefits, for example its people will prosper and provide new jobs for people in this country, I think that's a very good idea.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

There are many benefits on having a bitcoin, One thing for sure when you have a bitcoin is that you will earn more profit while waiting on the good time to make the price increase. Having a bitcoin is a very happy and make sure that you can manage it properly to earn from it.
Bianckyyyy

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

If you're planning on managing bitcoin. Consider that you are knowledgeable about the system and how it works. There is a future in Bitcoin.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?

if some country can managed bitcoin with a good management system, of course it will benefiting the country itself.
for example if one country allowing their peoples to use bitcoin for trading, they can make an official exchange for their country, and gaining profit from the trading activity.
Jimitieu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

I think bitcoin is driven by a large community around the world, it is a market and the market is always competitive to grow. Sometimes it will be reduced but it will soon increase again. That makes bitcoin exist and grow

Man From The Future

Activity: 371

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

If bitcoin is really well managed by a country, then the economy is not stable. Bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate and improve the welfare of its people. Another effect is reducing the crime rate in a country, because the society's economy is good. The experience of other countries bitcoin also can solve the debts of the country. Actually a lot of benefits if the state really wants to manage it well.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

If bitcoin will be managed well in our country,  i think it will be more easier for the government,  business sectors and users.  Bitcoin is more advanced crypto currency so using it is a good way to developed our country.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

I think, if Bitcoin is managed properly by a country it will get a positive impact, especially the impact on the economic sector in a country, and then make Bitcoin increasingly popular and continue to have high value. Because I see Bitcoin providing significant benefits for its users.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

indeed this can we set up as we please, as long as the activity is more profitable to us. because we also need to be careful in the activities of selling and buying. because the exact time is not always there.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

Bitcoin have many benefits like your have an extra income to daily that if you have a problem bitcoin is their to survive you, if its about financial problem bitcoin will help you, and lastly bitcoin help us to our life become brighter and wealthy.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:40:22 AM

Having been engage in the community of the Bitcoin crypto currency is not a bad thing but indeed a good thing that will be a life changer to one people's life. A positive outcome will happen if a certain person can manage its Bitcoin in a right way that will lead to benefits and profitable future. Having a long term mindset to the Bitcoin will surely lead to have a good future in the aspects of Bitcoin.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:40:58 AM

If bitcoin is managed properly in a country, maybe bitcoin will be a positive value and will have a positive impact on a country's economy. Because after all bitcoin is a very strong digital currency. this will help the country in economic problems or unemployment. That's just my opinion
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:45:52 AM

maybe investors who are confident and patient and they understand and understand with all the risks of investing with bitcoin that will always be positive thinking if they get bad news or a decrease in price and value, keep calm do not panic of course
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:01:14 AM

If bitcoin will be managed well in our country,  i think it will be more easier for the government,  business sectors and users.  Bitcoin is more advanced crypto currency so using it is a good way to developed our country.

It's easy but the government must know that Bitcoin is not a stable currency you can use forever because prices are always changing foxes.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

One of the benefits of managing bitcoin is that you are able to control over your bitcoin. You can do whatever you want just to earn bigger profit. Earning huge money from bitcoin actually depends on the person who manage it. If bitcoin was handle properly in a country then it will give positive outcome to the country's economy.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

I think if a country can managed well bitcoin, they will get a maximum advantages of bitcoin which is good for their financial system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: