Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4573 times)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

Bitcoin management will make the market worse, and many investors join Crypto because it is a free market that is not controlled by any individual or organization. The government issued bans and controls that would bring it close to destruction.

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:27:07 AM

If someone has the best kind of strategy in life here in the crypto currency community to manage its bitcoins, he or she will have a great profitable future. There are so many benefits that people can get by just managing well its bitcoin. Bitcoin is indeed a powerful crypto currency that can serve as a good life changer to anyone.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
If Bitcoin can be managed and can also be made an appropriate regulation, I am very optimistic that Bitcoin can be a legitimate globally recognized financial system. We are all still waiting for the action to be taken by the government because then we will know whether bitcoin can be accepted or not.

If bitcoin can be accepted then this will be a revolution in the financial system in the world. Bitcoin will become a financial media alternative now, but if it is maintained well then in the future that Bitcoin can be the main financial media. Our main task is how to implement bitcoin in various financial transactions every day. Increase the intensity of using Bitcoin and it will really help us to be able to see the bright future of bitcoin.
cryptolet

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:58:26 AM

If bitcoin is managed well in a country it will reduce poverty, unemployment and the economy of the country will grow and improve very well.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

if the price drops so it's better to save it first.
for example if there is a country that manages it, then the big possibility is that the price of bitcoin will always increase continuously, and will progress more ..
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:54:26 AM

if bitcoin can managed by the government, bitcoin can be the main currency in all country in the world, and for traveler it will very good because they can use bitcoin in all country without convert their bitcoin into the currency first

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
takihaha

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

Bitcoin it is your property, you manage it well it will secure your property, I myself will want to achieve this so can spend more time with my lovers do not miss the occasion Especially because I have to work 8 hours and pay less than enough to have a good life. For me, I try not to look at the price of BTC
Bernd Schmid

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

If bitcoin is centrally managed by a country, I find this to be a positive one
Florian Reiniger

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

I like this idea of ​​yours. At this time bitcoin prices are not fluctuating too much and are controlled.
Charles Newsom

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

If that happens I hope the bitcoin price will be stable,
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

I would appreciate the efforts of Australia when it comes to introduced cryptocurrencies and blockchain to the new generation. Australia has introduced cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to the student from primary grade in their academic curriculum itself. It is a positive sign and visionary step when it comes to the inculcating new technologies. No doubt, if we see most of the experts in the crypto industry from Australia in the coming years.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

I think it would be a very fruitful economic development for countries who accept bitcoins and manage them by themselves. But I think it would take a long time from our standpoint today for countries to finally accept bitcoins as a legitimate a usable "currency" for everyone.

ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

The benefit of managing  Bitcoin is the low cost in transacting , due to the lack of an intermediary charging transaction fees. Bitcoin is a smarter form of money that doesn't require cost and time in managing it by individuals .
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

One of the things that I love about the Bitcoin the most from all the other is that you can bring your favourite job with you everywhere you go, I mean you are not bound to a specific place of your working and you can travel all around the world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Bougenville

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

To manage Bitcoin in a way that is only profitable. As far as we know now there is no one in the world who is not good at this
Marie Hirsch

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

At this time bitcoin will stabilize the premise of the development of other good altcoin
Diana Koehler

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:45:25 AM

I believe this is unlikely, the purpose of the bitcoin is to make it impossible for anyone to control it.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

I dont really get your point, managing something mean's controlling. No one can control bitcoin because it is decentralized that's one reason why most of the government's are against with it.

If you mean handling the situation about bitcoin, if a county did it that country will be more advance than other because they will accept bitcoin as mode of payment of anything, it will also give a better market circulation for bitcoin and gain more trust and interest from other countries.
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

I think that it's not interesting for one country in the world with its financial banks to see positive moments in bitcoin - they just already know that control over financial flows is leaving them.
In their place I would have thought how to join the bitcoin, and not declare as it is now a cold war ...

I agree with you because most of the banks are controlled by the government and the governments mostly are corrupted from the inside. They want to have part of our money for using Bitcoin.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

There are several benefits of managing Bitcoin the main benefit is that without a currency conversion Bitcoin can be transferred internationally without worry. The cost of transaction of Bitcoin is too low and there is no intermediaries or government control in the transaction of Bitcoin . This may be a major advantages for travelers, Bitcoin is a digital currency created on 2009 and it has gained trust for the people . Bitcoin is used as a payment system to buy goods and services.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: