Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4573 times)
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
for me, the benefits of being able to do transactions are very easy to do, such as shopping for characters, or sending money both within the country and outside the country. I am sure that the law on cryptocurrency will be seen clearly, so that the future of crypto will improve
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

I believe in bitcoin's benefits since the day I started to use it. It is amazing how this benefits multiply as timw goes by and as far as it is being patronise. So far, in our country, even though there is a small number of bitcoin user, the benefits is still felt by us hoping that someday our fellow will be able to experience such things also.
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

A positive outcome will happen if a certain person can manage its Bitcoin in a right way that will lead to benefits and profitable future.for us to invest in bitcoin is also a positive thing, we can get many benefits, even though now the price of bitcoin is falling, we will always wait for a more profitable price.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

There are many benefits if you starting managing bitcoin for example in your life it become brighter, wealth and improve. More people will engaged in trading and may become the choice of employment and many more and more people get a beneficiary by the help of bitcoin.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

Bitcoin administration is extremely troublesome for individuals yet the individuals who are working for crypto and they are getting things done in a group they are making an arrangements for this money and they effective later on now the greater part of the general population are exchanging some of them are contributing while some of them are simply working for bitcoin clients to get bitcoin as an installment so it is vital for us to oversee bitcoin to glad in future.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:30:32 PM
Merited by umbara ardian (1)

In addition to maximizing the benefits given to its holders, it also makes their holders innovative and knows many technological changes that occur throughout the world. And managing bitcoin comes with so many benefits that we cannot end if we start registering it. Bitcoin management makes one guarantee itself as a financially healthy person
vcrypte

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

There are 2 sides to the coin. On the one hand, the state will regulate the currency, i.e. there will be no illegal money. On the other: taxes, corruption, all this will affect the crypto-currency market and for sure it will not succeed. I am personally against.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

It could improve your lifestyle even your business. By managing bitcoin yes your right lets focus of incoming months that change the price in to high dont lose hope dont focus of what happening now just. By managing bitcoin its like your managing in a small business. Focus how to earn how to keep or how buy and sell.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

Really, do not worry too much about bitcoin prices now, it just makes a panic. this is just a normal market cycle. sooner or later the bitcoin will recover.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Bitcoin will enhance the trading system of a country with currency that is very secure and can be monitored by all. It should lessen corruption since everyone can see the transactions. Only the public funds though. If even only one known country managed to adapt bitcoin into their economy and became a success, then I believe that more and more people and countries will follow suit.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
vcrypte

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

There are 2 sides to the coin. On the one hand, the state will regulate the currency, i.e. there will be no illegal money. On the other: taxes, corruption, all this will affect the crypto-currency market and for sure it will not succeed. I am personally against.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

I think your post is debatable in many aspects.

How does one country manage bitcoin?  And what do you mean by managing bitcoin? Is there really an effective way to manage bitcoin? If so, can you share with us the ways? With the advancement made by the blockchain (and as it continuously do so) how updated are those bitcoin management techniques?

You see, bitcoin firmly stands with principles of financial freedom and liberty. A technological means to disrupt the economy as we know it. A decentralized technology with no single authority above it. Thus, how do you manage something with such attributes?

I have my thoughts, but unless you became a little bit less vague on this topic, my opinions wouldn't really matter at all.
dilemamis

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

Bitcoin management is very difficult for people but those who work for crypto and they do things on their team make plans for this currency and they succeed in the future now most people trade some of them invest.
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

Bitcoin management is very difficult for people but those who work for crypto and they do things on their team make plans for this currency and they succeed in the future now most people trade some of them invest.

if it is able to separate the interests of profit from bitcoin and altcoin, then broad thinking for asset policy will be clearer, many people only focus on bitcoin for the long term, they must keep holding it for as long as possible and only active in short-term trading only using altcoin.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

When the price of bitcoin goes down, we should use this time to buy as much bitcoin as possible as a long-term investment. Because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will increase again as in 2017 within 1-2 years.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

THIS BITCOIN IS ONLY MANAGED BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED IN THE FIELD OF INVESTMENT. BECAUSE OF PEOPLE ARE THAT WHO KNOWS HOW TO MANAGE AND BENEFITS THAT CAN BE DURING JOIN BITCOIN. THERE IS NO OTHER BENEFIT IS CAN MAKE MONEY. AND PART OF BITCOIN INVESTMENTS ARE ALREADY BECOME LIVELIHOODS. BECAUSE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN RICH ASSUME DURING THEY JOIN BITCOIN.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

Really, do not worry too much about bitcoin prices now, it just makes a panic. this is just a normal market cycle. sooner or later the bitcoin will recover.
Yes bitcoin will be recovered, the benefits of managing it properly, you will be able to have a higher profit. If you will continue to hold your coin, it would be something more than what’s expected.

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

When the price of bitcoin goes down, we should use this time to buy as much bitcoin as possible as a long-term investment. Because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will increase again as in 2017 within 1-2 years.
Like now? Cause price of bitcoin comparing to last few months is good for me to make any investments even that smallest one.

letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:04:37 PM

I think there is a high likelihood and probability that individuals will probably be rich or have stable monetary assets. We can choose when we will pitch a few and contribute to make more, more quick witted to invest energy and conditions. It will have numerous tenets and individuals will be more open to grasp this new innovation and others will take after.
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

We can earn good profits by managing the Bitcoin. Personally, I have a lot of experience about the Bitcoin managing. Absolutely, It is a great thing to earn money. I think HOLD is the best option. we can earn massive profits by holding Bitcoin. Some people are selling BTC at this market condition because they are very scared of the current market. But my advice is don't worry. The market will recover soon. Whatever, We can earn a lot of benefits by managing BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: