Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:08:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4585 times)
R. Hasan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

Hope that it's suitable to invest for the future.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

Its is actually difficult to say that what happen if a country will manage a bitcoin because in actual the bitcoin is controlled by internet and internet is not in the control of any nation. But we all investors have to keep faith in the price of bitcoin that one day they will definitely rise because it is a market of investment and every investment market have boom and depression situation one day it show depression and other day it show boom so make a faith and think positive because when we think positive,positive will happen very soon.Don't get panic and confuse the time is very near when the price will rise again.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

You can manage your bitcoin number without any help. You can control it at your fingertips, you can buy or sell or keep the current bitcoin number you are holding. In particular, we should not look at the current market, because everything has a theer will happen in the future, and I think next year bitcoin prices will rise again, the government will see the practical application that bitcoin gives to the country.
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

Bitcoin management is very difficult for people but those who work for crypto and they do things in their team make plans for this currency and they succeed in the future.
tokatuku

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

Through bitcoin management, we can help or solve our problems and help our family. We can provide support to the poor about the results we receive from investing in bitcoin. The current bitcoin has reduced costs, but I am sure bitcoin is still sought after the future, we can also observe the complexity of bitcoin highlights.
nina_duschenko
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

Here I have found Incredible Benefits of Bitcoins and 4 Opportunities

Lower Fraud Risks for Buyers

Bitcoins make it possible for buyers to complete their payments without divulging any sensitive financial information (like credit or debit card details) to the seller.

Thus, they enjoy a certain degree of financial anonymity that most credit cards fail to offer.

Bitcoins act more like a digital cash that hackers cannot intercept in any possible manner. At the same time, your identity is also concealed for good. This helps a lot in preventing targeted data breaches like the UPS Store breach.

No Risk of Inflation; Individuals Can Preserve Coins
With bitcoins, there’s basically zero risks of inflation.
Inflation usually occurs when the Government issues more money over the year, decreasing the purchasing power of the people, on the whole.

But the bitcoin system was created with the sole purpose of being finite (and that number is speculated to be around 21 million).  Thus, without the possibilities of issuing excess currency, the threat of inflation comes down to almost zero. This point benefits both the seller and the buyer, in general.

Reduced Transaction Fees

Transaction fees for bitcoin payments are significantly lower in comparison to the ones made for credit and debit card purchases.

This feature alone should make it a favorite go-to destination for small business ventures.

Easy to Use in Any Situation
As far as international transportation of bitcoins is concerned, the job is as easy as a piece of cake. All you will need is a simple memory stick* and you are sorted enough for the job.

You can even use the same currency in a different country without going through the pains of contacting the local bank for any purpose of currency conversions. If this doesn’t count as a benefit, what does?

*Note: You use the memory stick for transporting bitcoins in it in the same way you do audio, video, executable programs, and other related data.

Source: https://smallbiztrends.com/2017/12/benefits-of-bitcoins.html
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

Bitcoin and crypto-currencies, born in its image and likeness, have always been considered primarily a means to get rid of obsessive control of the state. Full decentralization - that is, the ability to do everything without having a dedicated center in the person of, for example, a state bank - has been and remains one of their main virtues.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

First of all, the state crypto currency will allow to get rid of the main headache associated with cash: fakes and theft.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:37:43 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
I think then this is the first thing that Thailand and Philippines need to show us how to manage cryptocurrency well in terms of government a level for us to just see that this is possible and positive.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
kit_finance

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:28:57 AM

I do not know whether it will be better for me if the cryptocurrency will be managed by the state, but at least it will be more correct and stable.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:17:32 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

If bitcoin could managed by government we do not sure if they contented the module of bitcoin the problem is if they will do something additional module that suffered to all people because of more taxes that they applied because of tight regulation. what we have to expect for a good benefits from bitcoin?
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

No. In this case, the state will take over the emission, and people close to the feeder will mine.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

Well, the most cause of why people are failing or not getting successful and eventually are turning form enthusiasts into bashers is the improper management of their bitcoin when to sell, when to buy, and when to hold. They are easily panicking on some simple things that is why they do improper things. If a person knows how to properly manage their coins, I think they will be definitely successful on their career just like many of us here on what happen to us. Understanding the market and experience will make you good in managing that will eventually help to you to be successful here.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

Here I have found Incredible Benefits of Bitcoins and 4 Opportunities

Lower Fraud Risks for Buyers

Bitcoins make it possible for buyers to complete their payments without divulging any sensitive financial information (like credit or debit card details) to the seller.

Thus, they enjoy a certain degree of financial anonymity that most credit cards fail to offer.

Bitcoins act more like a digital cash that hackers cannot intercept in any possible manner. At the same time, your identity is also concealed for good. This helps a lot in preventing targeted data breaches like the UPS Store breach.

No Risk of Inflation; Individuals Can Preserve Coins
With bitcoins, there’s basically zero risks of inflation.
Inflation usually occurs when the Government issues more money over the year, decreasing the purchasing power of the people, on the whole.

But the bitcoin system was created with the sole purpose of being finite (and that number is speculated to be around 21 million).  Thus, without the possibilities of issuing excess currency, the threat of inflation comes down to almost zero. This point benefits both the seller and the buyer, in general.

Reduced Transaction Fees

Transaction fees for bitcoin payments are significantly lower in comparison to the ones made for credit and debit card purchases.

This feature alone should make it a favorite go-to destination for small business ventures.

Easy to Use in Any Situation
As far as international transportation of bitcoins is concerned, the job is as easy as a piece of cake. All you will need is a simple memory stick* and you are sorted enough for the job.

You can even use the same currency in a different country without going through the pains of contacting the local bank for any purpose of currency conversions. If this doesn’t count as a benefit, what does?

*Note: You use the memory stick for transporting bitcoins in it in the same way you do audio, video, executable programs, and other related data.

Source: https://smallbiztrends.com/2017/12/benefits-of-bitcoins.html

I agree with all the analysis and articles that you write, in my opinion managing bitcoin is important to ensure we do not lose valuable assets.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

[/quote

I think you're idea is right about how we managed or have patience on bitcoin but when our bitcoin is managed well by a country is not a good idea because in our country corruption is the very Big problem we are encountering now and when our bitcoin is well managed by the government of our country how can we earn money? how about us? I don't trust any government officials in our country because all of them are didn't proving yet what they're saying during their campaign, and when they're will be the one who will managed our bitcoin there will be no income we will receive because they're all thief.
people12345

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

True, thinking negative about bitcoin price will make us panic and confuse its better to think the future than the present because we all know bitcoin price will be better anytime soon, be patient and wait.til the price back in normal.

So the question is what if the btc manage well? Of course it gives us good benefits no doubt it help us financially.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

if only bitcoin will be managed well by a country, I think that in the future bitcoin will really benefit us all

daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Today's bitcoin is a fairly new market so prices are volatile. The market is in a downtrend so let's stop paying a lot of attention to the price but think about the benefits of using bitcoin. If accepted by bitcoin, it can become a popular means of payment.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

I have a lot of bitcoins and I managing it well. I can earn more money and save more money because I manging it well.  I always creating a plan before making investment for me to avoid losses.

Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:57:17 AM

In my opinion if you really understand bitcoin, of course you realize its potential well and also feel the benefits of bitcoin certainly has a role or function for transactions or as a means of payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: