Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:47:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4585 times)
nauredok

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

as long as bitcoin is regulated properly, what the government fears about bitcoin might not happen. proper regulation and supervision can make Bitcoin potential have a positive impact.If even only one known country managed to adapt bitcoin into their economy and became a success, then I believe that more and more people and countries will follow suit.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

I think the government is capable of managing the existence of bitcoin well very influential on one's life in the future becomes more organized because by trying to invest they can create income and from there the economy directly helped.

Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
There is many benifits in managing bitcoin it you can earn high profit in it by yourself and Many people using it in the store, Banks and business. Investing bitcoin is worth it because of the high value of it.
looking31

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin So if there is a rise the new investor will have higher gains!
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

You can constantly increase your profit. You will just constantly play on the market to increase, increasing revenue. You can also control your finances. If you are a good analyst, you will be able to earn very big money.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:56:09 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 12:13:22 AM by pooja1982

Its a good time to investment in bitcoin because price of bitcoin is very lesser. No doubt we gain more profit in future to managing our bitcoins. If we talk about Govt. regulations that will be help to managing more bitcoin and encourage investors to buy it because then they will be tension free and sure can be used and holding the bitcoin for a long time without any legal problems.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:00:22 AM

bitcoin can be the media to makes the currency in a country being digital, we can see that we can pay some stuff and other services just using our phone and bitcoin, it will very simple to use and very secure, bitcoin come to be digital currency and dont kill other currency

assy

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:34:27 AM

If bitcoin is managed properly by the state, there will be many benefits, the country will provide a lot of work for its people, but if managed by the state of bitcoin it cannot be used for the country's currency, because the fluctuations in bitcoin prices make it dangerous for the country. But if we look at the benefits of bitcoin it can be a very profitable investment tool.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:05:49 AM

the benefits of bitcoin that I know and feel for myself when bitcoin becomes one of the digital money for the future and I believe more and more people and countries will follow it
pxo1106

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

In the perspective for long-term investment, the point of managing
bitcoin is better since we cannot really identify the market in future. And
so the, the market is very unpredictable. It develops the concept of holding
for long-term investment. Again, the result maybe both - gain or loss.
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:12:37 AM

The benifit of managing bitcoin for me is you are avoiding your coins to the scammers and you control what will gonna happen to your coins. You will immediate know the hype of the market.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

Take advantage of bitcoin if the government is able to manage properly, it is possible to make the life of a prosperous society because with full support, a person does not feel afraid in investing and from there income can be obtained at any time.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

Whenever you manage things as a result the output of that is good and high and for bitcoin management it is important to be curious about bitcoin up and downs and through proper management the profit in crypto is good .

royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

Bitcoin management is very difficult for people but those who are working for crypto and they are doing things in a team they are making a plans for this currency and they successful in the future now most of the people are trading some of them are investing while some of them are just working for bitcoin users to receive bitcoin as a payment so it is very important for us to manage bitcoin to happy in future.

If bitcoin is well managed by the people who use it will help to reduced the poverty. It will makes life of every one more better. It will make the future of young people brighter and i think bitcoin will become their way to meet their goal in life and to be successful someday. A lot of benefits bitcoin can gave to us if we continue to support,trust,believe and patronized it.
Skrattar Du

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

If the people of the country can manage the bitcoin, the digital currency will be productive and all the payment ways that we do will be in digital and the economy will rise because there is a lot of things that bitcoin can do, like giving a chance to have a job in a early age, earn extra money and the payment system will be easy.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

looking at the development of technology and the faster times actually all countries must start developing their own cryptocurrencies if they don't want their currencies to be lost due to Bitcoin...At present, the government is still able to withstand the influence of Bitcoin, but we don't know what will happen in the future because Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will continue to develop.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

If government can manage bitcoin as currency and regulate for payment in merchant, its will make tourist more easily spending their bitcoin on that country. Bitcoin more secure and more easy to carry for tourist because its more safe rather than carry paper money
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

the benefits are obvious as you will be able to earn good profit. To my mind, the best time is to get btc and hold it for the long-term. To my mind, it is great to have btc and wait until the price becomes higher
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

for me the benefits in my mind here I can feel that today's technology that advances with bitcoin, one of which can generate good profits, it's very nice to have a btc and wait until the price gets higher
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

You mean what if a specific country will move its economics to Bitcoin? Sounds like a really strange idea but ok, let's imagine this. Despite the high price of Bitcoin and its low usability for everyday tasks, this currency may be an alternative to national money. In the case of good management, Bitcoin could reduce bureaucracy and make the country more digitalized, it could open new ways for scientific progress. Bitcoin and blockhcain-based economics may lower social stratification and lead to the better quality of life. But modern countries can't be considered alon, they exist in the global system. So, it's important to think about Bitcoin as global currency for all (or majority of) countires, not for a single one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: