Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4573 times)
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
If bitcoin will be managed by people then we cannot see any volatility upon it. If bitcoin will be regulated through out the world, then we would not be panicked when price is dropping. However, we cannot also experience rising up the bitcoin's price. In my opinion, I will choose to have volatility in market.
dianepot

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

If only bitcoin is well-managed, this will be a big help in the economic growth of a certain country especially to the people who's using it. There will be no taxes that that'll be implemented.
You can easily transact or transfer your money anytime, anywhere without any hassle. Buy stuffs without bringing too much money. You can control your own financial freedom.
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

By no means. The interests of politicians are unlikely to overlap with the interests of ordinary people, especially when we talk about the global currency. Cryptocurrencies should be global and independent.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Nurshazwani

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

I think the benefit of bitcoin is that you controlled your own money and it allows for peer-to-peer transactions that do not need a third party, such as PayPal or a bank.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

By no means. The interests of politicians are unlikely to overlap with the interests of ordinary people, especially when we talk about the global currency. Cryptocurrencies should be global and independent.
indeed with a decentralized system, it should be able to be independent. but without the role of government, development is hampered. with policy from the government, it will certainly increase investor confidence and finally price will rise

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.

Yeah probably it is. It is also the characteristics the fiat has. But if we consider the difference of the two, we can say that with bitcoin we can do transactions more easily than with the use of fiat. At the same time, you are the one in control of it without intervention of the government, tax are excluded.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

I think it is hard to ignore the dollar value of Bitcoin, but still, if it is going to the "wrong" direction, I always think of the fundamentals, how useful Bitcoin is in some countries, and what it can achieve in the future. I see it will have a great future.

voanquan

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

In my opinion, the benefits of long-term management of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will enable rapid technological and economic developments in many backward and low-income countries like my country. This will limit the discount of bitcoin.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

I have been carefully studying how Bitcoin's market progresses or retrogresses, and somehow I see trends. Just my two cents- I think the cryptocurrency market mimics that of traditional fiat currencies, only that its value is very much unstable to the point of causing shocks to investors due to skyrocketing profits or massive losses with just a blink of an eye. The reason for which is pretty clear, though. We all ought to know that the cryptocurrency market is still decentralized to date. With all these, it is truly a gamble with its own pros and cons.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

If you manage things then you become happy and satisfied like if you manage your time you will get output on time and if we manage bitcoin then here the chances to earn more and the chances to loose more so when you manage crypto on time it will give you the maximum output from limited investment. Trade when market become good for trading or when the prices reaches at the top.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

the benefits of managing bitcoin and other crypto currencies are the main advantages but to be seen in terms of technology and development in the era of crypto currency is used as an economic system that uses the times and technology and we will desperately need it in the future
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

Well yes, bad thoughts will only gives us worries, and losing hopes. Before the topic that we have or trend was the low price of bitcoin, many got panic maybe some of those people who git panic regrets now because the value of bitcoin is now rising up.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Bitcoin management is not the end of the benefits of Bitcoin so if you ask a lot of benefits, but the most important thing I can give you an answer to the bank accounts used today when we try to transfer money to another account is a money outage, and perhaps the money is not sent directly that day, so we're going to stress so even on the less than our money That's how Bitcoin Bitcoin from the end of the world to the other end of the money you can send a difference with a second price cut even the price of many banks are less than the price cut so that Bitcoin is an application that should be used in any workplace because big business places are constantly transferring money and are wasting time Bitcoin they do not lose them time, nor do they harm business places and all people.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

Well yes, bad thoughts will only gives us worries, and losing hopes. Before the topic that we have or trend was the low price of bitcoin, many got panic maybe some of those people who git panic regrets now because the value of bitcoin is now rising up.
this becomes sentiment when you say that we shouldn't talk about weakening prices, it's very vulnerable when users get panic just because we talk about weakening prices?
in other case how about if country managed bitcoin well? of course that will be an advantage for users and also bitcoin itself
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

I think the benefit of bitcoin is that you controlled your own money and it allows for peer-to-peer transactions that do not need a third party, such as PayPal or a bank.
Yes! toy mentioned the best benefits, there are also minimal transaction fees and it is quick and easy! those are the biggest benefits in my opinion
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

this exception only confirms the rule - usually an increase in the share of the cue ball in most cases - will decline and stagnation of the market, as in May-September 2018. Drop tomorrow the cue ball to $ 2000 - the alts will fall even more, and already 90%. So what? Richer will be bitcoin holders?
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

I think even the mechanism of regulation of exchanges will do. The exchanges working now will be obliged to get the corresponding license and everything that officially was because it already will be all official.

DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

I don’t quite understand the question, what do you mean, what will happen if a country regulates Bitcoin and imposes taxes on it, or what will be beneficial for all operations with cryptocurrency?
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

I think there is a lot of benefits in managing bitcoin. When you are start handling or managing bitcoin  you will start to think practically to manage your time and to manage your proper money handling or budgeting. One of benefits when you manage bitcoin you are going to start managing your steps to achieve your goals because you are doing business or like you are handling a big stocks that you need to grow. You can also do online transactions smooth and hassle free when you are managing your own bitcoin because you can process your own transaction on your self. But like other business when you start managing bitcoin you are managing a very risky thing.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

Well, it will make bitcoin more common among the resident and the price will be higher than now. Because if it is managed by a country, it is legitimate, so people will tend to use it. I think if it's really happen, bitcoin may become like USD, a currency that accepted by any country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: