Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4573 times)
bp.comp69

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:42:33 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?

there are so many benefits, if I can be given the opportunity to manage I will do a lot of things, of course like for example I will give certainty to pay the project coins that have been completed instead of giving them an uncertain hope
so many members now that manage bitcoin are mostly irresponsible.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bandarbakso

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:28:50 AM

Benefits gained

# 1 Instant Transfer in Peer to Peer
Peer to peer means running without having a central server.

The storage server is decentralized and distributed. The server is shared with each user connected to the network.

# 2 Transfer Anywhere
Unlike gold, bitcoin can be sent anywhere in seconds, whenever and wherever you want. Money transfer with bitcoin can occur only with the capital of a smartphone and internet connection.

You can make transfers to the whole world, as long as you are connected to the internet. Bitcoin will be saved into Bitcoin Wallet. This wallet must be installed on both sides, with PC / laptop, tablet or smartphone.

Important Questions About Unitlink Insurance! You Must Know Now! 01 - My finance

[Also Read: Investment in Bitcoin in Indonesia according to Bank Indonesia]

After installing the wallet, you will get a Bitcoin Address. Transfer is very easy.

Open the wallet application, enter the address of the opponent's transaction and the amount you want to transfer, then send.

# 3 Very Small Transfer Fee
Shipping costs can be removed, even free. However, to speed up transactions, usually your bitcoin wallet will cut costs around Rp500 - Rp3,000. No matter how much money you send.

# 4 Transactions Are Irreversible
The transaction is irreversible. That is, once transferred cannot be canceled.

Bitcoin is given to someone else, the transaction cannot be canceled, unless the person is willing to send it back.

# 5 Pseudonymous Transactions
All transactions that have been done, even the bitcoin balance that someone has can we see. However, we do not know who the owner of the bitcoin address is, if the owner does not notify him.

Want To Have A Bright Financial Future Do These 5 Habits When College 01 - My finances

[Also Read: Want to Have a Bright Financial Future? Do These 5 Habits During College]

Every bitcoin user can actually choose whether or not his name wants to appear. However, even if the user wants to keep his identity confidential, all transactions remain recorded and can be monitored by the public.

# 6 Bitcoin is not controlled by any institution or government
Bitcoin that uses the Blockchain database is not controlled by a party, but is very open to the public. This would be impossible for someone to fake transactions on the Blockchain.

All transactions are recorded directly, transparently, and distributed to millions of servers. Those who want to change or fake bitcoin transaction data, must hack millions of servers at the same time.

# 7 Limited Amount
The number of bitcoins is only 21 million bitcoins worldwide.

Bitcoin creation system that continues to decrease every 4 years resembles an economic system, which is based on deflation. With the increasingly limited supply of bitcoin, bitcoin prices tend to rise.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

Really, do not worry too much about bitcoin prices now, it just makes a panic. this is just a normal market cycle. sooner or later the bitcoin will recover.
Yes bitcoin will be recovered, the benefits of managing it properly, you will be able to have a higher profit. If you will continue to hold your coin, it would be something more than what’s expected.

You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.
I agree on this statement for people that are aware on what they have or let just say people that knows how to manage their Bitcoin can surely control and hold their own. They knows how to handle, trade and invest in the right time. They know how to run the campaign with their own hands. They knows everything of what they have.
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

One of the benefits is that many investors will join Crypto because it is a market in the network, a free market, an even anonymous and uncontrollable market, in the sense that it is not controlled by any government or by anyone.
Agatha-Akina

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

From my experience,You need to  to be not panic or confused when the price is falling . Believing that they will get recovery sooner or later . the bitcoin is managed  based on law of supply and demand . winner never to quit, you determine that you are winner or loser depend on you are patient or not
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

Bitcoins managed by a particular organization will create specific rules. Bitcoin will reduce instability and become more stable, and you can trust it as this will make Bitcoin like stocks move up slowly. But I think anyone or any organization should not manage Bitcoin.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

Bitcoins managed by a particular organization will create specific rules. Bitcoin will reduce instability and become more stable, and you can trust it as this will make Bitcoin like stocks move up slowly. But I think anyone or any organization should not manage Bitcoin.

yeah, bitcoin does not manage it and is authoritarian and there is no regulation, therefore many countries do not want to legalize bitcoin, and if there are those who manage bitcoin the price will not grow well.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

If bitcoin managed well by some country would be great for those country as well and of course will be good economy also for their society, that's mean no more corruption anymore. But I was confussed nowadays by many people started to ban cryptocurrency. Many people think that crypto world just for crime, well it's not even true for me.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

I don't think that any group is managing BTC as you said, it is more like an independent technology and it is regulated by our community efforts I believe. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

There are advantages. First, there will be regulation of the course by the state. Secondly, there will be sanctions aimed at the legalization of the cryptocurrency market in order to counter crime. Third, the cryptocurrency will be officially recognized as a digital currency and will be used as cash as well.
L lawliet

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:22:16 PM

there are so many ... and the one I like the most is the development when it peaked and can make my life successful
alexhunter54

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

the country would have much more liquidity in short time whereas the country would be able to receive many new investments from the crypto world which has reached many high numbers.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

If bitcoin well managed,there will be a lot of advantage and benefits. Maybe all people will surely trust bitcoin and the demand will continuously increasing. Many people will be having an opportunity to have a better living and successful life. Also the decentralization of bitcoin will not become an issue to the government.

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

Bitcoin has a variety of ways to be managed in any sector such as business, health, finance and any payment with a static value. of course bitcoin has become a government tool in developing the latest technology at this time for financial transparency

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:21:32 AM

I don't think that any group is managing BTC as you said, it is more like an independent technology and it is regulated by our community efforts I believe. 

Just like what others said that bitcoin is being manipulated by whales and other big players. Isn't it the community has the largest holding of bitcoin compared to those whales?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: