Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait for bitcoin to grow?  (Read 1455 times)
ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

do not believe it, just keep your coin and wait for the next few years I will be very sure you will get a lot of money when selling it. the next few years bitcoin or other coin will be high in price I am sure it is
Paupau29

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:57:06 AM

i believe that you should hold your btc because the value of btc right now are very little around 6k-7k and if you sell it the profit you will earn from it are very little and i think that it will rapidly increase around december so you should hold it and sell it by then when it increased and you should always hold your coin since btc price are constantly increasing so bit coin are definitely profitable
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

do not sell bitcoin, hold first bitcoin when it's expensive you sell bitcoin. the bitcoin price drops not a sign of bitcoin will be lost.

I agree. The huge drop in Bitcoin's price is normal but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin will die. Many people always say that. Don't believe all the things you read on the internet. Choose the people whom you want to listen. But still, make your own research and decide.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

Just hold it.Bitcoin is a strong coin that cannot easily die or disappear.Hold your coins for a long term bitcoin will recover its value and it can be 10x your profit.Dont be a panic selling be wise in terms of trading to gain a significant profit in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

Selling now would mean you would be selling your coins at a loss and even if you sell at a profit because you were an early buyer and investor then you would be selling at a much lesser profit than you could have if you just waited for the bear market to pass and for the bull market to roll around so you can make maximum profits. Selling when prices are low is never a good idea.
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

everyone holds his own opinion. Institutional investors own large amounts of money that can move the market. Many of them have "long" money, that is, they will play for the long term and keep coins.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

This is something I hear in every bear cycle that Bitcoin has went through. The people saying such things are losers who regret not getting into Bitcoin earlier on and don't want to see anyone invest into Bitcoin. Just ignore them and invest if you trust in the project.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Street Hawk

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

Since the prices of Bitcoin will definitely rise in the near future, selling your bitcoin at low prices is not wise. But, keeling your Bitcoins idle is not wise either. So, try investing in something in the market to make something out of the investments. There are new cryptocurrencies that you can invest in or other trades in the market. Try investing in STH Coin that gives huge profit on your investments and accepts Bitcoin as well. See: New Crypto | STH Coin
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?
If i was in your situation i must preffer to stay and hold my coins because i know that bitcoun will survived and it will never had a possibility to die although its falls and ups on its price but i can assure that bitcoin will increase again and again so that if i was you i still hold all my coins for my own sake and for my future.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

want to sell or not it's up agan. because the needs of someone no one knows except agan own.
.if according to you already in accordance with the Terget that you want. why not sell it. if I personally still hold my bitcoin and I will not sell it unless the price has gone up .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

want to sell or not it's up agan. because the needs of someone no one knows except agan own.
.if according to you already in accordance with the Terget that you want. why not sell it. if I personally still hold my bitcoin and I will not sell it unless the price has gone up .

If you can take the test of time and hold, go right ahead.. I have already sold my Bitcoin and looking for better investment opportunities for the time-being. Having your funds stuck at a loss is just a waste of time imo.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

In such situation it is necessary not to listen to the acquaintances, and to be able to analyze. All ups and downs to the hands of a certain circle of persons who regulate the market. No one can tell you how to behave correctly, because everything can change in just a couple of hours.

kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

Due to the increase in the number of bitcoin applications, its usefulness will also grow. If you consider bitcoin an asset - hold it. If you are a short-term trader, sell it immediately.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

If you are really in need, and selling your coin is the only way then why not? No one can predict what will happen with bitcoin in the future. But I do believe that if you're good at waiting, the return will be better or it could be the best. I don't believe those negative comments about bitcoins. The doubt is on our minds but I still believe on bitcoin. If I were you, I preferred to keep it and wait until its value is like *boom*
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?
The final decision is up to you, if you have the patience why not hold onto it and wait for it to grow but if the price already meet your target price then sell it.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

I think bitcoin will not easily die, Because we know bitcoin are still strong and being always popular in the whole world.
If the price will go down but it will not totally will going die.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

It is not the right time to sell btc as you can that the market value of btc is at 6k USD and it is the right time for investing btc rather than selling off what you have as the price will not go even lower than 6kUSD and the market will recover faster and its better not to regret later on and invest on it at the lowest rate.If you do panic selling it will be a big loss as per the forecast the price will hit above 17K USD by December so it is better to hold on with your btc rather than selling them at this rate.
I think it is gonna be a wise idea if you wait. Because the market value of bitcoin right now is too low to sell so if you are striving for a larger profit it is better if you wait for the value increase so there will be no regrets don't rush to sell bitcoin if you can earn more be patient there is nothing to lose in waiting.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

It depends on you if you want to sell now all your bitcoin but for me I don't want to sell it if Im going to lose profits. I still believe that bitcoin will recover and the price will rise again this year but it is really unpredictable so no one really knows exactly what will happen this year. I hope that it will rise again and reach its peaked price last year which is $19000. Before you sell, just ask yourself if it is worth it to lose or gain a little if you have still profits or wait until it rises again.
No doubt, it is totally an individual’s choice whether to keep his bitcoin or to sell it away but there is a renowned rule in the world of investment and trading. In order to become rich and earn good profits, this rule is supposed to be followed at all costs. “BUY LOW, SELL HIGH”. Selling out bitcoin now when the whole digital market is red would become a regret when its price will rise up.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:27:39 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 11:56:36 PM by brylle34

you can sell or you can buy thats your choice, but what i reccomend you to buy more, because bitcoin will not die it will sure go higher and higher, the future of bitcoin is limitless is has a great possibility that all of the country will create thier own altcoins and use bitcoin as worldwide money for exchange, we are in this computer age and bitcoin will have a big role in our computer world, i won't recommend you to join the waves if your not familiar for trading. always remember that bitcoin can be a long term investment.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

Selling or keeping bitcoin is your opinion, but I advise you at this point not to sell but keep it as current market fluctuations affect the bitcoin value going down. I think it will soon recover and thrive in the future, will bring huge profits for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: