Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ACCUSATION: TradeFortress + Inputs.io + theymos  (Read 14661 times)
CrazyRabbi (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:47:26 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 05:45:16 AM by CrazyRabbi

So this is an absolute mess now...

Inputs.io has been "hacked"....

4100 Bitcoins have been "lost" due to said "hack"

Here's where things don't add up (I will updating the OP with a ton of misinformation , lies and deception on the part of TradeFortress)

TradeFortress has stated Inputs.io did not have to worry about being hacked (at least having the wallet hacked) because the majority of the funds were in Cold Storage...

Now the site gets "hacked" and 4100 Bitcoins (Current MTGoX Price of $1,266,900 USD) is lost!  Shocked

TradeFortress refuses to refund anyone with balances lower then 1 Bitcoin and also refuses to actually state the routing of the hack (No TXiDs , No Real IP Logs , Nothing of any real factual information ie Made Up)

Please feel free to post how much you lost from the Inputs.io hack as well any relevant information about any dealings you had with TradeFortress

I highly recommend each of you regardless of what country you are in contact your District Attorney about pursuing legal action (If the amount was quite large)

A partial refund IS NOT a refund and you have all the right to a full refund

To everyone who has lost through this extremely brutal sprung of the moment "hack" I feel very sorry for you and this is another reason to never store any Cryptocurrency in a wallet you do not have direct access to

*UPDATE* When cornered about the topic of affiliation with TradeFortress and Inputs.io Kluge laughed and said "lol ya the $100 was great..". I then gave him a -1 Trust Rating to which he gave me me a -5 Trust Rating (Donators can give more trust/distrust) simply stating "Lost Money".

*MAJOR UPDATE* I fully expect to be banned for this but I feel wrong not disclosing this information. theymos on behalf of Bitcoin Talk openly promoted Inputs.io through banner ads and Donations even after being warned by the community several times that Inputs.io was highly unsecure to top it off he also gave him Default Trust allowing TradeFortress to have a Green Positive Rating regardless of any negative ratings issued. To top it off other Moderators and Staff are to blame as they have a direct link to Banner Ads and revenue affiliated with Bitcoin Talk but because they had no choice whether or not theymos chose to have affiliation with TradeFortress I am not listing them as outright Scammers. Kluge on the other hand has yet to remove his Inputs.io signature and is still openly promoting TradeFortress and Inputs.io. A significant amount of other Donators and Shills are posting nothing but compliments for TradeFortress and refuse to stop promoting the site which leads me to believe they are taking a sigificant cut of this "hack" (The one TradeFortress staged)

I had a balance below 1 BTC so I am not eligable for a refund :S. I still have some coins in my wallet (they were sent after the attack), but I can't withdraw them.
Yes, you're still eligible for a refund, just after larger amounts. Send an email to support@inputs.io anyway with your BTC address.

I think this claim is honestly outrageous as it's pretty obvious the site was in fact hacked as I lost my coins several weeks prior to the "mass hacking". After a third party security audit, he assured me there must have been a flaw in Inputs.io security.

Wait, so there were coins lost weeks ago, which he knew, before this hacking, he then left over a million dollars on the server and happened to 'hacked' again? Interesting.

that'd mean he knowingly risked his customers money... unbelievable

I think this claim is honestly outrageous as it's pretty obvious the site was in fact hacked as I lost my coins several weeks prior to the "mass hacking". After a third party security audit, he assured me there must have been a flaw in Inputs.io security.
well that makes me feel so much better. so it turns out he's a fucking shit programmer, he keeps everything in the hot wallet, gets it "compromised" and i'm supposed to feel better because inputs.io was compromised weeks prior and he allowed us all to keep depositing? what the hell kind of crack are you smoking?

outrageous? is that a joke? this wreaks of a con job.

keep rubbing on TF's nuts because you get refunded much more than the vast majority. we'll see how much is left for the little guys.

<!DOCTYPE scam>
<scam>
<body>
        <div id="coinlenders">
                3,000 BTC
        </div>
        <div id="inputs.io">
                4,000 BTC
        </div>
</body>
</scam>

<a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="hack();">

<script type="text/javascript">
function hack({
document.getElementById('coinchat').innerHTML="<b>0</b>";
document.getElementById('inputs.io').innerHTML="<b>0</b>";
});
</script>

Those 4100 went on Gox and were sold at roughly 13:00 +10 GMT time.  By 14:30, that wall was gone.

Coincidence?

if I had the chance to run away with 1.1 million dollars and say the site was hacked I would do the same thing it's the perfect excuse... go after this guy do not let him get away!

Got 0.04 out of 0.05 Coins out...

But the major problem are still my 4 coins in coinlenders :<

I had about 2.14 BTC in my inputs.io account, am waiting to see if he actually refunds me

My 0.1>balance paid, thank you TF.

I have had about 63% repaid. I have a couple other wallets (relatively small amounts) that have not been repaid. Waiting to hear back. If I can get something for those, I'll have done better than I would have expected with this fiasco....

Been paid 1.61 out of 2.14, better than nothing but I still want that 0.53.

I moved to this section from the Donator section a topic which I created to scrutinize Tradefortress activities:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211169.0

Please, read all carefully. You will find out that Tradefortress is involved in fraudulent activities since his inception in this forum. The tragic part is that Theymos, the administrator of this forum, gave special treatment to him, even after I produced the evidence which shows Tradefortress has been involved in the creation of sock puppets to dupe the forum participants.

I have 0.24 BTC in my inputs.io account for two month payments. The next payment was due day after tomorrow. I will be relieved if I can at least get that existing 0.24 BTC.

The balance still shows in my account. Do I mail you for withdrawl?

EDIT: Mailed.

Please explain the sliding scale. I only received 8.59 out of 20.795 from inputs.io (41%). $3700 loss.
Also what is the plan for Coinlender balances? Please be specific.

I have 2.4 BTC in my inputs.io account.
    Huh Huh    My 2.4btcs all gone.
This is the last time I'm responding to you with the same thing. Follow the instructions on the site - you could've done it five times instead of continuously making trollish responses here.

You lost his money to incompetence, or just stole it yourself, and you turn around and call him a troll? Classy.

This is the last time I'm responding to you with the same thing. Follow the instructions on the site - you could've done it five times instead of continuously making trollish responses here.

You lost his money to incompetence, or just stole it yourself, and you turn around and call him a troll? Classy.

Come on, that's not fair. All he needs to do is send an email to support@inputs.io and he'll get a refund. It worked fine for me, I received it quite fast. He wouldn't be refunding people if he stole it himself....

People are jumping to conclusions and are complaining, eventhough they didn't even use inputs. This whole situation sucks, for the users and for TradeFortress. He's doing the best he can helping everybody so it would be nice if everyone stopped jumping him.

show us proof that TradeFortress gave you 100% full-refunds.

Come on, that's not fair. All he needs to do is send an email to support@inputs.io and he'll get a refund. It worked fine for me, I received it quite fast. He wouldn't be refunding people if he stole it himself....

People are jumping to conclusions and are complaining, eventhough they didn't even use inputs. This whole situation sucks, for the users and for TradeFortress. He's doing the best he can helping everybody so it would be nice if everyone stopped jumping him.

I didn't do that, my account must have been hacked  Roll Eyes.

show us proof that TradeFortress gave you 100% full-refunds.

Here is the transaction ID:

37d0a462e7ecf5f48908c989a5340cf181706d0bb238fa3208be06f315b628b8

Here are more refunds TradeFortress made:

https://blockchain.info/nl/address/1GLadosEkeAsLReqS3yQ51E1R3wVtbJCDF

A scammer wouldn't go through that much trouble to cover himself up. It's really unfortunate what happened but I really don't believe that TF was behind this.

I have proof the that TradeFortress will not give me 100% full-refunds.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326881.msg3508457#msg3508457

Follow the instructions on the website.

no point because website does not provide full 2.4 btc refunds.

It's not possible to do so, as we have a 4100 BTC shortfall. If you'd like the partial refund, follow the instructions on the site. I can't help you otherwise.

*Sigh* So are you telling people not to get refunds at all because they're not full refunds? GENIUS

It's not possible to do so, as we have a 4100 BTC shortfall. If you'd like the partial refund, follow the instructions on the site. I can't help you otherwise.

*Sigh* So are you telling people not to get refunds at all because they're not full refunds? GENIUS

what's wrong to ask for full refunds? I lost my money to his incompetence.

You could've prevented it by not storing large amounts of btc on an online wallet. It sucks that you lost it, but you could've known that something like this could've happened.

Well, then go ask for a full refund Roll Eyes

TradeFortress said no full refund.

I have 0.24 BTC in my inputs.io account for two month payments. The next payment was due day after tomorrow. I will be relieved if I can at least get that existing 0.24 BTC.

Received 0.19 BTC.

Thanks

Received 0.19 BTC.

Thanks

show us proof that you Received 0.19 BTC.

https://blockchain.info/address/1EKc42nPdAZhWu7XKswHB4qSzwLM2CvAtw

Anybody feeling pity can pay me the loss at the same address Smiley

Anyone read the police report?

He had two weeks to get it done and did he?

Lol nope...

https://blockchain.info/address/15kFtLh4WPBXKuTGAcK6Ae33Te1dpJ7Ccu  

Anyone want to guess who this belongs to? Trade Fortress..

https://blockchain.info/address/15kFtLh4WPBXKuTGAcK6Ae33Te1dpJ7Ccu  

Anyone want to guess who this belongs to? Trade Fortress..

Any proof to back this up?

I'm not sure if he wants to be published as a source but believe me when I say he is A+ as it gets.

I am wondering how TF is verifying ownership and who lost their bitcoins and who didn't.
If he's doing it via users email address, It's stupidity, as anyone can send a fake mail from any account easily.

Inb4peoplestartsendingfakemails.
Email, deposit address and account balance, probably.

*Hackers* also know these things.. right?

Conjecture:

I don't think TradeFortress is refunding anybody since nobody had 1 BTC on inputs.io in the first place.

on top of that, inputs refunds are send out with 0 (ZERO) Fees... good luck receiving those

Source?

This situation just gets more and more lulzy.

on top of that, inputs refunds are send out with 0 (ZERO) Fees... good luck receiving those

Source?

This situation just gets more and more lulzy.

https://blockchain.info/tx/45e2a542ae944ce71192b31734afd5deb45d6fc153eb009359fe7162745b567d

Ouch.  Glad I never trusted an online wallet to begin with!  Sad

TradeFortess was warned that it is not OK to use Linode hosting back in July: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251553.0

Migrating to a physical server could be trivial, but instead he decided to stay with Linode and ignored all warnings.

I think it's quite obvious that it was staged. Linode was chosen as a scapegoat, as previously Bitcoinica was hacked in the same way: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/3629/what-is-the-story-behind-the-linode-problem

So this looks plausible.

If it isn't a scam, it is a criminal negligence.

TradeFortess was warned that it is not OK to use Linode hosting back in July: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251553.0

Migrating to a physical server could be trivial, but instead he decided to stay with Linode and ignored all warnings.

I think it's quite obvious that it was staged. Linode was chosen as a scapegoat, as previously Bitcoinica was hacked in the same way: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/3629/what-is-the-story-behind-the-linode-problem

So this looks plausible.

If it isn't a scam, it is a criminal negligence.

Yeah this whole thing looks fishy atleast, especially as the whole platform was marketed as high security wallet, in the end it doesnt seemed to be more secure then using a default wordpress and putting some bitcoind in background.

Especially the aggressive advertising of several channels is to blame here.
Ontop of that the refunding process has lots of contradictions, too. First he talks abouts full refund, then members of the forum report of partly refunds ... reminds of the bitcoin-24 process after all.

And who the fuck is "we" if he talks about "we" ... who are the other forum members that are part of this?

TradeFortress,

Can I get a refund for the XRP that you stole from the Ripple Faucet before I banned you?

I expect a full 100% reimbursement.  The Ripple Faucet's address is r2hrqyjdLCBSkB6ADLpWkWtYFK96w1xMn.  You didn't just steal from me, but you also stole from all the other people who donated to the Ripple Faucet.

Graham

the stolen coins went to an address carrying already 1000 coins

https://blockchain.info/address/1Cdc4GYDCfKdsp8o5KNg6z7XjRaSPpDBA4  

None of this is even remotely surprising.  It's always been obvious to me that Tradefortress was a scammer.  All his action are scammish.

Now, in order to prove an actual crime, one must prove intent.  You can steal $1 million and refund 50%-60% and remove intent, thus avoid legal prosecution.  You may also be able to maintain your reputation so you can get ready for the next scam because the community will be divided as to whether you are an actual scammer. Running only makes you look guilty and that's why he's making appearances.  This tactic is not new and TF is running it to perfection.  The victims all take a haircut and he walks away free and clear with a 6 figure score.  

TF is not a dumb guy and there is no way a hack occurred as described, out of ignorance.  This was a deliberate heist, that was likely planned from input.io's inception.  Anyone not smart enough to see that, deserves to lose their money in the future.  Why BCT continues to sponsor this clown and how he has avoided scammer tags, only leads me to believe they are taking a cut and/or love that ad revenue TF pays more than the community members themselves.  Absolutely shameful!  

So he gave an interview, and sees no point in reporting this to the police.  Geee, wonder why a thief wouldn't want to do that.    But dont worry Mr. TF.   It sounds like they will be coming to look for you.

my wallet is also gone.. 9 BTC!!!

he said he would repay me, ive provided another wallet to him.

i received an email from inputs that i just got 3,92 BTC added to my inputs.io wallet... but the blockchain says:

https://blockchain.info/address/1L7LiipEEW78QJsVf1djqvsthwEGhFjjeh (my inputs.io adress)

im really confused, i transfered all my BTC to inputs.io a few days ago, i know its dumb to do so, but it looked much safer then most other sites to me.

i hope im getting at least something back Sad

Just got that superclever mail from him saying that blablablub coinlenders isnt being handled yet, best thing about it is i transfered all btc on the 26th or after it to it. But i guess he and his friends needed some btc ... still waiting to see who is involved in this thing. Still doubt i get fully reimbursed.

What are the forum accounts of the other members?

None of this is even remotely surprising.  It's always been obvious to me that Tradefortress was a scammer.  All his action are scammish.

Now, in order to prove an actual crime, one must prove intent.  You can steal $1 million and refund 50%-60% and remove intent, thus avoid legal prosecution.  You may also be able to maintain your reputation so you can get ready for the next scam because the community will be divided as to whether you are an actual scammer. Running only makes you look guilty and that's why he's making appearances.  This tactic is not new and TF is running it to perfection.  The victims all take a haircut and he walks away free and clear with a 6 figure score.  

TF is not a dumb guy and there is no way a hack occurred as described, out of ignorance.  This was a deliberate heist, that was likely planned from input.io's inception.  Anyone not smart enough to see that, deserves to lose their money in the future.  Why BCT continues to sponsor this clown and how he has avoided scammer tags, only leads me to believe they are taking a cut and/or love that ad revenue TF pays more than the community members themselves.  Absolutely shameful!  
and what if he eventually repays everyone back the full amount?
Good way of supporting him.

When every dime is repaid to every person who got scammed, I would GLADLY offer a public apology.  Until then, I have not and will not support this clown.  I knew he was a scammer and NEVER would have considered giving this guy any money.  Where there is smoke there is usually fire and he's been hotboxing this forum.  This is a classic scam technic and as you see the forum is torn on what to believe.  He's sitting somewhere laughing his ass off.  He's going to get away with this and it's more sad that you or anyone would defend such behavior and/or be so gullible as to not clearly see this is a premeditated scam by someone who thinks he's untouchable.  

Well, TF went after me on another thread, falsely accusing me of stealing from him even though we never had any agreement.  I know the guy is a bit shady, and this would certainly be a serious amount to get away with.

Not that it's a significant amount, but I thought I'd add my little story. I had an inputs account for my faucet, and had like 0.01 BTC stolen (which was like 3/4 of what was in there). I emailed the contact address, and was told it would get reimbursed. I thought this was strange since nothing was mentioned about how or why it happened, even though I asked. I assumed someone had hacked my faucet or something. After a few days, no reimbursement of course. I emailed again yesterday, and was told to "see the homepage", and saw the hacked notification. So was I the first or second wave of hacked accounts? Who knows.

Most scammers over the years will either pay back some amount, or claim that they are going to until everyone forgets.  Usually it's just a matter of waiting a month or so before some even bigger scam or other catastrophe eclipses it.  So, nothing very 'innovative' here.

I beg to differ. If TF actually refunds ~70% to everyone, and handles the loudy people one by one, he will soon be a hero again.
That's a very clever move in my opinion, much better than any previous scam.

Most scammers over the years will either pay back some amount, or claim that they are going to until everyone forgets.  Usually it's just a matter of waiting a month or so before some even bigger scam or other catastrophe eclipses it.  So, nothing very 'innovative' here.

I beg to differ. If TF actually refunds ~70% to everyone, and handles the loudy people one by one, he will soon be a hero again.

If by "very clever move" you mean "very clever scam," I might agree.  

If by "very clever move" you mean "very clever scam," I might agree.  

Seriously, if he gets away w 30% of the fundage and a clean rep to do it again in the future...

Has anyone found more evidence?
How much has TF paid back?

A ban is possible, but that's not fair.
We should be fee to make an accusation on anyone.

I'm willing to take that risk For Great Justice  Cry

Remember, remember, the 8th of November...

** Deposit 0.1 BTC to win the pot! **
September 20, 2012, 09:11:08 PM
Here's how it works:
1. You deposit 0.1 bitcoins to the wallet.
2. If nobody else deposits in it for a day (24 hours), you get the whole pot minus 1%!
3. You must reply to this thread when you deposit, otherwise it will not count.

Blockchain.info will be used as a central source for timing.

The wallet is 14nBt8WVBmJ3ichp6m3eGs3BTzmLDyYYTz << quick, deposit to win!

Blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/14nBt8WVBmJ3ichp6m3eGs3BTzmLDyYYTz

Note that if you win, you are guaranteed to make a profit!

https://blockchain.info/address/14nBt8WVBmJ3ichp6m3eGs3BTzmLDyYYTz

https://blockchain.info/tx/1c2c6ee77fd2dd6b622c1270f451fe572a77385e4d62db869f081a35321187d5

At least I found out why I'm not on the Default Trust List--my résumé sucks.

I'm thinking of starting a company that will invest in HYIPs with Liberty Reserve. Generally, HYIPs stay afloat for a few months and then disappear after there is not enough new members joining to pay back the previous ones. I will attempt to minimize the risk by spreading it out and withdrawing early, not keeping it inside the scams. Interest will be around 7% weekly, and it's not a ponzi scheme! Because of diversification and strategic withdraws (everyone who withdrawn from Pirate before the default profited massively), I should be able to provide high returns at moderate risk.

So, someone needs to start a total anonymous identityless exchange.

People can't even get their funds back from exchange owners whose identities are known.  What makes you think that anyone who sets up a totally anonymous exchange is going to be trustworthy?
because it would be trustable over time?

With that, I'm goin' to see how my Thanksgiving in Satoshi Forest threads are doing.

~TMIBTCITW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:01:36 AM

I had a balance below 1 BTC so I am not eligable for a refund :S. I still have some coins in my wallet (they were sent after the attack), but I can't withdraw them.
Yes, you're still eligible for a refund, just after larger amounts. Send an email to support@inputs.io anyway with your BTC address.

Shit ain't acceptable man thankyou for the quotes Smiley

GigaDice

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:07:08 AM

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 10:10:36 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 10:37:34 AM by BadBear

Wait, so there were coins lost weeks ago, which he knew and admitted there were flaws, before this hacking, he still left over a million dollars on the server and happened to get 'hacked' again? Interesting.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 10:13:09 AM

Wait, so there were coins lost weeks ago, which he knew, before this hacking, he then left over a million dollars on the server and happened to 'hacked' again? Interesting.

that'd mean he knowingly risked his customers money... unbelievable

CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:15:39 AM

I'm sorry but I highly doubt TradeFortress was incompetent enough to leave 4100 Bitcoins in the Hot Wallet , never fix the flaws that have been around since Inputs.io initial existence or actually trust Linode for a server provider after the countless amounts of hacks directly linked to Linode.

Also...

After the previous 5 scams where the majority has been either an Inside Job , a Ponzi Scam or just an outright Scam.  It's safe to assume that TradeFortress is indeed corrupt and staged this entire thing.

This is the same guy who has a track record of exploiting Ripple Faucets , Exploiting people who use Ripple and generally doing the most Con Artist things just because he claims the system is "flawed"

Well guess what!?!

Inputs.io is flawed and only paying back over 1 Bitcoin debts does not cut it and it shouldn't cut it for anyone....

If the site was flawed from the start he should have secured it...

Because he didn't and is not willing to repay for his flawed security , He is indeed the definition of a Scammer.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:19:10 AM

well that makes me feel so much better. so it turns out he's a fucking shit programmer, he keeps everything in the hot wallet, gets it "compromised" and i'm supposed to feel better because inputs.io was compromised weeks prior and he allowed us all to keep depositing? what the hell kind of crack are you smoking?

outrageous? is that a joke? this wreaks of a con job.

keep rubbing on TF's nuts because you get refunded much more than the vast majority. we'll see how much is left for the little guys.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:40:24 AM

<!DOCTYPE scam>
<scam>
<head>
function hack({
});
</script>
</head>
<body>
        <div id="coinlenders">
                <a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="hack();">3,000 BTC</a>
        </div>
        <div id="inputs.io">
                <a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="hack();">4,000 BTC</a>
        </div>
</body>
</scam>

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:41:37 AM

<!DOCTYPE scam>
<scam>
<body>
        <div id="coinlenders">
                3,000 BTC
        </div>
        <div id="inputs.io">
                4,000 BTC
        </div>
</body>
</scam>

OMG Adding that to quotes holy shit dude ROFLMAO  Cheesy

Only way I can deal with suffering is to just laugh  Cry

r3wt

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:46:23 AM

<!DOCTYPE scam>
<scam>
<body>
        <div id="coinlenders">
                3,000 BTC
        </div>
        <div id="inputs.io">
                4,000 BTC
        </div>
</body>
</scam>

OMG Adding that to quotes holy shit dude ROFLMAO  Cheesy

i forgot to add  

<a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="hack();">

function hack({
});
</script>

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:46:52 AM

Wait, so there were coins lost weeks ago, which he knew and admitted there were flaws, before this hacking, he still left over a million dollars on the server and happened to get 'hacked' again? Interesting.
inputs.io was not hacked previously to the 4K btc hack.

After a third party security audit, he assured me there must have been a flaw in Inputs.io security.

Show this.
CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:59:34 AM

inputs.io was not hacked previously to the 4K btc hack.

After a third party security audit, he assured me there must have been a flaw in Inputs.io security.

Show this.

Show all IP Logs , Transaction IDs , Admin Logs , Every Log Possible or Give back all the Bitcoins you stole thief  Angry

r2vape

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:10:57 AM

Those 4100 went on Gox and were sold at roughly 13:00 +10 GMT time.  By 14:30, that wall was gone.

Coincidence?

r3wt

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:13:04 AM

Those 4100 went on Gox and were sold at roughly 13:00 +10 GMT time.  By 14:30, that wall was gone.

Coincidence?

you should post proof of this( if you can find it.) might be kind of hard to get, but perhaps petitioning Gox for the info might help.

punchD

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:15:41 AM

if I had the chance to run away with 1.1 million dollars and say the site was hacked I would do the same thing it's the perfect excuse... go after this guy do not let him get away!
CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:19:17 AM

I just received an email from inputs.io explaining what happened and that they've processed my refund (which I also received). Doesn't really sound like something a scammer would do. A scammer would've disappeared imo.

EDIT: Will post transaction ID if people don't believe me.

Was it over 1 Bitcoin and were you paid in full?

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 11:26:15 AM

Got 0.04 out of 0.05 Coins out...

But the major problem are still my 4 coins in coinlenders :<

Dragooon

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:26:26 AM

I had about 2.14 BTC in my inputs.io account, am waiting to see if he actually refunds me

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Whitepaper  ▓  Telegram  ▓  Twitter  ▓  Facebook  ▓  Medium  ▓  Reddit  ▓  Bounty Thread
kactech

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:27:58 AM

My 0.1>balance paid, thank you TF.
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:56:07 AM

I have had about 63% repaid. I have a couple other wallets (relatively small amounts) that have not been repaid. Waiting to hear back. If I can get something for those, I'll have done better than I would have expected with this fiasco....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: