Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7773 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

Bitcoin prices will one day rise again and will bring huge profits, proven by beginners who began to study deeply about bitcoin, because they believe that bitcoin is a very profitable investment.

Why beginners? The reason they are beginners because they are just first timers on investing on Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I don't trust these beginners since they do not know how volatile can Bitcoin go. I remember someone that invested on Bitcoin and then blame me for not only wasting his time but also wasting his money because he thought that it will be too well. I think that is 2 weeks before the price reached the 5 digits price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

Bitcoin prices will one day rise again and will bring huge profits, proven by beginners who began to study deeply about bitcoin, because they believe that bitcoin is a very profitable investment.
Though it will rise it will take a very long time before it can reach the value of $20K once again.  Right now people are just buying and later selling when the value goes high enough for them to get any profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

Simply, BTC can go down or up again, future no one knows, instead of sitting guess how will Bitcoin price.
I think we should focus on better management of our capital when entering the cryptocurrency market.

I am sure that Bitcoin will be growing in time. Yes, this year was not the best one for BTC but this period seems to come to its end. Soon, the crypto will rise.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

in my opinion it is really like that, I also have an opinion that the btc price fluctuations that tend to go down could be caused by the many government regulations that began to prohibit btc business in the country causing investors to start thinking twice about investing in the crypto sector especially btc, whereas btc itself if used properly can benefit
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

My advice for that don't be losing hope on what you lose, Maybe in the future of bitcoin be going to go into a high price and what you buy bitcoin in the past years or months be ca be double or multiple profit you earn in bitcoin. So be calm and wait for that moment on when be going happen and actually bitcoin it is a long term coins also.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

Simply, BTC can go down or up again, future no one knows, instead of sitting guess how will Bitcoin price.
I think we should focus on better management of our capital when entering the cryptocurrency market.

I am sure that Bitcoin will be growing in time. Yes, this year was not the best one for BTC but this period seems to come to its end. Soon, the crypto will rise.

Yes it will continue to rise, even though it falls to much cryptos will always find its way again to rise and soon all that hold and never give up will be paid off all their hardworks. Bitcoin will continue to grow for more years.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
dowellness

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:16:02 AM

Bitcoin is now in the position in which he should be, he will soon begin to climb up, it's just a matter of time.

Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency which can not be predict easily. It can be up it can be down nothing we can say about this volatile thing.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

I think from now bitcoin it will rise up slowly. So if ylu wanna buy the bitcoin now just buy because it is worth tu buy now. Then you can sell it when the price is already on the top and when you want to sell it
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

The bitcoin value is volatile, now a days its value continue to increase but not the same priçe before hopefully, this will continue to increase for the next couple of years. Just stay focus and be positive so that all investment will gain more profit.

The growth of bitcoin this year might not like the growth that happen last year because since january up to now, the market is mostly bearish. The last quarter of this year might turn to some price surges if there is a positive development coming to lift the market temporarily. The price of the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might go up slowly till the year end.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

To the people who say Bitcoin is a bubble. I would say Bitcoin is the pin that’s going to pop the bubble. The bubble is the insane bond markets and the fake equity markets that are propped up by the central banks. Those are the bubbles.

A great metaphor indeed. I only conclude with this is that the reality of bitcoin that it will survive for a long ime and continue to rise the value of somewhat it woll be stable and not volatile. This is what we are waiting for. The bitcoin's value to become stable. We can hodl and wait for it to come.

Mason.Minner

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

No one can say anything about bitcoin because its volatile and hard to do right predict or i should say impossible to predict such currency. All we can do is wait until the price go up bitcoin won't take long to increase but its just a bad year for bitcoins
kanight

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

"Bitcoin like each other resource is passionate and still hasn't hit adolescence. Not at all like different markets, digital currency has been genuinely unknown so huge hands don't have any acquaintance with one another however a great deal of us take after the other "huge" hands. The Mt. Gox news have made individuals anxious. It will be an on edge 72 hours yet things will settle, Bitcoin is going no place. This year is gigantic, sit tight for it!"
horaceN

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are a new trend, prices fluctuate continuously is understandable. Bitcoin increase or decrease depending on many objective and subjective factors. No one anticipates the future of Bitcoin. Buy or Hodl depends on how you invest.
Howits

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

I think from now bitcoin it will rise up slowly. So if ylu wanna buy the bitcoin now just buy because it is worth tu buy now. Then you can sell it when the price is already on the top and when you want to sell it
Don't worry let the thing happen let the thing go. If you're thinking that bitcoin price is keep decreasing then you should remind there was a time when bitcoin was available with the price of 1$ or below it.
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

Don't worry. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the present time. It has huge value with high acceptability. Although anything is not sure in the cryto world . But I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year. We expect at the end of 2018 it will continue with high price. 

I think so, although until this time bitcoin prices have continued to decrease, market capitalization and circulation volume of bitcoin still very large, and if it is calculated on an average percentage per year, the price of bitcoin still rises continuously
Refcrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

I am a bitcoin trader for 2 years. I do not think the bitcoin will drop sharply as it always has resistance. I believe Bitcoin will come back and hope for it.
vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

Honestly, I don’t understand how to compare Bitcoin with a bubble, because this coin has no inflation and is limited by the number of its codes.  Capitalization of invested funds in one way or another forms the price for a digital asset, and volatility occurs due to the difference in supply and demand ...
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

Don't worry. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the present time. It has huge value with high acceptability. Although anything is not sure in the cryto world . But I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year. We expect at the end of 2018 it will continue with high price. 

I think so, although until this time bitcoin prices have continued to decrease, market capitalization and circulation volume of bitcoin still very large, and if it is calculated on an average percentage per year, the price of bitcoin still rises continuously

hopefully this time is starting point for bitcoin to rise. we know bitcoin in last week is green. Hopefully, it will be held with sec later to bring good news to BTC, so that our hopes are all achieved
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

The current situation of bitcoin calls for standing up for bitcoin. I think the value of bitcoin currently is paving way for increase in the demand of bitcoun. The bottom line is, bitcoin value has dropped so as to enable people who are capable of taking risk to purchase more bitcoin. Prior to this, nothing negative is going to happen to bitcoin. Bitcoin will surely rise up strongly.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

If I'm honest ! When bitcoin hit the target of $ 1000 and then fell 5 times ! It was also a bubble? Then increased to 20 000 $ ! The ratio of growth and decline is simply enormous !  We are waiting for a new uptrend !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: