Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7768 times)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
In my experience, bitcoin is at the bottom and it can not go down anymore. I think you should be patient waiting for more. Or you can sell a bit of Bitcoin to invest in ICO projects or areas like real estate. Profit from the areas that will offset your lost funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

We can not be sure about what will happen, but can can hope, and believe, that price will be much higher in the future, than what it is now, and also, Bitcoin will be the part of the culture, a well accepted asset, known by most of the people.

Bitcoin is unpredictable we saw bitcoin at 20k$ in 2017 and now bitcoin is at 6k$-7k$ So anything is possible to happen with bitcoin in coming future and it is predicted that bitcoin will again cross 20K$ in 2019. So hope for the best and buy as much bictoin as you can
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

Still BITCOIN😁✌ no one can stop cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin:)Bitcoin is the reason why we have thousand of altscoin today.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:20:58 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Just do not be panic for being panic can lose our money. We all knew that bitcoin price is very unsatisfactory this year unlike the price last year when it reached almost 20000 dollars. For me I will not be panic however I will buy for bitcoins for hold and will wait for the price to increase someday.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

in my opinion no one can know for sure the development of crypto currencies like how most importantly with these conditions we have confidence and patience and are good at taking advantage of opportunities
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

in my opinion no one can know for sure the development of crypto currencies like how most importantly with these conditions we have confidence and patience and are good at taking advantage of opportunities
according to my analysis, with existence of a more effective transaction tool, of course it will be needed later, but indeed to achieve the goal, many countries are not ready for the progress of that era, so be patient waiting when it comes is the best thing

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

in my opinion, no one can know for sure the development of cryptocurrencies like how most importantly with these conditions we have confidence and patience and are good at taking advantage of opportunities

With strong confidence, the bitcoin will be legalised by the governments. When you compare with the previous year bitcoin struggled a lot and many people called it as Ponzi and now today much government showing interest in order to legalise the bitcoin. Nothing is happening to bitcoin.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

Just do not be panic for being panic can lose our money. We all knew that bitcoin price is very unsatisfactory this year unlike the price last year when it reached almost 20000 dollars. For me I will not be panic however I will buy for bitcoins for hold and will wait for the price to increase someday.

Well, you've a point by holding a bitcoin with patience will bring a high profits someday, but we do not know when it will happen since bitcoin is so volatile. For me,  i buy more bitcoin if it is going to dip because i strongly believe someday bitcoin will rise again.
StacksCity
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:17:36 AM

Bitcoin will continue on their march to mass adoption in 2019. With the developments in technology that are coming for Bitcoin, it will become easier to buy and use it.
The next stage of mass adoption is in businesses beginning to use it, and institutional fund to flow in. Once they see that it is in their best interests to do so, and some prominent names make their move, the rest will follow.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

In my own opinion Bitcoin will continue to have a good future in the coming years this downfall is just temporary thats why i keep on holding on with my investments.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

I think we have seen most of the decline in the Bitcoin price already. It has come down from a very high position when it was at $19,000 and so far it has not fallen below $6,300. I think we will see a recovery during the second and third quarters of this year but not more than 10 - 12,000.
right what you say in your opinion now the condition is very downgraded because we cannot know that predicting all possibilities can happen to me the most important thing is that we must be clever to take advantage of all the opportunities we will get in investing
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

Once they got the good news come from regulation and many countries will open their hand in bitcoin, it will pump! But as long as there is no news, bitcoin will become stable at 6500 to 6700 dollars. It will not rise and break the 7k dollars resistance. You must trust bitcoin because it has potential to grow not in a short term of time but in a long term investment period.

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

Once they got the good news come from regulation and many countries will open their hand in bitcoin, it will pump! But as long as there is no news, bitcoin will become stable at 6500 to 6700 dollars. It will not rise and break the 7k dollars resistance. You must trust bitcoin because it has potential to grow not in a short term of time but in a long term investment period.
indeed news is the gateway to determine market movements. but we must be able to distinguish valid news from being trapped in it. with news we can determine attitudes. and current decline in BTC is inseparable from many bad news

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

Well for me i think it was unexpected to be this way because all of a sudden bitcoin drop as lowest as possible and now the viral bitcoin fading out, it's hard and sad reality that bitcoin almost or gonna end dump at the end of this year, but spite of that fact , still looking forward for it's success on the near future, i hope that bitcoin will come back or rise back to it's normal price.

Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

indeed news is the gateway to determine market movements. but we must be able to distinguish valid news from being trapped in it. with news we can determine attitudes. and current decline in BTC is inseparable from many bad news
Yap! Fundamental Analysis. I know plenty of us here are not able to identify the fake from a genuine news and even I. There is no such thing as valid news because media blinds the people from the real situation. They are the third man of the news and they can filter it once they want. Now, in my opinion, we need news but we must execute our plan based upon our understanding to it.

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:10:11 AM

Dont panic, bitcoin value will recover soon as long as we continue believing on it. I know we feel upset whats happening as of now but we still have to believe in bitcoin.  Right time will come  for us bitcoiners.

I was absolutely sure that everybody stopped to panic. It is evident that Bitcoin will remain the main cryptocurrency and the market leader. its price will not fall critically, and it has a brilliant future.

Looking at the latest graphs of Bitcoin, I do not worry about its future. I am sure that this cryptocurrency will remain the market leader for many years. probably, in 2019 it will go to the Moon.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

No bubble can reform into a bubble again once it bursts but Bitcoin always recover, hence Bitcoin cannot be likened to a bubble. Bitcoin is the future of payments systems and has the capabilities of spearheading all cryptocurrencies to the ear where cryptocurrencies will be the major medium of exchange. The price of Bitcoin will definitely rise again. What matters now is patience.

coldplay3r30

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:49:02 AM

do not overdo the change in the price of bitcoin which is sometimes unpredictable, because the uniqueness of crypto currencies is very easy to change, we should always be calm and our hearts made to relax, we must always think ahead if there is a decrease in prices, at other times there will be an increase price again, being smart, let's make a decision not to get carried away by emotion, because our greed can make destruction in a short time.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

Never talk when bitcoin have dump is bubble, always keep and feel positive thinking about bitcoin everything happen with bitcoin price, some time bitcoin could lower and higher price but it the moment how to get investment at lower price and selling when higher price.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:02:46 AM

Bitcoin is digital asset and have higher value for long term investment, never worried about how much your asset have lost because lower price of bitcoin but you have keep trust some time bitcoin will raised and have higher price again.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: