Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2828 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

SSOT HEALTH is airdropping Free 200 SEHR tokens to everyone. Additionally you get 33 SEHR token per refer.
Steps:
1. Like and retweet this post
2. Follow
3. Fill up this form and claim your token here
(link: https://airdropalert.com/join/SSOT/b38d95ab-8cf9-3e4a-a0a8-553951be18d0) airdropalert.com/join/SSOT/b38d…

These really are simple and non task steps to earn some free tokens from a great project like this. I expect everyone who can get it to do just that while it's still open though.

Yeah I completed this yesterday, I really can't wait to get my hands on some free SEHR tokens, I can't believe they are giving away so many tokens, it's very generous of the team.

Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

SSOT Health’s Smart Contracts and Blockchain powered health information network (HIN) can fundamentally re-engineer the current healthcare systems and networks.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

SSOT Health’s Smart Contracts and Blockchain powered health information network (HIN) can fundamentally re-engineer the current healthcare systems and networks.

Correct, this system has the potential to improve cyber security and ultimately achieve meaningful use of the patients' data, placing the patients at the center of the healthcare system.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

Correct, this system has the potential to improve cyber security and ultimately achieve meaningful use of the patients' data, placing the patients at the center of the healthcare system.

Yeah it can do a lot to help create more security in the medical blockchain arena, It's essential they remain true to the project and help make the patients the most vital thing about SSOT.

TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:43:43 AM

There are already many medical projects on the market, the Patientory are already on the market for almost a year, and they have an application. What are you better than other projects?

We are differentiated in 3 ways:

1. We are the only solution offer Personal Health, Pharmacy and Insurance  records on a single platform
2. We are non-profit, open source organization
3. Developers can develop the applications and execute smart contracts using our SEHR tokens.

Thank you!

Glad to see a non-profit coming to action. That is a smart move because I think normal users would trust the service knowing the data is not centralized or not governed by a closed entity. Let us see how this progresses.

I may have misunderstood, but what exactly it mean by non-profit organisation? I mean if organisation is not getting any profit then how or what benefits token holder will get?

Also, if it's a non-profit organisation, does this essentially make it almost a 'charity' as such.... Friendly community ?

I would like to know how the profit is going to maintain profitability with it being a non-profit organisation and how will they continue to run the business?

I will catch up on whitepaper later

Please note bitcoin.org, ethereum.org are non-profit, but very successful organization.    Our financial sustainability depends on following:

1. Contribution and support by the community members
    2. Token reserves by The foundation
    3. Market liquidity using Bancor.network which SSOT Health and Bancor  

Our focus is on PRODUCT, PRODUCT, PRODUCT!!! Hoping a quality product will help us achieve sustainable revenue through the mentioned avenues.

It totally makes sense; We see how ethereum is doing and many other non-profit organizations. I am just curious though; how are you planning to utilize the tokens reserved? you will be liquidating as needed and when needed or use it for trade?

Reserved token will be used as below:

1. Developers in the community will be incentivized with tokens  as they contributing to the product development
  2. Patients / Individual will be incentivized with tokens when they download Secured Personal Health Records (www.ssothealth.org/solutions) SPHR. Also, they will be incentivized when they ready to sell their data anonymous data
  3. Incentivise with tokens for rural and community hospitals which are, financially struggling, tire need financial help. Hoping their adoption to the Blockchain technology powered SSOT Health will  improve their cash flow.
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:47:32 AM

Hey, do u have  a bounty program?

yes:  https://bountyhive.io/browse/SSOT%20Health
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:51:55 AM

Healthcare project is one thing that is needed for everyone.
With the project, hopefully it could provide everyone with good medical attention when needed.

It is indeed a huge industry which is still using all the old technology. Look at the NHS with the XP attack (WannaCry) it just goes to show how behind the health industry is and the positive impacts crypto/blockchain  can have on the medical industry!

I think the number one value of going blockchain for medical sector is to enable portability between various doctors/hospitals heck even countries. It is quite messy as is now and I think the blockchain fuels that value greatly.

Have to agree especially in "third world" countries, and even what i'd call second world, (caribbean islands etc) the portability of being able to shift medical records around would be a vast improvement, not to mention the ability to key things and restrict access, and put the control of my medical records really in my own hands. That wannacry attack i think was a big wake up call for the industry, or at least i hope it was.

Especially I want to know who have access to my medical records and what are my records. I think they should secure and with SSOT Blockchain health they would be secure.

Medical records access ONLY by YOU and your Doctor. However, Patient/Doctor can open up some data to care providers. Example, if a patient
is diabetic, A1C  data will be available for the care providers who have to know it.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:34:17 AM

Yeah it can do a lot to help create more security in the medical blockchain arena, It's essential they remain true to the project and help make the patients the most vital thing about SSOT.

It will be a big mistake if the patient is not put first in this project, the patient must always come first over anything and as it is a project based on health, patients are going to be their main focal point.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

With the project, hopefully it could provide everyone with good medical attention when needed.

It is indeed a huge industry which is still using all the old technology. Look at the NHS with the XP attack (WannaCry) it just goes to show how behind the health industry is and the positive impacts crypto/blockchain  can have on the medical industry!

I think the number one value of going blockchain for medical sector is to enable portability between various doctors/hospitals heck even countries. It is quite messy as is now and I think the blockchain fuels that value greatly.

Have to agree especially in "third world" countries, and even what i'd call second world, (caribbean islands etc) the portability of being able to shift medical records around would be a vast improvement, not to mention the ability to key things and restrict access, and put the control of my medical records really in my own hands. That wannacry attack i think was a big wake up call for the industry, or at least i hope it was.

Especially I want to know who have access to my medical records and what are my records. I think they should secure and with SSOT Blockchain health they would be secure.

Medical records access ONLY by YOU and your Doctor. However, Patient/Doctor can open up some data to care providers. Example, if a patient
is diabetic, A1C  data will be available for the care providers who have to know it.

End user should have full control over his/her data. Only user should be able to decide with whom he wants to share data. So he/she can share it with doctor or with medical institute or pharma company for research purposes.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

I would also like to add and I think it is really important with the blockchain you would no longer lose your information. in many cases there documents gets lost either to a technical fault; bad practice by employee or even server hack.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

I would also like to add and I think it is really important with the blockchain you would no longer lose your information. in many cases there documents gets lost either to a technical fault; bad practice by employee or even server hack.

This is a huge plus and we all know how important data integrity is these days and the security of it.

Blockchain will definitely provide a more secured system and less work to manage it.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:39:46 AM

I think SSOT Health Foundation can actually give an opportunity to justify your dreams in reality. I hope it will continue to please people as it is a very good one
ELAMIN

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

woow this is very intresting a project of health, health is very vital to the human
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

The SSOT Blockchain powered application with SSOT  AI engine handles complexities of  insurance claims. It manages fraud  in various lines of business in the insurance industry.

That's really impressive, i think this project is just trying to fix a lot of loopholes in the medical industry, when you give patients the right to their data, a lot of flaws will be eradicated and individuals will be solely responsible for their own data and not a third party
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

Have you already looked at this page? https://www.ssothealth.org/solutions
Here's a little demonstration of how the app should work.
It is good to see how different people can be granted access to the data and also withdrawn. Everything looks very good already
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

woow this is very intresting a project of health, health is very vital to the human

They say health is wealth. And this project is trying to bring to the existence of man a more worthy opportunity and idea. As you grow healthier through its applications, you grow richer through its tokens value. Good combination.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

It's really of great relieve to me seeing medicine being attempted on the blockchain, i really like that the closed world of medicine is getting opened by the day  Smiley SSOT came to my attention newly and i do like to get the total feel of the project.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

I think that a 7.5 million soft cap is quite okay comapared to other ICOs, good luck!

I don't know where you got that number of 7.5 million. The admins in the Telegram group said the softcap for pre-sale is 2.5M and hardcap for public sale is 10M.
Sozialtourist, I guess he considered including Sale soft-Cap. They are allocated tokens like below :
PRE-SALE softcap - 2.5M,   Pre-Sale SHard-Cap - 5M,   Sale soft-Cap - 7.5 and remaining Sale Hard Cap is - 15M

I must admit it's kind of confusing to have 2 different soft-caps. What would happen when the presale reaches it softcap and the sale doesn't? Would the project continue anyways?

What will be the price of token? And what type of payment method SSOT will be accepting? I mean do they support FIAT currencies also ?
1 SEHR = 0.03 USD. You have to be contribute with 35000 SEHR = 1050USD.  You can purchase SEHR with BTC or ETH currency now. I guess FIAT options are not available.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

It's really of great relieve to me seeing medicine being attempted on the blockchain, i really like that the closed world of medicine is getting opened by the day  Smiley SSOT came to my attention newly and i do like to get the total feel of the project.

It is one of the sectors that could really make use of the blockchain and not just adopt it for the hype. Security and availability are important attributes achieved by the blockchain. You longer need to worry about your data or records being lost.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

They say health is wealth. And this project is trying to bring to the existence of man a more worthy opportunity and idea. As you grow healthier through its applications, you grow richer through its tokens value. Good combination.
Hahaha!!! I like the way you put it out. My kid brother is in the medical field, so I get interested whenever I see a project that has to do with health
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: