Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2828 times)
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

A very short but nice video on the SSOT Healthcare project where blockchain will be introduced into this huge industry.

Check out the link @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=a6kMLb8kEaE
Definitely good video, but really to short, why don't you want to make them longer and more informative???
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

A very short but nice video on the SSOT Healthcare project where blockchain will be introduced into this huge industry.

Check out the link @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=a6kMLb8kEaE
Definitely good video, but really to short, why don't you want to make them longer and more informative???
And i dont get it to, if you have already hired a film crew to shoot this, why wont you make it longer??? same money for video production.....

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

And i dont get it to, if you have already hired a film crew to shoot this, why wont you make it longer??? same money for video production.....

Yeah it's very short, especially because the video is based on a doctors testimonial of the platform, you would have hoped to receive a bit more of a detailed review on their services.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

Yeah it's very short, especially because the video is based on a doctors testimonial of the platform, you would have hoped to receive a bit more of a detailed review on their services.

Hopefully we will see more videos like this including longer ones. Though i honestly find shorter to the points nice vs some of the other insanely long hour long videos ive seen in other icos that end up being videos no one actually ever sees
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

Guys I found out SSOT TEAM will e be going to Washington DC for World Health Conference. I hope the conference is a successful one I know SSOT will do exceptionally well.

Can anyone ascertain if they will be invited to give a talk about their project there or they just going for attendance sake? Hopefully, they can win the heart of New investors over there while their stay last

We are invited by World Health Congress, we are running a booth and in a panel discussion. Again thank you for your support.
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

It's really nice to see that the team is really active here in the forum and answers our questions. Other projects should take this as an example. Keep it up!
Involvement like this really shows how active the Devs are, very few projects like this attain this kind of standard. kudos to the team for their efforts.

The Devs are very active here in the forum and in their own Telegram channel. Most of other projects didn't take this so serious.

Thank you, we are honored to serve our community.!
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

Reading from your whitepaper in the "Our vision" part it was stated that you intend to move from poor data security which is the current approach to the blockchain enabled data security which in turn is the core of the SSOT framework, what security measures are you looking at implementing?? because as far as i know especially in recent times there have been some reported case of "blockchain hack" I sincerely don't know how that's possible or how its been carried out even, but i will be glad if some more light is thrown in the area of Data security promised by the SSOT team.

Good Question!  
By storing information across a network of computers, the task of compromising data becomes much more difficult for hackers. Instead of having to breach just one server, falsifying a health record or making a fraudulent transaction on a blockchain can only be achieved if the majority of the network is compromised. Hacking a single server can be extremely difficult, even for the most accomplished cybercriminals. Being able to compromise enough servers to falsify records on the blockchain is practically impossible, especially as hackers would need to breach each node simultaneously

is that what you call the 51 attack; if the hacker has 51% of the processing power then he will be able to fork and manipulate the chain. If I understand correctly you are working towards making it hard to hack a single machine? The blockchain is not easy to hack from what I have read of its structure since there isn't a single entity with a fall blockchain; rather multiple servers. It would make sense for the medical records to be hosted in such a manner. is SSOT planning to do something different?

Yes, We would like to prevent 51% attack.  The should be a correction, it should read instead of saying 'Single server ' it should say 'multiple nodes'.  we agree with you that we have to have protection in health records..considering HIPPA and HL7 protocol. we are continually exploring the optimum blockchain security architecture, which we will believe an evolving challenge!   

It's nice to see we are getting immediate response from SSOT team. As of now I am still going through whitepaper and trying to understand the concept. But if I have questions, hopefully we will continue getting such quick response in future as well.

They seem to know what they are doing. security is a tricky bit as in many cases the breaches happen from bad practices or bad architectures and to see emphasis on the architecture is something admirable. Would be watching out for more updates on this.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

Guys I found out SSOT TEAM will e be going to Washington DC for World Health Conference. I hope the conference is a successful one I know SSOT will do exceptionally well.

Can anyone ascertain if they will be invited to give a talk about their project there or they just going for attendance sake? Hopefully, they can win the heart of New investors over there while their stay last

We are invited by World Health Congress, we are running a booth and in a panel discussion. Again thank you for your support.

Oh definitely we would see some big investors from the conference if they are well convinced and i know the team will do just that because their project is also convincing at first glance.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

Oh definitely we would see some big investors from the conference if they are well convinced and i know the team will do just that because their project is also convincing at first glance.

Oh great. People will have chance to meet SSOT team personally. Will have chance to interact with them. BTW when is this conference?
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

Oh great. People will have chance to meet SSOT team personally. Will have chance to interact with them. BTW when is this conference?
This is a very important way to expand the influence of SSOT, hoping to see the team in the conference.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

At first, I also thought a congress in Washington is a great way to find new investors, but on the ICO page they writer this: US residents or US entities are not eligible to contribute to investors.
But there is certainly a way out
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

May be the length of the video being short was intentional. They might just have wanted to show us only a glimpse of things. I am hoping to see anither one soon though
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:44:28 AM

As the saying goes health is wealth, SSOT health foundation is the first of its kind, a perfect blend of health, security and medicals, globally when it comes to good health, there is an uneven distribution with countries from the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa being left behind. They is no sustainable global health care policy, that is exactly what SSOT health foundation aims to achieve.
And they hope to achieve this by utilizing Blockchain technology, I hope they pull through as everybody deserve better health.

Nice one, basically one of the objective of the blockchain technology is to create equality and give the necessary rights to individuals and not organizations or countries, is now left for the individual to implement his/her right the way he/she wants, the good thing is, it builds a viable community, bringing continents together and in the case of SSOT, this will encourage growth in the medical niche, as information will easily be shared
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

May be the length of the video being short was intentional. They might just have wanted to show us only a glimpse of things. I am hoping to see anither one soon though

May be, but it will be good if SSOT team comes with many such videos. It's very big project and features of this project can't be explained in small video.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

I really hope they learn alot and do well in the conference.. Ssot team should be able share ideas and other experiences to help with the project.

Do you know if they will stream their conference appearance? Or maybe write a blog post about it or something similar. Because I guess most of us can't attend such events in person but would be very interested to hear more about it.

Definitely a recap of how the conference went will be made know and i expect a blog post about it but i ain't certain if they will be a live streaming, will be glad if that will be possible.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

It's really nice to see that the team is really active here in the forum and answers our questions. Other projects should take this as an example. Keep it up!
That's what a needed to success ICO. If team members will never reply to investors or ignores to their queries/questions then that can be impact on ICO progress.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

May be, but it will be good if SSOT team comes with many such videos. It's very big project and features of this project can't be explained in small video.
I totally agree with you mate.. I just believe that they will eventually give us a more lengthy and detailed video that summerises everything about the project
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

I totally agree with you mate.. I just believe that they will eventually give us a more lengthy and detailed video that summerises everything about the project

A live AMA would go a long way. That would be my take on this. Investors trust CEOs that constantly talk to the community and are open to answer the tough questions from the community.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

I don't think the length of the video is really a problem. I say so because I fell some individuals might quickly get impatient and discouraged on seeing a long length video. As for informations, they can broken down into shorter videos rather than  piled up into one and therefore making it lengthy
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

I really hope they learn alot and do well in the conference.. Ssot team should be able share ideas and other experiences to help with the project.

When is the event coming up exactly? And if it's going to be livestream, I'd like to follow up the event as it's going to be interesting dealing with health

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: