Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2828 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

What do you think should SSOT lower the minimum contribution at pre-sale? Right now you have to buy 35,000 SEHR, that's $ 1,050
For many, that is a lot of money, even if you get to 30% bonus.
I think with a lower minimum investment they would have already reached the softcap

No, thats not what presales are for, presales are for more serious investors who want to get in early, hence the higher entry and bigger bonus than normal, the fact is if they lower the entry, then we're just looking at the actual ICO, presales are for larger investors that want to get in and secure larger benefits but take bigger risks. Lowering the entry is just turning the presale into the regular ico stage.

Exactly, what phantam said. For the pre-sale this minimum contribution is fine. If you compare it with other projects it is rather pretty low. If someone wants to benefit from the good bonus he has to invest a bit more.
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:14:09 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 06:31:33 AM by 3Bullion

The combination of cryptocurrency and medicine very much is pleasant to me, I think this association will provide high level of service!
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

look at Features of SecuredPHR App -

- Keep all personal medical records up to date
- Integrated with any medical system operates on Blockchain
- Authorization by the users discretion
- Granularity of the access level are defined by the patients
- Granularity of the access level are defined by the
- You can export data in CCR format
- Data  in hands of individual in a HIPPA/CMS compliant storage
- Blockchain enabled SSOT-ID creates SecuredPHR user accounts

The attractive thing for me in the whole of this list is that fact that they are in compliance with the laws of the land and with the health system of the nation so there is no fear of any regulation coming at them, more like they have done their homework before hand
These are great features, they  SSOT health team already has this features mapped out, do you have idea when this SecuredPHR app will be lunched.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

I like that SSOT Health will have 4 different revenue streams and they will be relying on them all equally, this means no aspect of the company's operations will be neglected.

25% of the total revenues will come from the SSOT market place, creation fees and apps revenue sharing.

25% of the total revenues will come from SSOT subscribers as transaction fees.

25% of the total revenues will come from SSOT partners when partners using SSOT ecosystems.

25% of the total revenues will come from SSOT customers configuration, professional services and Integration.

Very strong and solid revenue plan... I like that even after ico they have way of generating revenue to keep the project going well and continuing with development also paying staff  or tea members.

I always look for this type of information, mainly because project's can have the best ideas in the world but if they have no way of making money through their product or service then it's never going to turn a profit.

Well done Cryptossi, before i invest in a project i make sure i check out their product/service, most projects that turns out to be failures usually rely on trades from exchanges. I'm glad SSOT has a lay down plan.

I 100% agree Cnote, it's super important to make sure a product has the core services/products in place to create revenue and inevitably run as a successful business. I know we buy tokens sometimes because of the benefits the token may provide but we need to make sure that we are investing in a solid idea that has a high demand or at least has the potential to become extremely popular in the future.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

This is definitely another great project that has come to the community of cryptocurrency. People are looking forward for the good outcome of this project and I hope that it will bring a good impact

Yeah especially as it has to do with improving health and records... I want this project to be successful as every one who is going to invest will also want..
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

Hope that this project will be successful, because it's very interesting to combine cryptocurrency and real healthcare, we'll, we will see soon
Abah007

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

This is definitely another great project that has come to the community of cryptocurrency. People are looking forward for the good outcome of this project and I hope that it will bring a good impact

Yeah especially as it has to do with improving health and records... I want this project to be successful as every one who is going to invest will also want..
That's the best part of this project playing a vita role in the health section, it's definitely going to be successful.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:31:06 PM

That's the best part of this project playing a vita role in the health section, it's definitely going to be successful.
I agree combining the blockhain with the health section it is amazing are there any other projects that do the same i do not think so it is very unique.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

I agree combining the blockhain with the health section it is amazing are there any other projects that do the same i do not think so it is very unique.

It creates more freedom for patients and doctors because it means they can access their health records from anywhere in the world. What would be cool would be if the the health records could be instantly translated into the most common languages in the world, this would be incredible and provide a supreme level of service. Does anyone know if this is a plan of SSOT?

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

I’ve seen talk of some other cryptos that wanted to attempt it but haven’t seen any others like this one where the teams attending events and really getting the word out and doing proper real world networking like needs to be done for a project of this scale
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

Is the main focus of this project is only to provide solution for medical data managment or it offers broader solution in health care?
Cnote328

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

It creates more freedom for patients and doctors because it means they can access their health records from anywhere in the world. What would be cool would be if the the health records could be instantly translated into the most common languages in the world, this would be incredible and provide a supreme level of service. Does anyone know if this is a plan of SSOT?

I think this should be in SSOT plans as i know they plan to go global and in order for them to achieve this they have to be able to communicate with people from all part of the world, so translation into common languages is key in order for SSOT team to reach people globally.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

What do you think should SSOT lower the minimum contribution at pre-sale? Right now you have to buy 35,000 SEHR, that's $ 1,050
I think with a lower minimum investment they would have already reached the softcap

I dont think this should be lowered, I mean the whole point of the bonus for early investors is to reward them for the move.

Would you rather invest in a start-up that has already raised millions, or one that hasnt raised anything? (conceptually speaking)
This is where the bonus comes in.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

Is the main focus of this project is only to provide solution for medical data managment or it offers broader solution in health care?

Providing solutions for medical data management should be the main goal but it also uses AI in assisting the doctors and medical practitioner's to better prescribe treatment for patients by just analysing records made by the doctor.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

I too think minimum contribution should be 1 ETH. I have seen many ICO even allowing 0.5 ETH as well. This way many small investors can join the ICO.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

No, thats not what presales are for, presales are for more serious investors who want to get in early, hence the higher entry and bigger bonus than normal, the fact is if they lower the entry, then we're just looking at the actual ICO, presales are for larger investors that want to get in and secure larger benefits but take bigger risks. Lowering the entry is just turning the presale into the regular ico stage.

Agreed. Higher reward would make sense if you are contributing more. I am not sure how will the KYC process take place but imagine if many micros you could imagine how long the process will take. and as phantam said the ICO stage is just for that.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

That's quite an investment, but usually pre-sales offer the best discounts, so they usually want people who believe in the project to invest and reap the rewards.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

That's quite an investment, but usually pre-sales offer the best discounts, so they usually want people who believe in the project to invest and reap the rewards.

It's a good thought, I think lowering the minimum purchase of 35,000 which equates to $1,050. It's not a massive amount these days for investors but I do think lowering it slightly would increase the amount of investors especially with the current market situation as not many people are left with full confidence.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

Talking about good impact, it will deliver something very positive for sure if all the necessary implementations will be done, the health industry is one of the most esteemed niches out there, is also the most complicated and sometimes messy, as it has to with our health, any act of stupidity can lead to the death of many, so any project that can help fix the issues they face, will be accepted by all
Abah007

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

I think lowering the minimum contribution at pre-sale  will be beneficial to investors, if 35,000 SEHR equal to $1,050 is slightly reduce it will create more room for investors to participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: