Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:22:31 AM

Well, the idea looks really exciting. I have never heard about something similar. Gamers will be happy to a possibility to earn something, not just spending money on the game. Maybe it will totally change the whole industry.
Maybe, you are right. I like the idea and I guess the application will be designed well but I hesitate. Will it be really successful? Why should game developers will collaborate with BUFF?
Actually, Buff already has a really strong partners. The Overwolf company is a serious competitor in the game industry. It is a popular developer of different mobile and computer games. It brings 15m players. What else is needed?
I don’t know. Probably it will be a very useful collaboration. I am really inspired by this idea. I hope it will be exciting for many players because it can change their approach to this industry.
Yep, I agree with you. Also, it can be an interesting and simple instrument for advertisement I guess. Loyalty campaigns are always very helpful for any business. It can help to make your product more customer targeted.
It is a nice thought. There is a possibility to mine with no conditions. There isn’t needed any special hardware and I like it so much. Buff offers a different approach to the coin mining and to the games in general.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:32:01 AM

Well, the idea looks really exciting. I have never heard about something similar. Gamers will be happy to a possibility to earn something, not just spending money on the game. Maybe it will totally change the whole industry.
Maybe, you are right. I like the idea and I guess the application will be designed well but I hesitate. Will it be really successful? Why should game developers will collaborate with BUFF?
Actually, Buff already has a really strong partners. The Overwolf company is a serious competitor in the game industry. It is a popular developer of different mobile and computer games. It brings 15m players. What else is needed?
I don’t know. Probably it will be a very useful collaboration. I am really inspired by this idea. I hope it will be exciting for many players because it can change their approach to this industry.
Yep, I agree with you. Also, it can be an interesting and simple instrument for advertisement I guess. Loyalty campaigns are always very helpful for any business. It can help to make your product more customer targeted.
It is a nice thought. There is a possibility to mine with no conditions. There isn’t needed any special hardware and I like it so much. Buff offers a different approach to the coin mining and to the games in general.
It’s true. This platform is based on blockchain technologies and I am sure that it has a great future. I except that developers will be able to built strong business relations. It will help to develop both industries.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:37:35 AM

It’s true. This platform is based on blockchain technologies and I am sure that it has a great future. I except that developers will be able to built strong business relations. It will help to develop both industries.
Buff needs just sometime to show it. Their private sale is just started and the public sale will be launched in August. I hope it will meet my expectations and expectations of other community members. This project could become a sensation. 
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:42:09 AM

Buff needs just sometime to show it. Their private sale is just started and the public sale will be launched in August. I hope it will meet my expectations and expectations of other community members. This project could become a sensation. 
Buff is a great combination of a strong team and brilliant idea. Current market needs something similar because only a small group of players can earn something from playing games. I mean streamers and bloggers
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

Buff is a great combination of a strong team and brilliant idea. Current market needs something similar because only a small group of players can earn something from playing games. I mean streamers and bloggers
You’re right. Additional free ads for different games is a nice way to make it more successful. I guess it is fair to share this opportunity with the gamers’ community and not only a small group.
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

An article about the BUFF roadmap: Next stop, ICO!

https://medium.com/buff-game/the-buff-roadmap-next-stop-ico-bc173b07193e
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:06:50 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 04:20:23 PM by amanai

The project really deserves the attention of the General public. Given what amounts of money poured into the gaming industry is stupid to say that this project has no practical applicability.
The project will definitely come to the masses. Given the cooperation with the overwolf can say with confidence that it learns a huge number of people. It is very good that the project has such initial support.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:09:20 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 04:22:46 PM by peetah

The project really deserves the attention of the General public. Given what amounts of money poured into the gaming industry is stupid to say that this project has no practical applicability.
The project will definitely come to the masses. Given the cooperation with the overwolf can say with confidence that it learns a huge number of people. It is very good that the project has such initial support.
Do you think gamers will use this service to get cryptocurrency ? Won't they pass him by? And how will the value of this token be determined?
amanai

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:11:16 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 04:24:32 PM by amanai

Do you think gamers will use this service to get cryptocurrency ? Won't they pass him by? And how will the value of this token be determined?
Of course not, for the tokens obtained, gamers can buy in-game items, this will at least reduce their cost in everyday life. But again, everything will depend on how much time a person spends playing.
peetah

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:13:27 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 04:25:39 PM by peetah

Of course not, for the tokens obtained, gamers can buy in-game items, this will at least reduce their cost in everyday life. But again, everything will depend on how much time a person spends playing.
Those who spend most of their time playing computer games will definitely use this platform as an additional way of earning. And those who come into the game from time to time will be interested in this token and the possibility of obtaining it.
amanai

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Those who spend most of their time playing computer games will definitely use this platform as an additional way of earning. And those who come into the game from time to time will be interested in this token and the possibility of obtaining it.
I hope the parallel operation of the platform and the game computer will not lag and slow down. I understand that all computers are different, but in any case, the platform should be as easy as possible so as not to load the CPU.
peetah

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

I hope the parallel operation of the platform and the game computer will not lag and slow down. I understand that all computers are different, but in any case, the platform should be as easy as possible so as not to load the CPU.
You can be sure that this does not affect the quality of the computer during the game. The platform will run in parallel and will not prevent you from playing your favorite game.
amanai

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

You can be sure that this does not affect the quality of the computer during the game. The platform will run in parallel and will not prevent you from playing your favorite game.
Well, we will wait for the start of ICO and hope that the developers will collect the necessary amount of money. The project takes place and is quite implementable in the real world.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

Developers are very ambitious people, 30 million for a hard cover is a huge amount how developers will be able to attract such huge funds?
peetah

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

Developers are very ambitious people, 30 million for a hard cover is a huge amount how developers will be able to attract such huge funds?
For such a large-scale project, the amount is quite adequate and corresponds to what the development team wants to present to us. Moreover, the project has quite well-known partners that will also play a big role in raising funds.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

For such a large-scale project, the amount is quite adequate and corresponds to what the development team wants to present to us. Moreover, the project has quite well-known partners that will also play a big role in raising funds.
Very little in this is believed but let's see what will happen in the end. Soft cap maybe they will collect, but i will remain in my opinion and say that this project is not worth $ 30 million. Platforms of a much global scale were created with an even smaller budget
peetah

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

Very little in this is believed but let's see what will happen in the end. Soft cap maybe they will collect, but i will remain in my opinion and say that this project is not worth $ 30 million. Platforms of a much global scale were created with an even smaller budget
I think this is the case of developers and only they decide what amount they collect at the sales stage. Large investors in this field are not uncommon so i think that everything will be fine.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

I think this is the case of developers and only they decide what amount they collect at the sales stage. Large investors in this field are not uncommon so i think that everything will be fine.
Perhaps you are right, when the international prize fund in DotA 2 reaches 20 million dollars, such a huge industry with such a volume of money will not pass by such an innovative project , especially the project that will be on the blockchain.
peetah

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

Perhaps you are right, when the international prize fund in DotA 2 reaches 20 million dollars, such a huge industry with such a volume of money will not pass by such an innovative project , especially the project that will be on the blockchain.
Gamers-people are quite advanced and happy to accept such innovations. Perhaps this will bring some variety and additional interest to their game.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

Gamers-people are quite advanced and happy to accept such innovations. Perhaps this will bring some variety and additional interest to their game.
Moreover, there is a very good chance that this token will cost very well given the demand for it and the number of people who will use it everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: