Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23415 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

This project is getting stronger day by day. It offered to public remarkable features and I guess there will be enough community members to have a great support. This support can help buff become one of the most needed platforms.
Of course, it will be supported. It is the first platform that offers real profit for gamers. It is truly something outstanding. Gamers deserve to have this platform and opportunities that it gives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:17:46 PM

This project is getting stronger day by day. It offered to public remarkable features and I guess there will be enough community members to have a great support. This support can help buff become one of the most needed platforms.
Of course, it will be supported. It is the first platform that offers real profit for gamers. It is truly something outstanding. Gamers deserve to have this platform and opportunities that it gives.
It is a great way to make a profit while your playing your favorite games.  But I still don’t get some details. How they are supposed to follow gamers’ success.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:22:21 PM

It is a great way to make a profit while your playing your favorite games.  But I still don’t get some details. How they are supposed to follow gamers’ success.
Well, it is pretty easy. A gamer will download the application on his/her pc or mobile phone. Gamer need to sign up and that’s all. This system offers a secure, free and anonymous access to the platform. Gamer will play game and the platform will tracks his/her achievements.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

Well, it is pretty easy. A gamer will download the application on his/her pc or mobile phone. Gamer need to sign up and that’s all. This system offers a secure, free and anonymous access to the platform. Gamer will play game and the platform will tracks his/her achievements.
It is very easy, you were right. Ok, so gamers will get coins for their achievements. I guess this project will happen automatically. So, then they could use these coins and be happy. How exactly could they spend their coins.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

It is very easy, you were right. Ok, so gamers will get coins for their achievements. I guess this project will happen automatically. So, then they could use these coins and be happy. How exactly could they spend their coins.
Gamers can buy some equipment for their games or something else in the digital store. Also, they will be able to exchange these coins on other cryptocurrencies or fiat. Of course, it will happen when the coin will be listed on exchanges.   
SamuelN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:37:27 PM

Gamers can buy some equipment for their games or something else in the digital store. Also, they will be able to exchange these coins on other cryptocurrencies or fiat. Of course, it will happen when the coin will be listed on exchanges.   
I hope that there a possibility for game developers to use Buff’s coin as an internal coin for their games. I guess it will bring more interesting partners for the project and will strengthen the currency.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

I hope that there a possibility for game developers to use Buff’s coin as an internal coin for their games. I guess it will bring more interesting partners for the project and will strengthen the currency.
Perhaps, it could be really very useful and profitable. I am sure that buff’s developers will be happy to share this opportunity. It is a nice thought. I hope developers will be interested in this idea and it could change the project’s policy.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:47:36 PM

Perhaps, it could be really very useful and profitable. I am sure that buff’s developers will be happy to share this opportunity. It is a nice thought. I hope developers will be interested in this idea and it could change the project’s policy.
I guess it is a matter of time. That’s why I wish developers good luck. This project deserves to be noticed and talked about. I am sure that game community will accept this project.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

I like to read reviews about buff. It shows me how much this project is attractive for gamers and investors too. I hope that this project will conquer the public and will live competitors behind. It will be awesome I am sure.

Buff is a project with a remarkable idea and talented team. I see that they are really enthusiastic. Can you send me the link for this review? It can be a great source of additional information about the project.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:03:06 AM

I like to read reviews about buff. It shows me how much this project is attractive for gamers and investors too. I hope that this project will conquer the public and will live competitors behind. It will be awesome I am sure.

Buff is a project with a remarkable idea and talented team. I see that they are really enthusiastic. Can you send me the link for this review? It can be a great source of additional information about the project.
Yes, of course. The team inspires me so much. I would like to meet these guys. Here you are the link
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/28/startup-that-allow-you-earn-crypto-while-you-game/
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:08:44 AM

Yes, of course. The team inspires me so much. I would like to meet these guys. Here you are the link
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/28/startup-that-allow-you-earn-crypto-while-you-game/

Thank you. This article was really amazing. I hope there will be many interesting and honest reviews about Buff. I think this project is almost flawless. Besides, I am sure that they visit different Cryptoevents to present buff.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:13:35 AM

Thank you. This article was really amazing. I hope there will be many interesting and honest reviews about Buff. I think this project is almost flawless. Besides, I am sure that they visit different Cryptoevents to present buff.
Yes, it could be a great opportunity to meet them and to get more information about the project. Also, I will able to ask some questions. But how will I know about future events that they will visit?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:18:39 AM

Yes, it could be a great opportunity to meet them and to get more information about the project. Also, I will able to ask some questions. But how will I know about future events that they will visit?
Well, I am sure that they will make announcements and you will able to think about it. Just subscribe on their official social media accounts and you will know all necessary information. You need to stay tuned! It will be awesome.
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

What If a new coin let gamers earn money, simply by playing their favorite games? »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4P7NLYK68w
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

friends, this platform represents a great investment attraction for players. you just think, gamers will be able to deal not only with their favorite business, but also earn without being distracted from the main process.
I agree. this is called combining business with pleasure Smiley in fact this project is an innovative approach to the game. Here is a large number of games for the user's choice, so I'm sure that everyone can choose something for themselves.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

I liked the platform, of course, but it seems to me that it is necessary to have expensive equipment for a good game ... many can not afford it, so the list of potential participants is reduced, is not it? Huh Huh
peetah

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

I liked the platform, of course, but it seems to me that it is necessary to have expensive equipment for a good game ... many can not afford it, so the list of potential participants is reduced, is not it? Huh Huh
this is one of the advantages of the platform - regardless of the characteristics of your equipment, you can earn BUFF tokens. moreover, you will have some opportunities thanks to an extensive network of collaboration of developers with other gaming platforms.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

this is one of the advantages of the platform - regardless of the characteristics of your equipment, you can earn BUFF tokens. moreover, you will have some opportunities thanks to an extensive network of collaboration of developers with other gaming platforms.
I know, this is for the possibilities Smiley it is the availability of tokens for the purchase of virtual goods between several gaming brands, the ability to trade with other holders and players, and easily convert BuffCoins to other currencies through the Buff Wallet
peetah

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

I know, this is for the possibilities Smiley it is the availability of tokens for the purchase of virtual goods between several gaming brands, the ability to trade with other holders and players, and easily convert BuffCoins to other currencies through the Buff Wallet
by the way, this wallet is installed completely free of charge. In addition, it is based on blockchain technology for maximum security and transparency, which, of course, is trustworthy.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

guys, I had a question: considering that on the gaming market more than billion users on different channels and playgrounds, why do they create a similar platform? because in other games too, as far as I know, you can accumulate bonuses in order to subsequently acquire virtual goods on them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: