Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23418 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

I am so excited about this project. The last news is awesome and I like that developers doing their job so great. Project makes me happier day by day.
What news do you mean exactly? I like this project too. It really gives an opportunity to earn coins while you are doing your favorite things. I mean playing games. They will find their public for sure.
I completely agree with you. They’ve just opened the waiting list for their MVP. Everyone can be able to try it and test it. It is so great. Also, the white list is open too. I guess it would be interesting for any investor.
Yep, it is true. Thank you for this information. It is really great. Definitely, I will join up the white list because I believe in this project. It combines good idea and high-qualified team. Nothing else matter I guess.
Maybe you are right. I think that public support is important too and gamer community will support Buff for sure. Gamers always need an additional source of money and Buff will be the best solution in this situation.
Game developers will be interested too. Buff it is great way to popularize your game and find new players. I guess it also can help to make games more customer targeted. Loyalty campaigns always give this opportunity to companies.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

I am so excited about this project. The last news is awesome and I like that developers doing their job so great. Project makes me happier day by day.
What news do you mean exactly? I like this project too. It really gives an opportunity to earn coins while you are doing your favorite things. I mean playing games. They will find their public for sure.
I completely agree with you. They’ve just opened the waiting list for their MVP. Everyone can be able to try it and test it. It is so great. Also, the white list is open too. I guess it would be interesting for any investor.
Yep, it is true. Thank you for this information. It is really great. Definitely, I will join up the white list because I believe in this project. It combines good idea and high-qualified team. Nothing else matter I guess.
Maybe you are right. I think that public support is important too and gamer community will support Buff for sure. Gamers always need an additional source of money and Buff will be the best solution in this situation.
Game developers will be interested too. Buff it is great way to popularize your game and find new players. I guess it also can help to make games more customer targeted. Loyalty campaigns always give this opportunity to companies.
It is a nice conclusion I think. Let’s see what will happen next. I hope they will continue to make BUFF’s community more satisfied. What do you wait from this project personally? I would be happy to hear your wishes.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

It is a nice conclusion I think. Let’s see what will happen next. I hope they will continue to make BUFF’s community more satisfied. What do you wait from this project personally? I would be happy to hear your wishes.
Well, to be fair, I wait the launch of the bounty campaign. I think that is a wonderful way to grow a strong community and present the idea of this project to many people. It is very important for me.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

Well, to be fair, I wait the launch of the bounty campaign. I think that is a wonderful way to grow a strong community and present the idea of this project to many people. It is very important for me.
Bounty campaigns could be a mover for project’s development. I am sure that developers will do all possible to launch it as fast as they can. I agree with you that it is important. Besides, it could bring new investors to the project also.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:54:40 PM

Bounty campaigns could be a mover for project’s development. I am sure that developers will do all possible to launch it as fast as they can. I agree with you that it is important. Besides, it could bring new investors to the project also.
It is great that you understand what I said. I will stay tuned to know everything about Buff. I’ve already subscribed on Buff’s official accounts in social media. I won’t ever miss I thing. At least, I hope that I will never do it.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:18:47 PM

Impressive idea and a great team. I like that Buff has a high-speed pace of development. They really want to conquer this market and I am convinced that they will do it.
I am happy to see that there are such impressed community members like you. It means that project really has something spectacular about it. Can you recommend me a source where I can find interesting additional information about buff?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

Impressive idea and a great team. I like that Buff has a high-speed pace of development. They really want to conquer this market and I am convinced that they will do it.
I am happy to see that there are such impressed community members like you. It means that project really has something spectacular about it. Can you recommend me a source where I can find interesting additional information about buff?
Actually, you can google it. You can read some reviews or comment from different sources like reddit or coin gecko. But I am not quite sure about the last website. Also, there are interesting videos about the project. I can give you links if you need some.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

Actually, you can google it. You can read some reviews or comment from different sources like reddit or coin gecko. But I am not quite sure about the last website. Also, there are interesting videos about the project. I can give you links if you need some.
Thank you. I will be happy to take a look on them. I don’t like to read reviews. I am sure that sometimes reviews are unfair and incorrect. Yes, please, can you send me.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Thank you. I will be happy to take a look on them. I don’t like to read reviews. I am sure that sometimes reviews are unfair and incorrect. Yes, please, can you send me.
Perhaps, you are right. I guess everyone needs to make their own conclusions. Here you are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suu81vgiCl8
Here is a link on their youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzVXqxjcAjSHTxABpHngnPQ       
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

And I wonder how this all will be implemented in technical terms. The user simply plays and thus coins are earned directly without interfering with the game process?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

And I wonder how this all will be implemented in technical terms. The user simply plays and thus coins are earned directly without interfering with the game process?
Exactly. The user will not even notice that the coins are earned. This happens in the background mode without distracting the gamer from his favorite occupation.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

Exactly. The user will not even notice that the coins are earned. This happens in the background mode without distracting the gamer from his favorite occupation.
Yes, I realized this, but I'm worried about something else. Will this process somehow affect the game or the process of accumulating coins does not affect any computer capacity.
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

Buff Will Pay You to Own People on Fortnite. Sounds pretty awesome, doesn’t it? Read all about it in this article published by You me and BTC >> https://youmeandbtc.com/news/this-crypto-startup-will-pay-you-to-own-people-on-fortnite/
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

Yes, I realized this, but I'm worried about something else. Will this process somehow affect the game or the process of accumulating coins does not affect any computer capacity.
I understand what you mean, this algorithm does not affect your computer power, so do not worry. This does not affect the game in any way.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

I understand what you mean, this algorithm does not affect your computer power, so do not worry. This does not affect the game in any way.
Well, what is the secret then? How exactly is this PoS technology mining or something else? I try to break into this, can you answer this question?
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

Well, what is the secret then? How exactly is this PoS technology mining or something else? I try to break into this, can you answer this question?
I'm afraid that I will not be able to answer this question, because I do not know the details of it. Have you tried reading white paper? Perhaps this will answer your questions.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

I'm afraid that I will not be able to answer this question, because I do not know the details of it. Have you tried reading white paper? Perhaps this will answer your questions.
Yes, I tried to read it, but my English is not so good, so it's hard for me to learn so much information. You have not heard, maybe they are going to translate the documentation into other languages?
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

Yes, I tried to read it, but my English is not so good, so it's hard for me to learn so much information. You have not heard, maybe they are going to translate the documentation into other languages?
Yes, I asked about it in the telegram chat of the team, but she answered that at the moment they do not have this in the plans. I think it's worth waiting for in the near future.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

Yes, I asked about it in the telegram chat of the team, but she answered that at the moment they do not have this in the plans. I think it's worth waiting for in the near future.
Well, I will hope that it will be so, because it will allow a larger circle of users to familiarize themselves with this project. Thank you for your answers.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

I would like to know something that they are not going to introduce any ranking of platform participants. For example, someone will have a higher rank and will have more privileges, so what?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: