Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23415 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
Yes, I agree that this has huge potential, but I do not see any way for the possible implementation of this project on mobile devices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
Yes, I agree that this has huge potential, but I do not see any way for the possible implementation of this project on mobile devices.
Why do you say so? It seems to me that the implementation of such a service is very possible even in the mobile segment. And this could be beneficial for both users and developers of this platform.
amanai

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Why do you say so? It seems to me that the implementation of such a service is very possible even in the mobile segment. And this could be beneficial for both users and developers of this platform.
The fact is that it is impossible to imagine on modern devices the possibility of installing a third-party service that would distribute games and applications. All this is not possible on Google devices and Apple.
Techsan

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

The fact is that it is impossible to imagine on modern devices the possibility of installing a third-party service that would distribute games and applications. All this is not possible on Google devices and Apple.
Yes, I understand what you mean. That these operating systems do not get to deploy their application and games store. Although it is quite possible on the hellroid.
amanai

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

Yes, I understand what you mean. That these operating systems do not get to deploy their application and games store. Although it is quite possible on the hellroid.
Yes, you can implement this on the Android OS, but does it make sense? I do not think that this can become popular on this OS, although I may be wrong.
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

it is possible that all this will enter the market. it will be popular among many people who are interested in this kind of activity.

Techsan

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Yes, you can implement this on the Android OS, but does it make sense? I do not think that this can become popular on this OS, although I may be wrong.
I think you're mistaken. Just the same on this OS and there will be a popluren service that will make it work just by playing on your device. Especially since I think it's possible to implement this on any OS in a slightly different way than you think
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

Where do the rewards for the gamers actually come from? Is it money being printed out of thin air?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
amanai

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

I think you're mistaken. Just the same on this OS and there will be a popluren service that will make it work just by playing on your device. Especially since I think it's possible to implement this on any OS in a slightly different way than you think
Really? And how exactly can this be realized without launching its own site for the sale and distribution of games and applications?
Techsan

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

Really? And how exactly can this be realized without launching its own site for the sale and distribution of games and applications?
For example, it can be implemented as a service that is built into applications and is part of it. As for example it's done with tools that show ads
amanai

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

For example, it can be implemented as a service that is built into applications and is part of it. As for example it's done with tools that show ads
Yes, I did not think about it, it really can be realized this way. This is an interesting find, I hope the project team will think about it.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

And what about the base of games and applications that can work with this technology. I understand the whole poetic of this, but without popular games this has not so much the meaning
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

And what about the base of games and applications that can work with this technology. I understand the whole poetic of this, but without popular games this has not so much the meaning
The founders of the project cooperate with the Overwolf platform which already, at the moment, includes many modern games that are quite popular.
bitokman

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

The founders of the project cooperate with the Overwolf platform which already, at the moment, includes many modern games that are quite popular.
Really? Then it would be very interesting to find out what kind of games are so popular to attract users at this stage. Can you name these games?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

Really? Then it would be very interesting to find out what kind of games are so popular to attract users at this stage. Can you name these games?
Yes, of course, on the platform there are such modern games as Pubg, Overwatch, Dota 2 and many other large titles. I believe that this is able to attract a large number of gamers.
bitokman

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

Yes, of course, on the platform there are such modern games as Pubg, Overwatch, Dota 2 and many other large titles. I believe that this is able to attract a large number of gamers.
Yes, I'm impressed. You're right, they can attract gamers. I hope that they will take part in various cyber-sporting events, this will only give users a fuss for this project.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:31:21 PM

The idea is awesome but I am sure that buff’s team need to find many partners to be successful. This is a huge marketplace with its own special features. They need some help to enter it without problems.
Well, I don’t think that game market is very different from any other. Game industry developers very fast and include enormous amounts of investment. I guess team has enough experience and flexibility to be ready for any eventualities.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:37:01 PM

The idea is awesome but I am sure that buff’s team need to find many partners to be successful. This is a huge marketplace with its own special features. They need some help to enter it without problems.
Well, I don’t think that game market is very different from any other. Game industry developers very fast and include enormous amounts of investment. I guess team has enough experience and flexibility to be ready for any eventualities.
I hope you are right. But I still don’t know about their partners. I heard that Overwolf is their main partners. Are you sure that this collaboration will be very useful for both companies? Of course, I care mostly about Buff.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

I hope you are right. But I still don’t know about their partners. I heard that Overwolf is their main partners. Are you sure that this collaboration will be very useful for both companies? Of course, I care mostly about Buff.
Actually, overwolf can bring 15m of players for Buff platform. You need to google information about this decentralized app store to understand what I mean. Overwolf collaborates with Intel and Logitech, so it means that this company is respected.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

Actually, overwolf can bring 15m of players for Buff platform. You need to google information about this decentralized app store to understand what I mean. Overwolf collaborates with Intel and Logitech, so it means that this company is respected.
Wow. You are right. Perhaps I will spend some time to find additional information about it. It is supposed to be really impressive I guess. This partnership is supposed to be exciting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: