Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23418 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

And coins BUFF will be awarded to players only for the time spent in the game or can there be accruals for various gaming achievements?
I do not know, I only read about the fact that they will be crediting coins for the time spent in the game. About the additional gaming achievements, I do not know anything, but maybe it will be realized.
It will be great in that case. It's a shame that you can not convert the time already spent on games to make it worthwhile. I'll have to play it all over again.
Naturally, I do not understand why no one tried to realize all this before. Many gaming platforms might think about it.
I agree, they lowered the lacomes piece. Now the platform Overwolf will attract more and more players, because this is an exclusive service that offers payment for the time spent in the game.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

And coins BUFF will be awarded to players only for the time spent in the game or can there be accruals for various gaming achievements?
I do not know, I only read about the fact that they will be crediting coins for the time spent in the game. About the additional gaming achievements, I do not know anything, but maybe it will be realized.
It will be great in that case. It's a shame that you can not convert the time already spent on games to make it worthwhile. I'll have to play it all over again.
Naturally, I do not understand why no one tried to realize all this before. Many gaming platforms might think about it.
I agree, they lowered the lacomes piece. Now the platform Overwolf will attract more and more players, because this is an exclusive service that offers payment for the time spent in the game.
Exactly. It would be interesting to see a similar product on the mobile segment, so that users of mobile devices also had the opportunity to earn coins in this way.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know! Ilya Anakin, community manager, very quickly answers my questions, it pleases!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
bitokman

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

Exactly. It would be interesting to see a similar product on the mobile segment, so that users of mobile devices also had the opportunity to earn coins in this way.
As far as I understand, Overwolf includes more than 200 different applications and more than 15 million users. Does not this service have a roulette for the mobile segment?
amanai

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

As far as I understand, Overwolf includes more than 200 different applications and more than 15 million users. Does not this service have a roulette for the mobile segment?
I do not really know this for sure, but it seems to me that the version for the mobile segment is something from the fantasy field, because Apple and Google will not allow another application store on their platforms other than their own.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know! Ilya Anakin, community manager, very quickly answers my questions, it pleases!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
bitokman

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

I do not really know this for sure, but it seems to me that the version for the mobile segment is something from the fantasy field, because Apple and Google will not allow another application store on their platforms other than their own.
Well, I do not agree with you. For partner developers, you can develop a utility that will be built into all the applications of the game. Which as well as on the version for the PC will take into account the activity. So I think it can be implemented, it's just a little more complicated than for a PC.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

How many tokens the project will sell and distribute? I could not find the information, I can not open the official website. This information is very important and I want to receive it, it is necessary to help.
amanai

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

Well, I do not agree with you. For partner developers, you can develop a utility that will be built into all the applications of the game. Which as well as on the version for the PC will take into account the activity. So I think it can be implemented, it's just a little more complicated than for a PC.
Yes, maybe you're right, but I still did not hear anything about the mobile segment. And I do not think that until they plan to introduce their product into this market. The initial goal is the PC segment.
kk777

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

How many tokens the project will sell and distribute? I could not find the information, I can not open the official website. This information is very important and I want to receive it, it is necessary to help.

In white paper it is written that the project created 10 million tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

From the roadmap, in 2018 (this year) the desktop version will be released. Has the MVP already available?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

In white paper it is written that the project created 10 million tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I think that 10 million is the optimal number of coins, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. I think that in the future, these coins will increase in price at the exchange.
kk777

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

I think that 10 million is the optimal number of coins, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. I think that in the future, these coins will increase in price at the exchange.

I agree with you, the project is promising, many articles say about it, even on the channel in the telegram of the project of 40 thousand subscribers! this was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

We were featured at benzinga.com in an article about the capital in the gaming industry!

https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/18/06/11916542/theres-a-lot-of-capital-in-the-gaming-industry-and-its-not-jus
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:39:30 PM

BUFF's Gaming Loyalty Platform on bitcoinexchangeguide.com >>

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/buff-cryptocurrency-gaming-loyalty-platform-helps-earn-rewards-for-playing/
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

Well, the idea looks really exciting. I have never heard about something similar. Gamers will be happy to a possibility to earn something, not just spending money on the game. Maybe it will totally change the whole industry.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

Well, the idea looks really exciting. I have never heard about something similar. Gamers will be happy to a possibility to earn something, not just spending money on the game. Maybe it will totally change the whole industry.
Maybe, you are right. I like the idea and I guess the application will be designed well but I hesitate. Will it be really successful? Why should game developers will collaborate with BUFF?
guarino

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:02:47 AM

Maybe, you are right. I like the idea and I guess the application will be designed well but I hesitate. Will it be really successful? Why should game developers will collaborate with BUFF?
Actually, Buff already has a really strong partners. The Overwolf company is a serious competitor in the game industry. It is a popular developer of different mobile and computer games. It brings 15m players. What else is needed?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:11:05 AM

Actually, Buff already has a really strong partners. The Overwolf company is a serious competitor in the game industry. It is a popular developer of different mobile and computer games. It brings 15m players. What else is needed?
I don’t know. Probably it will be a very useful collaboration. I am really inspired by this idea. I hope it will be exciting for many players because it can change their approach to this industry.
guarino

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:17:40 AM

I don’t know. Probably it will be a very useful collaboration. I am really inspired by this idea. I hope it will be exciting for many players because it can change their approach to this industry.
Yep, I agree with you. Also, it can be an interesting and simple instrument for advertisement I guess. Loyalty campaigns are always very helpful for any business. It can help to make your product more customer targeted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: