Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23415 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

And coins BUFF will be awarded to players only for the time spent in the game or can there be accruals for various gaming achievements?
I do not know, I only read about the fact that they will be crediting coins for the time spent in the game. About the additional gaming achievements, I do not know anything, but maybe it will be realized.
It will be great in that case. It's a shame that you can not convert the time already spent on games to make it worthwhile. I'll have to play it all over again.
Naturally, I do not understand why no one tried to realize all this before. Many gaming platforms might think about it.
I agree, they lowered the lacomes piece. Now the platform Overwolf will attract more and more players, because this is an exclusive service that offers payment for the time spent in the game.
Exactly. It would be interesting to see a similar product on the mobile segment, so that users of mobile devices also had the opportunity to earn coins in this way.
As far as I understand, Overwolf includes more than 200 different applications and more than 15 million users. Does not this service have a roulette for the mobile segment?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

And coins BUFF will be awarded to players only for the time spent in the game or can there be accruals for various gaming achievements?
I do not know, I only read about the fact that they will be crediting coins for the time spent in the game. About the additional gaming achievements, I do not know anything, but maybe it will be realized.
It will be great in that case. It's a shame that you can not convert the time already spent on games to make it worthwhile. I'll have to play it all over again.
Naturally, I do not understand why no one tried to realize all this before. Many gaming platforms might think about it.
I agree, they lowered the lacomes piece. Now the platform Overwolf will attract more and more players, because this is an exclusive service that offers payment for the time spent in the game.
Exactly. It would be interesting to see a similar product on the mobile segment, so that users of mobile devices also had the opportunity to earn coins in this way.
As far as I understand, Overwolf includes more than 200 different applications and more than 15 million users. Does not this service have a roulette for the mobile segment?
I do not really know this for sure, but it seems to me that the version for the mobile segment is something from the fantasy field, because Apple and Google will not allow another application store on their platforms other than their own.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

I do not really know this for sure, but it seems to me that the version for the mobile segment is something from the fantasy field, because Apple and Google will not allow another application store on their platforms other than their own.
Well, I do not agree with you. For partner developers, you can develop a utility that will be built into all the applications of the game. Which as well as on the version for the PC will take into account the activity. So I think it can be implemented, it's just a little more complicated than for a PC.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

Well, I do not agree with you. For partner developers, you can develop a utility that will be built into all the applications of the game. Which as well as on the version for the PC will take into account the activity. So I think it can be implemented, it's just a little more complicated than for a PC.
Yes, maybe you're right, but I still did not hear anything about the mobile segment. And I do not think that until they plan to introduce their product into this market. The initial goal is the PC segment.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

I'm very interested in how they will compete with the major players in the computer games market. Will they be able to make them worthy of competition and defend their interests before users.
What exactly do you mean? What exactly are the competitors of this platform you can list, in my opinion this service is unique and there are no analogues to it.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

I'm very interested in how they will compete with the major players in the computer games market. Will they be able to make them worthy of competition and defend their interests before users.
What exactly do you mean? What exactly are the competitors of this platform you can list, in my opinion this service is unique and there are no analogues to it.
I do not argue with the fact that this is a unique product. I just want to say that the market is already dominated by major publishers and giants like Steam, for example. They will not allow their users to leak.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

I do not argue with the fact that this is a unique product. I just want to say that the market is already dominated by major publishers and giants like Steam, for example. They will not allow their users to leak.
But they can not do anything about it, if they can not afford such an opportunity as this project, then how can they keep their users? New sales and discounts? I'm not sure that this is a worthy substitute for what this project offers.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

But they can not do anything about it, if they can not afford such an opportunity as this project, then how can they keep their users? New sales and discounts? I'm not sure that this is a worthy substitute for what this project offers.
Yes, I completely agree with you. This is a unique opportunity for every person to just make money on what he does every day. You do not even need to become a professional gamer to make money on this.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

Yes, I completely agree with you. This is a unique opportunity for every person to just make money on what he does every day. You do not even need to become a professional gamer to make money on this.
That's it, so I'm completely confident that it will make a splash and overtake the game industry. Such an opportunity was not offered yet by anyone on the market.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

BUFF is a project for both gamers and crypto investors. It is a decentralized platform where game lovers get rewarded for gaming.
BUFF token will be the reward, and it is liquidity, so you will not be holding worthless token. BUFF will create a connection with other gaming platforms so you can purchase, gaming access, unlock and other gaming utility. The buff coin can the converted into other currencies easily. With the used of Blockchain technology we will create an efficient, transparent and secured ecosystem for gamers all over the globe.

SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

Interesting idea but I am not quite sure about it. I am gamer but I am not very familiar with all this cryptocurrency stuff. I want to know why it should be interesting for me and my team. Can someone help me?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:03:59 PM

Interesting idea but I am not quite sure about it. I am gamer but I am not very familiar with all this cryptocurrency stuff. I want to know why it should be interesting for me and my team. Can someone help me?

Perhaps, I can help you. It is great opportunity to earn something real form your successes from games. There is an article that will help you to find out more details about this project and its benefits. Here you are
https://medium.com/buff-game/buff-is-an-ico-for-gamers-but-whats-that-8e30ed61c9ff
SamuelN

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

Perhaps, I can help you. It is great opportunity to earn something real form your successes from games. There is an article that will help you to find out more details about this project and its benefits. Here you are
https://medium.com/buff-game/buff-is-an-ico-for-gamers-but-whats-that-8e30ed61c9ff

Thanks. It was really very useful for me. Mvp is ready and I am so glad that I will be able to try it. It is awesome. I will definitely wright to developers and share my feedback with them. I guess I will recommend it to my friends, so I will be happy to know what the main differences between Buff and other game loyalty campaigns are.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:16:27 PM

Thanks. It was really very useful for me. Mvp is ready and I am so glad that I will be able to try it. It is awesome. I will definitely wright to developers and share my feedback with them. I guess I will recommend it to my friends, so I will be happy to know what the main differences between Buff and other game loyalty campaigns are.
Actually, there is video that will help you whit this question. I am sorry that I don’t answer by myself but I thinks that this information need to be got form official sources. Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YirEwzGrNI&index=12&list=PL2kpI3CqT8l2Mx8NPkK2pzHRu8xxjF7ub
SamuelN

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

Actually, there is video that will help you whit this question. I am sorry that I don’t answer by myself but I thinks that this information need to be got form official sources. Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YirEwzGrNI&index=12&list=PL2kpI3CqT8l2Mx8NPkK2pzHRu8xxjF7ub

It was very nice. I am so thankful for your help. It is nice to see that there so many talented and loyal community members. I hope it will grow and project will become the best.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

It was very nice. I am so thankful for your help. It is nice to see that there so many talented and loyal community members. I hope it will grow and project will become the best.
No problem. I am always happy to help. Besides, project is so promising and financial attractive. I am convinced that community will grow very fast. It is only a matter of time.
SamuelN

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

No problem. I am always happy to help. Besides, project is so promising and financial attractive. I am convinced that community will grow very fast. It is only a matter of time.
True. I will stay tuned to know what’s going on. And you should do it too. I will be exciting and educational, especially when you don’t know much about the crypto world. Good luck, buff!
guarino

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:56:00 PM

It is a great idea to make a loyalty platform for gamers. It could be really successful and useful for gamers and game developers. It is a great instrument to increase popularity of a game.
You are right. Besides, developers made a great job to design BUFF. They want to create a comfortable platform that will bring profits for everyone. I guess it is really important.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

It is a great idea to make a loyalty platform for gamers. It could be really successful and useful for gamers and game developers. It is a great instrument to increase popularity of a game.
You are right. Besides, developers made a great job to design BUFF. They want to create a comfortable platform that will bring profits for everyone. I guess it is really important.
I have great expectations about this project. I hope that their financial strategy will be successful on the current market. I don’t think that they have serious competitors, but I am sure that their token economy will help to achieve their goals.
guarino

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

I have great expectations about this project. I hope that their financial strategy will be successful on the current market. I don’t think that they have serious competitors, but I am sure that their token economy will help to achieve their goals.
Nice conclusion. I agree with you but I think that they need to find partners. You can I have a flawless plan but without support in won’t be accomplished. A successful project need to have strong partners and community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: