Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:21:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23418 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

you know, honestly, I thought that I would not find the game with which I can get these coins. but judging by the description of the project, I have a great choice: here is a large number of the most famous and popular games of different purposes, which will suit every participant's taste.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

I am impressed by the list of partners of this project. it does him great honor. these are Asus, and Intel, and NVIDIA, and many others. this inspires confidence in me. I'm sure that I, like all the other potential investors and the ideological inspirers of the games, just need to participate here!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

there is another fact in favor of this platform. the developers have correctly guessed with the concept: the gaming industry really needs to create a universal global platform with a combination of a loyalty program that rewards participants of various platforms and brands.
I agree. the absence of direct competitors indicates that the project as a pioneer can be improved and developed in order to reach a higher level. it's just perfect for me! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

Is BUFF suited for all games? Michael Avni, BUFF's CMO, answers this very question >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKNsterawDc
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

I'm impressed with this project. Such a simple idea, which should have been realized long ago. The gaming industry is so developed and so popular that this project should gain frenzied popularity.
Well, the game industry is so fickle and unpredictable that it can not be said that this project will be able to gain mass popularity and become a really big phenomenon in the gaming industry.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

I'm impressed with this project. Such a simple idea, which should have been realized long ago. The gaming industry is so developed and so popular that this project should gain frenzied popularity.
Well, the game industry is so fickle and unpredictable that it can not be said that this project will be able to gain mass popularity and become a really big phenomenon in the gaming industry.
Why do you think so? Many people spend their time playing games. Someone more, someone less and have for this time some encouragement would be a great opportunity.
amanai

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

Why do you think so? Many people spend their time playing games. Someone more, someone less and have for this time some encouragement would be a great opportunity.
Yes, maybe it is. But how can a project cooperate with others with different services. Will they be able to conclude a partnership with Steam or other services?
Techsan

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

Yes, maybe it is. But how can a project cooperate with others with different services. Will they be able to conclude a partnership with Steam or other services?
Well, they cooperate with the game platform Overwolf. These are their direct partners, this platform will provide access to games and will work with this loyalty system.
amanai

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

Well, they cooperate with the game platform Overwolf. These are their direct partners, this platform will provide access to games and will work with this loyalty system.
I thought they would cooperate with other more well known platforms. I'm afraid that this platform is not so popular and will not be able to provide a library of games that would be of interest to a large number of gamers.
Techsan

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

I thought they would cooperate with other more well known platforms. I'm afraid that this platform is not so popular and will not be able to provide a library of games that would be of interest to a large number of gamers.
Well, I would not say this categorically so, because we are only at the beginning of the road. And I think that the project will be able to attract attention to itself, so that many are interested in cooperation with them.
amanai

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

Well, I would not say this categorically so, because we are only at the beginning of the road. And I think that the project will be able to attract attention to itself, so that many are interested in cooperation with them.
But these are all issues that relate to business. I reason as an ordinary player. For me, it is important for me that my favorite games are available and I could play them with the bonuses that I can provide this service.
Techsan

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

But these are all issues that relate to business. I reason as an ordinary player. For me, it is important for me that my favorite games are available and I could play them with the bonuses that I can provide this service.
Yes, in fact, I do not understand why such giants as Steam or the rest did not realize such functionality on their platforms. What prevented them from implementing this? Now I hope that BUFF will be able to press them on the market and declare themselves!
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

And somebody can answer me Overwolf is already available or the launch of this platform is only expected in the future. It is very interesting to know exactly this detail.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:09:53 PM

And somebody can answer me Overwolf is already available or the launch of this platform is only expected in the future. It is very interesting to know exactly this detail.
Well, actually it already works and has 15 million players and more than 200 free applications. So this is quite an interesting and promising platform.
bitokman

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

Well, actually it already works and has 15 million players and more than 200 free applications. So this is quite an interesting and promising platform.
Wow, that's impressive, I did not think it was already so popular. BUT did this platform prepare to integrate the BUFF network and provide the full functionality of this?
kk777

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

Wow, that's impressive, I did not think it was already so popular. BUT did this platform prepare to integrate the BUFF network and provide the full functionality of this?
Naturally, yes, they are full partners of this project and will jointly promote their idea and their technology. I think the launch is expected in the near future.
bitokman

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

Naturally, yes, they are full partners of this project and will jointly promote their idea and their technology. I think the launch is expected in the near future.
Well, great, I'll wait for it. But still there is a question about the games presented on this platform. Is there something popular and massive that will provide an influx of new users?
kk777

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

Well, great, I'll wait for it. But still there is a question about the games presented on this platform. Is there something popular and massive that will provide an influx of new users?
In fact, the list of presented games is very good. You can see it on the project website. there are such hits as Pubg, Dota 2, Starcraft 2 and much more.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:16:16 AM

I like that developers tried to make game industry more comfortable for simple players too. This project can change something and make gamers more motivated to choose certain games. I guess it can be a nice instrument to attract customers.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:23:30 AM

I like that developers tried to make game industry more comfortable for simple players too. This project can change something and make gamers more motivated to choose certain games. I guess it can be a nice instrument to attract customers.
I agree with you. It is really something interesting for game developers and users too. It offers transparency of the game statistics. This information will be accessible for the public and can change something in relations between gamers and developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: