Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28365 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

Although I have a lot of concerns about the project, the OSA project is finally recognized by the community as a promising ICO project. The OSA project will be a big hit, I believe

The community has really accepted this project as a genuiene project and i think that it will really be much profitable for the future of the project and also the future of the team and all the investors too.

Exactly, this great prestigious project can give a great amount of profit which can benefited by many here in crypto currency world. Hope the team may always in good conditoin as they working hard to fulfill the up coming plans and goals of this project.

Well, as far as I know, this platform had already achieved good development because of the 4.2Million USD being contributed by the founders of OSA DC project. And it will be better if the dev team always seeks and creates some unique and effective ideas that will lead this project into a most profitable kind of investment. And hopefully, they will never stop in finding ways. Goodluck team.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.

Maybe its posible to happen that $4.2 MLN USD will be lost but as they work hard to reach that big amount they will be surely secure it.I'm glad to know that they reach that kind of big amount and dispite of thier hard work they gain their beggining reward.

How can such a large amount be lost when the developers have confirmed the collection of these funds. And unlikely they will steal so much money when their faces are publicly known. So your opinion is just a stupid argument.
Exactly 4.2m has already been used for development of the project and I certainly do not believe that they would've "lost" or "stolen" the amount. They have there identity public and it is just bizarre that many here think the money is stolen.

Hi all, I am not sure why this topic came up to speak. As said OSA DC is already live in daily services, this dates back to 2013 as you can see in the company timeline. You can find the full experience and LinkedIn profile of all team members on the website https://osadc.io/en/#team-group. If there are other questions, please let me know.

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.

Maybe its posible to happen that $4.2 MLN USD will be lost but as they work hard to reach that big amount they will be surely secure it.I'm glad to know that they reach that kind of big amount and dispite of thier hard work they gain their beggining reward.

How can such a large amount be lost when the developers have confirmed the collection of these funds. And unlikely they will steal so much money when their faces are publicly known. So your opinion is just a stupid argument.
Where did he got that thought? Why it might be possible to lost it? The team is working hard and being serious about this project. As you can see, they already put a great amount into this project to make sure that it will attract more investors that will support OSA DC too.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:19:15 AM

Hello dev, how many bonus in presale now? how many fund raised until now? can you add the progress of token sale, token and fund raised?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:18:22 AM

Hello dev, how many bonus in presale now? how many fund raised until now? can you add the progress of token sale, token and fund raised?
I agree with you opinion, i think everyone want know exactly or estimate progress of tokens sale. And, if i don't have any mistake, they don't have any bonus at pre-sale?
HappyMod (OP)

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

I agree with you opinion, i think everyone want know exactly or estimate progress of tokens sale. And, if i don't have any mistake, they don't have any bonus at pre-sale?

Hey Kurniawan05 & Vivavivu, there is currently a live private pre-sale. If you are interested, please send a private message to team member Esther Katz on Telegram (@Startapista) < [ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK IF USERNAME IS RIGHT]. She will be able to give you more information.

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

I absolutely in it agree with you. And OSA not such project to be scam. Why to think out so unique conceptual platform and then it is simple to disappear? Especially with the lit faces. Absurdity and nonsense.
If the user does not know how to distinguish between projects where fraud is involved, you can simply ask users, or if the project does not include team photos and other information about developers, this is the first sign that you should not invest in the project. That there maybe not honest people.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

I absolutely in it agree with you. And OSA not such project to be scam. Why to think out so unique conceptual platform and then it is simple to disappear? Especially with the lit faces. Absurdity and nonsense.
If the user does not know how to distinguish between projects where fraud is involved, you can simply ask users, or if the project does not include team photos and other information about developers, this is the first sign that you should not invest in the project. That there maybe not honest people.
This is indeed a serious question and we must seriously consider this issue. I believe that in order to win people's trust, the development team should be as open and honest as possible with their followers, this convinces people of the honesty of the project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

They claim to have raised $4.2MLN USD but they have not given a proof of funds maybe something like a signed message from an address with that much amount
Yes even i would like to wait for some kind of signed messege or the contract address or anything similar. This project can actually be of huge profits ahead and it needs to proove itself about it.

Hi there, as you can imagine the full 4.2MLN USD wouldn't be available anymore, as OSA DC already started in 2015. So, there already has been a lot of money spent on development. For example, the beta already started October 2015! OSA decentralized is built on the already proven OSA Hybrid Platform, which already provides daily services to over 20 retailers and manufacturers Smiley

Now it is clearly being explained that this values were already been used for the continuation of the project. So, with that amount I think the team has a better workplace environment and has all the tools needed to developed more about their platform.

Maybe that kind of explanation you will believe that, in this project it has big amount excess. As this platfotm work, they can encourage an investor as they start at 2015 its a long time of experience and knowledge in this kind of work project. No doubt that these project will show up in the market.
Correct this project based on thier roadmap and whitepaper shows that they have a very experienced team managing the marketing and advertising.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

They claim to have raised $4.2MLN USD but they have not given a proof of funds maybe something like a signed message from an address with that much amount
Yes even i would like to wait for some kind of signed messege or the contract address or anything similar. This project can actually be of huge profits ahead and it needs to proove itself about it.

Hi there, as you can imagine the full 4.2MLN USD wouldn't be available anymore, as OSA DC already started in 2015. So, there already has been a lot of money spent on development. For example, the beta already started October 2015! OSA decentralized is built on the already proven OSA Hybrid Platform, which already provides daily services to over 20 retailers and manufacturers Smiley

Now it is clearly being explained that this values were already been used for the continuation of the project. So, with that amount I think the team has a better workplace environment and has all the tools needed to developed more about their platform.

Maybe that kind of explanation you will believe that, in this project it has big amount excess. As this platfotm work, they can encourage an investor as they start at 2015 its a long time of experience and knowledge in this kind of work project. No doubt that these project will show up in the market.
Correct this project based on thier roadmap and whitepaper shows that they have a very experienced team managing the marketing and advertising.

Surely this project would have a successful approach in the end, if we are going to look at the details and the status of the project we could say that it has the capability of having a great edge in the future. Although the community doesn't have yet the full knowledge and information about this platform but still we will consider this as a potential project that are need to be develop.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

Well, it is not too hard to find how many bonus and fundraised because you can find it yourself in the website, it should be there in the frontpage of the website.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

Although I have a lot of concerns about the project, the OSA project is finally recognized by the community as a promising ICO project. The OSA project will be a big hit, I believe

The community has really accepted this project as a genuiene project and i think that it will really be much profitable for the future of the project and also the future of the team and all the investors too.

The community and the market has its own standard on what to choose but as what you have said OSA DC was choosen by the community because of its good and trusted project. But not only that but also building a good team to manage their platform.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bitcoindian

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

Yes, we have to be very careful with those projects because they don't have interest in showing their photos means their intention to steal money and left the community without any update. So we have to refer their linked in profiles before investing into the projects. Otherwise, ask the community whether your investment is worthable or not?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:46:14 AM

Yes, we have to be very careful with those projects because they don't have interest in showing their photos means their intention to steal money and left the community without any update. So we have to refer their linked in profiles before investing into the projects. Otherwise, ask the community whether your investment is worthable or not?
Because of so many projects out here in the crypto currency, that also, there are so many projects that are just a scam, we cannot blame those people who are just being carefull in choosing project for them to get involve and invests there money. But me also, I really don't think that OSA DC is like such project. I am looking forward for this project to become successful in the future.
tuhan123

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

Seems to be quite a balanced project. It seems to be really useful for all of the mentioned groups (retailers, manufactures and consumers). Hope to hear more good news!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

Because of so many projects out here in the crypto currency, that also, there are so many projects that are just a scam, we cannot blame those people who are just being carefull in choosing project for them to get involve and invests there money. But me also, I really don't think that OSA DC is like such project. I am looking forward for this project to become successful in the future.

Exactly, as time goes by many ICO Projects that are scam which in some point users are afraid to be scammed since it talks about money that needs an assurance and trust. I can say that this project is not a scam as the team doing their responsibility to make this project developed as time goes by. I will support this project until they reach exchange sites in the future.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

It is good to see that the team welcomes their Korean partner Mr. Lee in Moscow, which is also the leader of mining in Asia region. With this kind of event, this can lead OSA DC to be more known by some big investors because I should expect that Mr. Lee will probably also spread what he learned from the team to his associate.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

Seems to be quite a balanced project. It seems to be really useful for all of the mentioned groups (retailers, manufactures and consumers). Hope to hear more good news!

Definitely right, OSA DC team were busy doing a lot of activities promoting their platform, this is because they need a lot of investors to support the project. They attend so many conference which their purpose is not only to invite people to join their ICO but also giving more information about their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

He asked a question, what the heck is the opinion there? Like literally no opinion involved AT ALL in that  Shocked

What are you even talking about there mate  Undecided Undecided Undecided
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

It is good to see that the team welcomes their Korean partner Mr. Lee in Moscow, which is also the leader of mining in Asia region. With this kind of event, this can lead OSA DC to be more known by some big investors because I should expect that Mr. Lee will probably also spread what he learned from the team to his associate.
Good to know about this informations mate and thanks. Difinitely, Mr. Lee will help to promote this OSA DC project in the world. And also, he will be the gateway for all potential and big investors to engaged and have also partnership with this project. This will be a good progress for the team as this will make big changes for the development of this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: