Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28365 times)
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:35:59 PM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.
No, how could you have such a thing? The team worked very long and carefully on the project. For example, it did not occur to me that developers can simply take and steal money that they invested in developing their ideas. It seems to me that scammers can be seen from a distance. And this seems to be a good team.

Thank you Dolcevita Smiley I have replied with a similar answer earlier & this builds well on it. Smiley There is already a working product that is used daily! Feel free to join our Telegram and I'll explain you more! t.me/osadecentralized

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.

Maybe its posible to happen that $4.2 MLN USD will be lost but as they work hard to reach that big amount they will be surely secure it.I'm glad to know that they reach that kind of big amount and dispite of thier hard work they gain their beggining reward.

There are no reasons for panic, as a rule, if the project doesn't collect it is necessary the minimum sum, then all investor means come back without any commissions, and sometimes even with small plus for support.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

Maybe its posible to happen that $4.2 MLN USD will be lost but as they work hard to reach that big amount they will be surely secure it.I'm glad to know that they reach that kind of big amount and dispite of thier hard work they gain their beggining reward.

How can you say "Maybe its posible to happen that $4.2 MLN USD" so calmly? Dude you do realise 4.2$ million is a HUGE amount for them to casually lose
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

How can you say "Maybe its posible to happen that $4.2 MLN USD" so calmly? Dude you do realise 4.2$ million is a HUGE amount for them to casually lose
Yes that is right. That is a really huge amount to be lose. But afar from these, great job for the team OSA DC that have been reach this $4.2 MLN USD. Then this will result for the team to keep going on the progress of the development of this project. This is all because the team OSA DC is working to the extent of their best and full effort for this project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

How can such a large amount be lost when the developers have confirmed the collection of these funds. And unlikely they will steal so much money when their faces are publicly known. So your opinion is just a stupid argument.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

How can such a large amount be lost when the developers have confirmed the collection of these funds. And unlikely they will steal so much money when their faces are publicly known. So your opinion is just a stupid argument.

Chill mate, maybe it's his/her opinion which in some point could possibly happen. Well, I appreciate so much that the team confirmed that great amount $4.2 MLN USD which they have a good start of this project. I believe the team will doing better as they strive for a better success of this nice project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

Maybe the person is just trying to tell us what could possibly happen with the amount invested by the founders. But Im sure that they know how to take care of thier own funds.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

That amount was already been long gone because the founders use it for the development and deployment of the platform. For now, according to their roadmap the team will works for the blockchain and smart contracts development (stage 1) and also there will be a blockchain testing.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

That is right,but lets just accept that there are people that doesn't totally know what they are talking and let's accept that fact. Anyway, it is good that the team were very serious because they really put up some huge amount of money just to pushed their platform to be more developed and hopefully they can get more support from the people/investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

As a retailer I would expect the OSA platform to provide buyer data such as demographics and their buying habits so that we can stock the merchandise and sell the product more appropriately.

Yes you're right, as they have data as enough information. Also, they should be attractive to caught the attention of many users since the competition of the different project is so high in the world of crypto currency. Hopefully the team may doing better as time passes by.

Precisely your thoughts are very certain to the objectives of the project. For now many competitive and attractive platform are coming in and we find their progression in the crypto community. Keeping this project on top of the market and promoting their programs may consider to be a successful career of opportunities.

Exactly your right, this is another brilliant idea that the Crypto developers invented, I actually  read some of statement from this thread and I notice the project popularity increase everyday and its a very nice sign that  it means that team member are competitive and knowledgeable. I will wait for the progression of this project which I believe it can serve a great opportunity to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community.
the project Osa is still quite new, but I see how with every day the followers of the project becomes more and more. Unequivocally, this is due to the well-coordinated work of the development team and their advertising campaign.
The team is really effective and also i can see the project is reaching great heights that attracts more and more investors to the project and they also can have some great profits ahead which would indeed be much profitable.

Profits can be aquire through the process of getting the attention of the community as well as the investors. In this method series of action would be the most effective way of convincing the client. In addition with this approach, the confident of the team will increase because of its attractive platform that offers standardization in the line between the two parties.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

Maybe the person is just trying to tell us what could possibly happen with the amount invested by the founders. But Im sure that they know how to take care of thier own funds.
Yes, manage funding before and after ICO is the important to make sure one project will be successful or not at the future. Hope the team can handle it perfectly.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

They claim to have raised $4.2MLN USD but they have not given a proof of funds maybe something like a signed message from an address with that much amount
Yes even i would like to wait for some kind of signed messege or the contract address or anything similar. This project can actually be of huge profits ahead and it needs to proove itself about it.

Hi there, as you can imagine the full 4.2MLN USD wouldn't be available anymore, as OSA DC already started in 2015. So, there already has been a lot of money spent on development. For example, the beta already started October 2015! OSA decentralized is built on the already proven OSA Hybrid Platform, which already provides daily services to over 20 retailers and manufacturers Smiley

Now it is clearly being explained that this values were already been used for the continuation of the project. So, with that amount I think the team has a better workplace environment and has all the tools needed to developed more about their platform.

Maybe that kind of explanation you will believe that, in this project it has big amount excess. As this platfotm work, they can encourage an investor as they start at 2015 its a long time of experience and knowledge in this kind of work project. No doubt that these project will show up in the market.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

Yes that is right. That is a really huge amount to be lose. But afar from these, great job for the team OSA DC that have been reach this $4.2 MLN USD. Then this will result for the team to keep going on the progress of the development of this project. This is all because the team OSA DC is working to the extent of their best and full effort for this project.
Yes, the amount is really huge but after that incident team is again started working hard on project development. Sooner or later they will achieve their goals. Developers are ready to take major steps which will help the ico for its initial growth.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:37:15 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 04:49:02 PM by HappyMod

Yes, they can do that it, OSA itselt is potential project. I don't know why their telegram group don't have so much people?
You should wait for it, man. OSA is the project which really goods for the people who need a blockchain technology to be implemented on a coin that have a unique feature.

Appreciate the question. As you can see in the timeline OSA DC is not new and already has a working product used in daily Retail services, and there are various big partners like Mars, Coca Cola, Danone, and many more! However, the Telegram channel has been created recently and grows very steadily! We appreciate all the help to share the Telegram channel, and have more people join! t.me/osadecentralized

They claim to have raised $4.2MLN USD but they have not given a proof of funds maybe something like a signed message from an address with that much amount
Yes even i would like to wait for some kind of signed messege or the contract address or anything similar. This project can actually be of huge profits ahead and it needs to proove itself about it.

Hi there, as you can imagine the full 4.2MLN USD wouldn't be available anymore, as OSA DC already started in 2015. So, there already has been a lot of money spent on development. For example, the beta already started October 2015! OSA decentralized is built on the already proven OSA Hybrid Platform, which already provides daily services to over 20 retailers and manufacturers Smiley

Now it is clearly being explained that this values were already been used for the continuation of the project. So, with that amount I think the team has a better workplace environment and has all the tools needed to developed more about their platform.

Maybe that kind of explanation you will believe that, in this project it has big amount excess. As this platfotm work, they can encourage an investor as they start at 2015 its a long time of experience and knowledge in this kind of work project. No doubt that these project will show up in the market.

Hi there, I understand your point of view. As you can see the funds generated from the token sale will be used for the following things, as stated on the website:
Product catalogue and image recognition development, Core product development, R&D, Business development, Team salary and advisor fees, Marketing and promotion. There is still a lot to be developed and done as you can imagine. Besides that, OSA DC will be used within this.

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

Although I have a lot of concerns about the project, the OSA project is finally recognized by the community as a promising ICO project. The OSA project will be a big hit, I believe
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Although I have a lot of concerns about the project, the OSA project is finally recognized by the community as a promising ICO project. The OSA project will be a big hit, I believe

you are right, Osa project is still quite young, but we can already see how the number of followers of the project is actively growing. I am confident that in the future the project will become quite competitive in the market.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

The community has really accepted this project as a genuiene project and i think that it will really be much profitable for the future of the project and also the future of the team and all the investors too.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

Yes, maybe. But, how can we guarantee that the developer is really taking care of the funds? How if the funds were stolen or they take that money out slowly?
zevl194

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

I absolutely in it agree with you. And OSA not such project to be scam. Why to think out so unique conceptual platform and then it is simple to disappear? Especially with the lit faces. Absurdity and nonsense.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:09:50 PM

Exactly 4.2m has already been used for development of the project and I certainly do not believe that they would've "lost" or "stolen" the amount. They have there identity public and it is just bizarre that many here think the money is stolen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: