Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28363 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

As a retailer I would expect the OSA platform to provide buyer data such as demographics and their buying habits so that we can stock the merchandise and sell the product more appropriately.

Yes you're right, as they have data as enough information. Also, they should be attractive to caught the attention of many users since the competition of the different project is so high in the world of crypto currency. Hopefully the team may doing better as time passes by.
With a lot of competition ahead, the project really needs to have the best and unique idea to outlast others Smiley It's part of the competition that will prove OSA DC can really make a difference in the field of Retail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:36:53 AM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI
Do you mean want listing OSA token at Ecex Exchange? Or the team must do it by manually? I don't see OSA have any plan for listing at any market except at official website.

This seems like advertising. However, as you mentioned - we're not allowed to comment on secondary trading.

As a retailer I would expect the OSA platform to provide buyer data such as demographics and their buying habits so that we can stock the merchandise and sell the product more appropriately.

Yes you're right, as they have data as enough information. Also, they should be attractive to caught the attention of many users since the competition of the different project is so high in the world of crypto currency. Hopefully the team may doing better as time passes by.
With a lot of competition ahead, the project really needs to have the best and unique idea to outlast others Smiley It's part of the competition that will prove OSA DC can really make a difference in the field of Retail.

Thank you Tophe! Appreciate the support, are you a member of our Telegram community yet? https://t.me/osadecentralized

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:58:12 AM

The OSA DC will surely have its hard time here in the crypto currency community, because of so many projects continuously evolving, competitos cannot be easily avoided especially in times like this. This is also the best time wherein the team should make a move to show its great potential for the whole changes in crypto community as well as in the retain industry with the integration of artificial intelligence and blockchain technology. GoodLuck and I hope to OSA DC reach its success both in the retail industry and crypto world.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.
No, how could you have such a thing? The team worked very long and carefully on the project. For example, it did not occur to me that developers can simply take and steal money that they invested in developing their ideas. It seems to me that scammers can be seen from a distance. And this seems to be a good team.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.

Maybe its posible to happen that $4.2 MLN USD will be lost but as they work hard to reach that big amount they will be surely secure it.I'm glad to know that they reach that kind of big amount and dispite of thier hard work they gain their beggining reward.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:18:31 AM

Maybe its posible to happen that $4.2 MLN USD will be lost but as they work hard to reach that big amount they will be surely secure it.I'm glad to know that they reach that kind of big amount and dispite of thier hard work they gain their beggining reward.

Yes, they can do that it, OSA itselt is potential project. I don't know why their telegram group don't have so much people?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

Yes, they can do that it, OSA itselt is potential project. I don't know why their telegram group don't have so much people?
You should wait for it, man. OSA is the project which really goods for the people who need a blockchain technology to be implemented on a coin that have a unique feature.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

They claim to have raised $4.2MLN USD but they have not given a proof of funds maybe something like a signed message from an address with that much amount
Yes even i would like to wait for some kind of signed messege or the contract address or anything similar. This project can actually be of huge profits ahead and it needs to proove itself about it.

Hi there, as you can imagine the full 4.2MLN USD wouldn't be available anymore, as OSA DC already started in 2015. So, there already has been a lot of money spent on development. For example, the beta already started October 2015! OSA decentralized is built on the already proven OSA Hybrid Platform, which already provides daily services to over 20 retailers and manufacturers Smiley

Now it is clearly being explained that this values were already been used for the continuation of the project. So, with that amount I think the team has a better workplace environment and has all the tools needed to developed more about their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

It seems the promotion is not really attracting more members I guess thats why they have only a handful of members in thier telegram group.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

No, how could you have such a thing? The team worked very long and carefully on the project. For example, it did not occur to me that developers can simply take and steal money that they invested in developing their ideas. It seems to me that scammers can be seen from a distance. And this seems to be a good team.

Well they dont need to steal the money, they can just do a shitty job in the project and pocket the funds they got from the ICO and be done with it to be real
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

As long as they are being transparent to their clients, then there is nothing to worry about. That $4.2M was already been used as what I have read from the previous page. For now, OSA is so busy doing more development about the platform and I am expecting that they can get more partners because their platform is really a useful tool to be used especially about analyzing data.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

As long as they are being transparent to their clients, then there is nothing to worry about. That $4.2M was already been used as what I have read from the previous page. For now, OSA is so busy doing more development about the platform and I am expecting that they can get more partners because their platform is really a useful tool to be used especially about analyzing data.

Actually, we can't blame those clients to be worried since that $4.2M is very a huge amount which the client must know on how does the project goes on. In some point I definitely, trust those team members of this project as they have a great background which can gain trust of this project. I will looking forward on this project that can have a great potential in the future as this project is in developmental stage.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

Actually mate, that figures are came from the founders of this platform. They are contributing because they want to have a good start up in developing this project. It will not surely be lost sinced that's their own funds and not from the token sales. This informations are written in the first page of this thread. You can try to checked it.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

Precisely your thoughts are very certain to the objectives of the project. For now many competitive and attractive platform are coming in and we find their progression in the crypto community. Keeping this project on top of the market and promoting their programs may consider to be a successful career of opportunities.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Actually, we can't blame those clients to be worried since that $4.2M is very a huge amount which the client must know on how does the project goes on. In some point I definitely, trust those team members of this project as they have a great background which can gain trust of this project. I will looking forward on this project that can have a great potential in the future as this project is in developmental stage.
With the amount clearly stated, the gained amount which the team contributed clearly a big support to start and continue the development of the project. I don't think clients will be worried with that amount of contribution  Grin
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

Precisely your thoughts are very certain to the objectives of the project. For now many competitive and attractive platform are coming in and we find their progression in the crypto community. Keeping this project on top of the market and promoting their programs may consider to be a successful career of opportunities.

Exactly your right, this is another brilliant idea that the Crypto developers invented, I actually  read some of statement from this thread and I notice the project popularity increase everyday and its a very nice sign that  it means that team member are competitive and knowledgeable. I will wait for the progression of this project which I believe it can serve a great opportunity to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community.
Yes, exactly the project is growing very rapidly. As per time passed the community of the ico is also increases. All this are a good sign of successful ico. Its all become possible because of hardworking and intelligent team.which will continuously pushing the ico towards the success. I think making an investment in this platform will be become the best decision after a certain time later which will make us more profitable.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

Exactly your right, this is another brilliant idea that the Crypto developers invented, I actually  read some of statement from this thread and I notice the project popularity increase everyday and its a very nice sign that  it means that team member are competitive and knowledgeable. I will wait for the progression of this project which I believe it can serve a great opportunity to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community.
the project Osa is still quite new, but I see how with every day the followers of the project becomes more and more. Unequivocally, this is due to the well-coordinated work of the development team and their advertising campaign.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

They claim to have raised $4.2MLN USD but they have not given a proof of funds maybe something like a signed message from an address with that much amount
Yes even i would like to wait for some kind of signed messege or the contract address or anything similar. This project can actually be of huge profits ahead and it needs to proove itself about it.

Hi there, as you can imagine the full 4.2MLN USD wouldn't be available anymore, as OSA DC already started in 2015. So, there already has been a lot of money spent on development. For example, the beta already started October 2015! OSA decentralized is built on the already proven OSA Hybrid Platform, which already provides daily services to over 20 retailers and manufacturers Smiley

Now it is clearly being explained that this values were already been used for the continuation of the project. So, with that amount I think the team has a better workplace environment and has all the tools needed to developed more about their platform.
Totally, a good amount of money had been spent on the development so I think they might have a great tools and workplace which will be required for the success of the project. It will be interesting to see how the project finally shapes out to be.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

the project Osa is still quite new, but I see how with every day the followers of the project becomes more and more. Unequivocally, this is due to the well-coordinated work of the development team and their advertising campaign.
The team is really effective and also i can see the project is reaching great heights that attracts more and more investors to the project and they also can have some great profits ahead which would indeed be much profitable.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

"By using OSA DC, consumers will provide a wealth of data while being rewarded for these contributions in the platform’s native token." Can you tell us more about the mechanism of receiving this award?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: