Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:32:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28372 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

The next project that should be having a great team and a good developer. I hope this project won't be a failure company or a scam company, I don't want people in loss.
This project would surely not be a scam ahead and i personally trust this project and that is the reason behind why i am here. This project really looks much potential and promising so can be trusted.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

It will not be easy to achieve the goals of this ICO project. With so many similar platforms present, the team will certainly face a lot of difficulties to attract investors.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.

Maybe its posible to happen that $4.2 MLN USD will be lost but as they work hard to reach that big amount they will be surely secure it.I'm glad to know that they reach that kind of big amount and dispite of thier hard work they gain their beggining reward.

How can such a large amount be lost when the developers have confirmed the collection of these funds. And unlikely they will steal so much money when their faces are publicly known. So your opinion is just a stupid argument.
I absolutely in it agree with you. And OSA not such project to be scam. Why to think out so unique conceptual platform and then it is simple to disappear? Especially with the lit faces. Absurdity and nonsense.
If the user does not know how to distinguish between projects where fraud is involved, you can simply ask users, or if the project does not include team photos and other information about developers, this is the first sign that you should not invest in the project. That there maybe not honest people.

Yes, we have to be very careful with those projects because they don't have interest in showing their photos means their intention to steal money and left the community without any update. So we have to refer their linked in profiles before investing into the projects. Otherwise, ask the community whether your investment is worthable or not?
Definitely it is fishy if the developers do not show their faces and tell about themselves but if they have a good idea and it seems like their working on it so there's no problem in waiting for a while and checking out the project and later investing in it.
You shouldn't pay attention to faces, it is wrong to meet on clothes. It is very important to watch technology of development of the project and to pay attention whether the due efforts necessary for success in it are used to it.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

Seems to be quite a balanced project. It seems to be really useful for all of the mentioned groups (retailers, manufactures and consumers). Hope to hear more good news!

Definitely right, OSA DC team were busy doing a lot of activities promoting their platform, this is because they need a lot of investors to support the project. They attend so many conference which their purpose is not only to invite people to join their ICO but also giving more information about their platform.
Really? That sounds great and gives more credibility to the project. Not just like those teams who only announce their project and wait for investors... My respect to the Devs! Smiley

The team definitely attends many events, check and follow the OSA DC Twitter page and you'll see plenty pop up. For example, https://twitter.com/global_OSADC/status/989829923035631616. We'll keep you posted as much as possible!

Latest blog post as of today: https://medium.com/osadc/the-future-of-your-personal-data-privacy-vs-monetization-5ee9786b7f51

This is the amount of 4.2 million dollars, was collected in 2015. I thought that you raised this amount this year. If such an amount was spent on development, then tell us please where this money was spent and what results you achieved from 2015-2018.

Hi Dolcevita, as you can tell I am not a core team member and I try to gather and share as much information as possible from the team. Team is as transparent as possible and you can see exactly what has been done and achieved by the team during the period of 2015-2018 for both product developement as well as business development: https://osadc.io/en/#roadmap-group

As of 2015, in July Product concept test (MVP) was done & in October Beta version was introduced. After that there's plenty of updates, please find all information at the link I just shared with you

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

It will not be easy to achieve the goals of this ICO project. With so many similar platforms present, the team will certainly face a lot of difficulties to attract investors.

That could be their challenge and that is why the team joined some conference to invite investors to join in their project. Facing difficulties is just a normal for a newly created project and what they need to do is to proved that they can overcome those difficulties.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

Seems to be quite a balanced project. It seems to be really useful for all of the mentioned groups (retailers, manufactures and consumers). Hope to hear more good news!

Definitely right, OSA DC team were busy doing a lot of activities promoting their platform, this is because they need a lot of investors to support the project. They attend so many conference which their purpose is not only to invite people to join their ICO but also giving more information about their platform.
Really? That sounds great and gives more credibility to the project. Not just like those teams who only announce their project and wait for investors... My respect to the Devs! Smiley

That's the reason why OSA DC silently making their moves to be famous in the market. The good team work and  they are still building a good project. It is their priority goal that's why their are many investors in this project. In a short moment of working they earn big amount because of many investors they got.
As from what I can see from this project, not only that the OSA DC project is performing its best but also, they are really getting more and more popular in the crypto currency community. The OSA DC is really can make more investors added to its current investors because of the interesting concept integrared to it - the artificial intelligence and the bloclchain technology to the retail industry.

That is right, OSA DC seriously advertising their platform and we can proved that through seeing their achievement that they earned for the past conference. Through their continuous development, I expect that they can provide a better services to the community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

That's the reason why OSA DC silently making their moves to be famous in the market. The good team work and  they are still building a good project. It is their priority goal that's why their are many investors in this project. In a short moment of working they earn big amount because of many investors they got.
As from what I can see from this project, not only that the OSA DC project is performing its best but also, they are really getting more and more popular in the crypto currency community. The OSA DC is really can make more investors added to its current investors because of the interesting concept integrared to it - the artificial intelligence and the bloclchain technology to the retail industry.

That is right, OSA DC seriously advertising their platform and we can proved that through seeing their achievement that they earned for the past conference. Through their continuous development, I expect that they can provide a better services to the community.
Advertising and marketing will be really good for this project to attract investors for the project. This shows us that the team is really dedicated for the project's success. I hope they continue to do so and attract investors for the platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

It's part of the journey Hodlvcl, the team might take it as an advantage to push their limits by improving to a better OSA DC for future use and how it can change the retail industry with the application of AI and Blockchain technology.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:26:12 AM

Each of us who support and want to be on this project here in the crypto currency world expect further updates on this project as they are in development stage. The tean have a good background which can attract many investors for this OSA DC project having an Artificial Intelligent and adopting blockchain technology as their platform is to be retailer on different products. Hopefully they provide a great and nice service in the future 
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

The team definitely attends many events, check and follow the OSA DC Twitter page and you'll see plenty pop up. For example, https://twitter.com/global_OSADC/status/989829923035631616. We'll keep you posted as much as possible!

Latest blog post as of today: https://medium.com/osadc/the-future-of-your-personal-data-privacy-vs-monetization-5ee9786b7f51

This is the amount of 4.2 million dollars, was collected in 2015. I thought that you raised this amount this year. If such an amount was spent on development, then tell us please where this money was spent and what results you achieved from 2015-2018.

Hi Dolcevita, as you can tell I am not a core team member and I try to gather and share as much information as possible from the team. Team is as transparent as possible and you can see exactly what has been done and achieved by the team during the period of 2015-2018 for both product developement as well as business development: https://osadc.io/en/#roadmap-group

As of 2015, in July Product concept test (MVP) was done & in October Beta version was introduced. After that there's plenty of updates, please find all information at the link I just shared with you

Doesn't just matter if they're just meeting, question is are they properly networking and getting people to invest where they are visiting?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

Well, seems like the community around here were keep raising and raising. How about the facebook and twitter? Is it getting a bigger potential investors?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:37:28 AM

Well, seems like the community around here were keep raising and raising. How about the facebook and twitter? Is it getting a bigger potential investors?
Disregard facebook and twitter bud in advertising this project since the two social sites including whatsapp is still banning crypto advertisement on thier site.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

Disregard facebook and twitter bud in advertising this project since the two social sites including whatsapp is still banning crypto advertisement on thier site.
Really? Even Twitter is now banning the advertising of all the crypto related matters? I thought it was just Facebook and Google and now even Twitter. That's a not so good to hear because we all know that social media sites are really a powerfull tool when it comes to advertising and spreading the information of a certain project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

Really? Even Twitter is now banning the advertising of all the crypto related matters? I thought it was just Facebook and Google and now even Twitter. That's a not so good to hear because we all know that social media sites are really a powerfull tool when it comes to advertising and spreading the information of a certain project.

As of this moment mate, there are a lot of crypto currency related are still on the Facebook. Also, some ICO projects here in crypto currency community they have a facebook campaign and twitter campagin. Likewise, this project deserves to advertise in facebook and twitter but it will depnends on the team which for me it really make sense to advertise them as it will increase popularity on this project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

Unfortunately, it will not be possible to spread the information about the projects in these social networks, since they have forbidden the advertising of crypto currency at home. And now, unfortunately, few users will join the projects, because they do not learn about them, because of the ban on advertising.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. After the google and facebook now twitter also banned the promotion or advertising which is related to the cryptocurrency. Social media is the best platform to promote the cryptocurrency or ico. I think youtube is the only placed remaining  where we can advertise the cryptocurrency.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

I think you need to join force with some other companies that has already a lot of followers in order to get the attention and convince other people to join your project while you are still building reputation.

Actually they don't need to join other companies because they have their own program on how they are going to hook up with the community. OSA DC has already started in the blockchain to ease the transactions between the retailer's and manufacturer and at same time they save money from it.

Well, actually mate. Joining other companies is just a way to make this project fast in progression since the progression of the project is so slow. Hopefully the team may doing well for more updates on this project and to make this project will able to caught the attention of many here in the crypto currency community.

That's how the project started we couldn't get directly through the perception that we are taking towards the end. There are a lot of things that need to put into consideration in making the project successful, the resources are ones that need to gather first. Even if we're able to join forces to other companies the progression of the project will still be crawling because of its new innovations. Many competitive companies are in the community right now but the question is, are they having the platform that the OSA DC have?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

It's part of the journey Hodlvcl, the team might take it as an advantage to push their limits by improving to a better OSA DC for future use and how it can change the retail industry with the application of AI and Blockchain technology.

In that case, the team needs to work hard to go on the top of other the same project in the market and it's a challenge for the team that their need to be famous in the market to gather more investor for the project. As I follow the OSA DC for almost 3 weeks their project is slowly making their name in the market and the investor are getting more in every week. So the team are good enough to work this project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

That could be their challenge and that is why the team joined some conference to invite investors to join in their project. Facing difficulties is just a normal for a newly created project and what they need to do is to proved that they can overcome those difficulties.

I agree with this. Not all things can be done with an easy way. It needs a full effort and dedications inorder to achieved the desired goals of this project. And I know that even if OSA DC team encountered difficulties in the development of this platform, they can still find better solutions for this and for all obstacles that they were going to face.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

In that case, the team needs to work hard to go on the top of other the same project in the market and it's a challenge for the team that their need to be famous in the market to gather more investor for the project. As I follow the OSA DC for almost 3 weeks their project is slowly making their name in the market and the investor are getting more in every week. So the team are good enough to work this project.
This is the hard mission for OSA DC team. But i myself believe that they will have good growth after vacation (1/5). Well, now is the time for watching.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: