Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
Bacara

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

Are there some prerequisites for the merger? Will you be merging all the users or just some?

All of them, but in fases. We plan to move 10% of users the first the first year.
Eventually our platform will replace all of the existing sites.

Does this mean that all of these sites will shut down once all users switch to the platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:00:08 AM

What is the difference between your project

Well,first you have to say difference from what?

Probably from competition, but it would be hard to answer that as I think the competition does not exist.

They are the first that implemented blockchain, but others will follow for sure. They will have some competition soon.

Early bird gets the worm,so untill competition comes,BENEFIT should already be established.Big advantage.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

Probably from competition, but it would be hard to answer that as I think the competition does not exist.

They are the first that implemented blockchain, but others will follow for sure. They will have some competition soon.

True. I expect others will possibly hear about this project and think of ways they can get some profit from it.
MARK VAN STRATUM

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

True. I expect others will possibly hear about this project and think of ways they can get some profit from it.

Yes guys, but as i mentioned earlier, we have on board one of the biggest players world wide, Peter Stolz, who owns one of the biggest sugar dating user base. Other might come on board, but we are already the biggest. Will be hard to compete.

Sugardaddy.com aline brings in 2500 new users per day orgaically. His websites have a user base of 10 million combined, all of whih we intent to incentivize on to our platform where they will enjoy increased safety and security.

We aren't worried about competitors, because Peter already is one of the biggest in the world. Add to the first nover advantage. Competition is the least of our worries.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

Yes guys, but as i mentioned earlier, we have on board one of the biggest players world wide, Peter Stolz, who owns one of the biggest sugar dating user base. Other might come on board, but we are already the biggest. Will be hard to compete.

Sugardaddy.com aline brings in 2500 new users per day orgaically. His websites have a user base of 10 million combined, all of whih we intent to incentivize on to our platform where they will enjoy increased safety and security.

We aren't worried about competitors, because Peter already is one of the biggest in the world. Add to the first nover advantage. Competition is the least of our worries.

Yes, that is very true. You will be quite hard to compete with. I had no idea it is such a big industry.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

Sugar dadies will be able to buy BENEFIT tokens right there on the platform,using fiat?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about competition especially at this stage.
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about competition especially at this stage.

Especially since they are merging with already existing platform,that is dominant on the market.
SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem pretty realistic, how do you think? Huh
https://swot.digrate.com/report/293f2964-159f-45ce-96cf-ede68f39e4cb
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

Yes, that is very true. You will be quite hard to compete with. I had no idea it is such a big industry.

With these people in your team this project does not have to worry about the competition Wink
Goodmens

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

I literally loled when I saw this. So you're ripping the idea off of gup?
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

Now there is a new ICO ExoLover, which will provide anonymous connection of users and will enable to reach the peak of enjoyment even without physical contact with a partner
For registration in the system it is enough to provide the electronic address of the
EXO wallet. This ensures complete anonymity and guarantee against interference
by third parties in private life.
When creating an account users can specify their real physical data, or, if desired,
make any changes to the profile and appear on the online date as the standard of
sexuality. After all, most of us dream about that.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

What's gup? Is it another blockchain project?
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem pretty realistic, how do you think? Huh

Am I the only one that can't open the link? Is the site down or maybe the link is missing something?
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

Am I the only one that can't open the link? Is the site down or maybe the link is missing something?

Just tried, everything is fine, link works Smiley
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

What's gup? Is it another blockchain project?

I have no idea what he means by that Huh
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

Basing by your comment,you either completely missunderstood idea of Dating With benefits,or you didnt bother to read anything about this project, at all.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

How do you plan to finance the platform,will there be some monthly fee that both parties will have to pay?

Only the sugar daddies pay. The fee will be taken in BENEFIT tokens.

So this means that the sugar babies dont need to pay to access the platform?

Will they pay a percentage if any agreement is made?

Yes, I also wonder if (since they will make the most profit out of all of this) they also have to pay some subscriptions or sth?

It would be smart just to leave it at that if you get some money from it than you should pay a percentage to the platform.

if it a transaction fee then only charge the suggar daddy, no?

Hm...yes...A percentage of the earnings is not a bad idea, but how would you enforce it?

Maybe some subscription or sth?

idk, subscriptions are forcing someone to pay in advance not knowing if that person would get the job. Maybe not the best way to go about doing business.

Well you gotta have some constant stream of the income,and since sugar daddies are usually wealthy,im sure they wont mind paying for membership.At least that would be least of my concern if i have enough funds to be sugar daddy Cheesy.

True. if they don't have enough for membership then they probably don't have enough for gifts, etc. But isn't paying in advance always the case nowadays?
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

Now there is a new ICO ExoLover, which will provide anonymous connection of users and will enable to reach the peak of enjoyment even without physical contact with a partner
For registration in the system it is enough to provide the electronic address of the
EXO wallet. This ensures complete anonymity and guarantee against interference
by third parties in private life.
When creating an account users can specify their real physical data, or, if desired,
make any changes to the profile and appear on the online date as the standard of
sexuality. After all, most of us dream about that.

I didn't quite understand... so it's like virtual sex or sth?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

Just tried, everything is fine, link works Smiley

it says that the team has a working product in one of the ratings. I don't think that is correct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: